Odd Bond dreams

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Odd Bond dreams

Post by bjmdds »

As a decades fan of Bond I have NEVER had any kind of a Bond dream.
acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Post by acid »

bjmdds wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:19 pm As a decades fan of Bond I have NEVER had any kind of a Bond dream.
Never say "NEVER" again, BJ :wink:

The Bond dreams that I remember often happen when I sleep a bit late in the morning. I think it's partly because I usually tend to remember dreams I was having just as I woke up. I do daydream about Bond quite a bit so maybe that has something to do with it as well.
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Not so much odd as wishful thinking, last night I dreamt that EON finally announced Henry Cavill as the new Bond.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

Last night I dreamt I was watching a World War II era Bond film(with Daniel Craig!) and he was shooting off his gun to celebrate the end of the war.No,I don’t know what it means.
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Post by acid »

Dreamt I found out about two more Bond films starring Sir Roger, made in the years after AVTAK. The first was quite soon after and I think the second may have been in the early nineties. He looked quite different, not really much older, just different. His hairstyle was like a longer version of Brosnan's.

I asked someone about these movies and said was I wrong when I read AVTAK was his last one? Apparently these two newer films were a lot less popular so people didn't talk about them. I saw some little bits of them and the character was a lot more serious than Moore's usual portrayal, almost grumpy, though thankfully not as miserable as Craig's Bond!

In one scene he was standing in a woodland on the edge of a town. In another, he was in the Lotus submarine, pushing his luck staying too long near enemies and the Lotus started leaking until the water was up to his chin.

Also in the dream, which was quite long, I was sitting at a large table with a number of other employees and my job was something to do with these Bond movies. It was vague though whether we were making them or actually characters in them! I seemed to be quite low down in the organization and possibly falling out of favor, needing to prove myself.
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."