US Presidential election 2020

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: US Presidential election 2020

Post by bjmdds »

Kristen Welker Deactivates Twitter Account Ahead of Moderating Next Presidential Debate :!: Another rabid left-wing hack the debate commission chose :!: :cuss:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I don't like to make predictions, as you know, but my gut instinct tells me that we are in for a repeat of 2016, where Trump loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college. Biden is actually slightly behind where Hillary Clinton was in the polls at this point in 2016. You may be surprised to hear this, but I don't fear a legitimate Trump victory, because I think the Democrats deserve to lose. What I fear is a coup. Republican governors have been openly talking about instructing their electors to vote for Trump, even if the people of their state vote for Biden, while Trump has been ginning up his stormtroopers to intimidate voters in Democratic precincts. If that's how he wins victory, then America can abandon any pretence of being a democracy.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Balls, Q?
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

You actually started to sound rational until you started with this "stormtroopers" lunacy again. It is the Democrat supported agitators that have been the violent ones. Nobody is stopping people in Democrat districts from voting. I hope your first assessment is correct and Trump once again wins the electoral college, which is the ONLY thing that counts.-----yesterday in San Francisco, Democrat Antifa did this to a free speech anti-twitter protester: Image Democrats are the violent ones :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:59 pm You actually started to sound rational until you started with this "stormtroopers" lunacy again. It is the Democrat supported agitators that have been the violent ones. Nobody is stopping people in Democrat districts from voting. I hope your first assessment is correct and Trump once again wins the electoral college, which is the ONLY thing that counts.-----yesterday in San Francisco, Democrat Antifa did this to a free speech anti-twitter protester: Image Democrats are the violent ones :!:
This was a clash between Antifa and the Proud Boys. The difference is, I don't ever remember Joe Biden telling Antifa to "stand back and stand by".
Balls, Q?