USA Mid-term election

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

Re: USA Mid-term election

Postby bjmdds » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Harris Poll now: :clap:
bjmdds

Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.
Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Postby bjmdds » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Gallup: Forty-five percent of Americans now have a favorable view of the Republican Party, a nine-point gain from last September's 36%. It is the party's most positive image since it registered 47% in January 2011, shortly after taking control of the House in the 2010 midterm elections. :clap: :happy spin: Forty-four percent give the Democratic Party a favorable rating.
bjmdds

Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Postby bjmdds » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:48 pm

bjmdds

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Postby bjmdds » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Marsha Blackburn is now up 14 points in the polls despite Taylor Swift's plea for opponent Phil Bredesen in the Tennessee race for Senate :!: These Hollywood morons cannot stay out of their own way and will never get it :!: Once Taylor Swift stopped being a "country" singer and went "pop", her roots started rotting away and now she is another deranged poor soul with limited effect in shaping the attitudes of the multitudes.
bjmdds

Postby Omega » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Notice all the headline about swift drive people to register to vote never mention which party, at least stories I saw didn’t say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Omega

Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past