Simon Pegg: Daniel Craig's a naughty, giggly boy!

Goldeneye
Site Admin

Simon Pegg: Daniel Craig's a naughty, giggly boy!

Post by Goldeneye »

We all know him as a hard-as-nails super-spy but Simon Pegg says James Bond star Daniel Craig is actually nothing like that.

The two British actors have been working together on new movie The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn.

Simon, star of 'Hot Fuzz' and 'Run, Fat Boy, Run' went on to say: "It was lovely to see Daniel Craig being a camp bad guy. I was nervous about meeting Daniel Craig. I thought he was going to be po-faced like James Bond. But he is a very giggly naughty boy! He was really good fun."

The film stars Billy Elliot actor Jamie Bell in the lead role with other cast members including Simon Pegg, Daniel Craig, Nick Frost, Mackenzie Crook and Andy Serkis and Steven Spielberg as director.

Speaking about the making of Tin Tin, Simon said: "I really enjoyed that film because it was a new process - motion capture. Tin Tin was great. Jamie Bell is going to make an amazing Tin Tin."

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn is due for release in December 2011.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: Simon Pegg: Daniel Craig's a naughty, giggly boy!

Post by Kristatos »

Wish he could put some of that sense of fun into his performance as Bond.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I have not heard this about him. Could Simon Pegg be joking? He said once he was the new "Q" and that was a joke.
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:I have not heard this about him. Could Simon Pegg be joking? He said once he was the new "Q" and that was a joke.
It doesn't sound like a joke. His Q comment was obviously a joke if you read it in context, whereas this seemed genuine.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig