Odd Bond dreams

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan

Re: Odd Bond dreams

Postby Omega » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:21 pm

It's a new game so they could patch it, they wont but could.
............ :007:
Omega

Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Postby Blowfeld » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Dreamt they were doubling down going all in 'Craig 4 Eva', releasing a trailer that was more SNL improve that scripted. Directly tackling all the criticisms of Daniel to the point of having a "little person" talking about how tall he was. They had no script and didn't care.
Perhaps it was a premonition.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence

Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Postby acid » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:37 pm

I dreamt that in a next Craig Bond movie they had claimed they were overhauling the dialog, apparently in an attempt to make it more realistic and improved. The parts of the movie I saw had some henchmen repeating a two or three word phrase in (I think) Italian, over and over again, with no subtitles, rendering it completely unintelligible and pointless. As for Craig himself, he barely spoke a word of English either, resorting instead to lots of murmuring like "Mmhmm. Uh huh." I remember thinking something along the lines of how laughable their so-called overhaul was. :lol:

Could this be another premonition, Blowfeld? :wink:
Last edited by acid on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acid
Lieutenant-Commander

Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Postby Blowfeld » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:56 pm

acid wrote:I dreamt that in a next Craig Bond movie they had claimed they were overhauling the dialog, apparently in an attempt to make it more realistic and improved. The parts of the movie I saw had some henchmen repeating a two or three word phrase in (I think) Italian, over and over again, with no subtitles, rendering it completely unintelligible and pointless. As for Craig himself, he barely spoke a word of English either, resorting instead to lots of murmuring like "Mmhmm. Uh uh." I remember thinking something along the lines of how laughable their so-called overhaul was. :lol:

Could this be another premonition, Blowfeld? :wink:
Eerie this! Saturday morning I had a Bond dream where they were cobbling together bits of cut film from Daniel's previous to make 'new' material for Bond 25. There was no sound! You've given me the dialogue! :shock:
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence

Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Postby Kristatos » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Funny, I was thinking about this thread the other day. I did have a Bond-related dream a couple of nights back, but I can't remember it. Ever have one of those dreams that's incredibly fresh in your memory when you first wake up, but which then fades away almost immediately?
Balls, Q?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Postby acid » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Kristatos wrote:Funny, I was thinking about this thread the other day. I did have a Bond-related dream a couple of nights back, but I can't remember it. Ever have one of those dreams that's incredibly fresh in your memory when you first wake up, but which then fades away almost immediately?

Yeah I get that sometimes although I often find something later will jog my memory about it when I've stopped trying to remember! Like you say, I usually remember dreams if I think about them immediately after waking up.
acid
Lieutenant-Commander

Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Postby acid » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Blowfeld wrote:Eerie this! Saturday morning I had a Bond dream where they were cobbling together bits of cut film from Daniel's previous to make 'new' material for Bond 25. There was no sound! You've given me the dialogue! :shock:

Ha ha yeah! And you just know the critics would be praising it as a bold new take on the silent movie concept! :roll:
acid
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby acid » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:59 am

I've had a couple of weird ones. Last night I dreamt that Connery's Bond was undercover as what seemed to be a reclusive Chinese philosopher or monk, living at the top of a mountain. He was visited by a wealthy industrialist who was trying to strike a deal offering vast sums of money. Bond confirmed that the wealthy villain wanted to pay him in exchange for polluting the earth and sky and asked why he would want this when he already had such great wealth right here? He drew their attention up to an old tree on top of the mountain which had strange, glowing pods or flowers on it almost like gemstones or some kind of lanterns (I told you it was weird!). I can't remember exactly what happened next, whether Bond attacked the villain or the tree somehow bit back :? but next the villain started to slip and roll down the rocky side of the mountain. This was all a PTS and I even caught the tail end of the gun barrel sequence where it's just the circle moving over the black background before it started. After that this dream morphed into something completely unrelated, with different characters, that I think belonged more with the Terminator franchise!

Another one, some time ago, was Moore's Bond and Halle Berry (so presumably a return of the Jinx character *groans*) in an alpine mountain scene this time but the weird bit was it had been screwed around with in post production so that their faces were depicted with just a very few bright colors - a sort of poster effect and their faces were shown very large above the moutains, possibly even in the air. I can see this might be done for part of a title sequence but weirdly I don't think it was - I think it was actually a sequence in the movie! I think I'm just going to blame some of Saint's artwork for this one! :wink: :)
acid
Lieutenant-Commander

Previous

Return to General Discussion