Sick LIBRALISM!

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

Sick LIBRALISM!

Postby bjmdds » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:18 pm

The New York Times is standing by its hiring of tech writer Sarah Jeong despite several derogatory tweets of hers aimed at white people having been recently unearthed on her Twitter account.

“Oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men,” :shock: Jeong wrote in July 2014 in just one several messages that have gone viral.

Social media first exploded on Wednesday with images of racist tweets sent from an unverified Twitter account that looked to belong to Jeong, shortly after the Times announced she was joining the paper. The Times issued a statement on Thursday declaring that it had reviewed her social media history during the hiring process and was standing by the decision to bring her onboard. :hair:
bjmdds

Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.
Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Re: Sick LIBRALISM!

Postby bjmdds » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 pm

bjmdds

Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Postby bjmdds » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:24 pm

A staffer in U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s San Francisco office was fired a few years back after being linked to Chinese spying in the Bay Area. :hair:

According to a Politico Magazine story on Silicon Valley espionage, the Feinstein staffer was suspected of providing political intelligence — but nothing classified — to his handlers, with one former intelligence official telling author Zach Dorfman that the suspected informant was “run” by officials based at the local Chinese Consulate.

A local source who knew about the incident confirmed to us that the FBI showed up at Feinstein’s office in Washington, D.C., about five years ago to alert the then "chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee" :shock: that her driver was being investigated for possible Chinese spying :!: :shock: :Bonk:
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:53 pm

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/10 ... js67dM.mp4 She does Hollywood voice-overs. Her twitter account was deleted for this, yet she was allowed to be the voice over of Sarah Sanders on the new Murphy Brown reboot.
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:28 am

Under questioning from experienced sex-crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell last week, Ford said that she had "never" had "any discussions with anyone ... on how to take a polygraph" or "given any tips or advice to anyone who was looking to take a polygraph test." She repeatedly said the process was stressful and uncomfortable.

But in his declaration, the ex-boyfriend wrote that, "I witnessed Dr. Ford help [Monica L.] McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam" and that Ford had "explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped [her] become familiar and less nervous about the exam," using her background in psychology. :shock:
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 am

Brazil’s Supreme Electoral Tribunal declared Sunday that far-right congressman Jair Bolsonaro, a champion of traditional Brazilian values, has won the country's election for the presidency of Latin America’s biggest country and the world’s fourth-largest democracy. With 96 percent of ballots counted, Bolsonaro had 55.5 percent of the votes. Leftist Fernando Haddad of the Workers’ Party had 44.5 percent.
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:51 am

But the report gave details from the purported witness claiming exactly that scenario. The man told the investigators that when he was a 19-year-old college student, he had visited Washington over spring break and kissed a girl he believes was Kavanaugh’s accuser.

“He said that the kiss happened in the bedroom of a house which was about a 15-to-20 minute walk from the Van Ness Metro, that Dr. Ford was wearing a swimsuit under her clothing, and that the kissing ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke,” the report said.

The Van Ness Metro is in Northwest D.C. His name was redacted in the report but investigators interviewed him the day before Ford testified Sept 27.

The report also summarizes statements from another man who said that after graduating high school in Hampton, Virginia, in 1982 he made several trips to D.C. that summer.

During one trip, he attended a house party where he kissed and made out with a woman he met who he believes could have been Ford, the report says.

The man “said that based on old photographs of Justice Kavanaugh he has seen on the news, he believes the two of them share a similar appearance,” the report says. His name was also redacted.
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:32 am

The left-wing liberals love the deceased Bush? Revisionist history again, as always :!:
bjmdds

Postby Omega » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:50 am

Well bush sr is a founding member of the establishment, and now he can no longer influence events or political movements so he’s a perfect republican. of course he will be talked well of and sorely missed. His party and legacy didn’t stand up for people who supported them. What I mean by this is they didn’t respond to the attack’s and smears.

It also give the media, donor class and political insiders a chance to redefine for the ignorant American people what they think acting presidential is.

I don’t think he was a bad president it’s just that all these years later the bush and Clinton family political Dynasty is tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Omega

Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Postby bjmdds » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Macron had initially stood firm on the hikes, saying they were necessary to combat climate change and France’s reliance on oil. But on Wednesday, Prime Minister Edouard Philippe announced that the government was scrapping the tax hike altogether. :jack:
bjmdds

Return to Politics