US Presidential election 2020

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

US Presidential election 2020

Postby bjmdds » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:29 pm

It's still a long way off, but gamblers are betting on a fairly easy re-election bid for President Trump in 2020 against rising Democrats including Sens. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and former first lady Michelle Obama.

The gambling site Betonline.ag puts Trump's odds at 5 to 2, the best of over a dozen potential candidates. :clap:

What's more, they aren't betting for Trump to be impeached or lose his Twitter account.

However, bettors are hedging, picking Vice President Mike Pence as their second favorite in the 2020 presidential race.

"Trump is currently a 5/2 favorite to win. Mike Pence (6/1) and Elizabeth Warren (10/1) are close behind with Michelle Obama and Bernie Sanders both sitting at 16/1 odds to win. [Sen.] Kamala Harris and Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg are now listed at 20/1. [House Speaker] Paul Ryan is 28/1," the betting website told Secrets.
bjmdds

Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.
Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; The Crimson Pirate;Elvis Presley films

Re: US Presidential election 2020

Postby bjmdds » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 pm

It added, "Will the 25th Amendment Section 4 be invoked? With odds at 5/14, bettors are backing 'no impeachment' during Trump's first term. The odds at 1/8 strongly favor him sitting in the oval office on January 1, 2018. Sorry Twitterholics -- it's a 5/1 longshot that Twitter will suspend the @realDonaldTrump account this year."

The 2020 odds are below:

Donald Trump 5/2
Michelle Obama 16/1
Sen. Elizabeth Warren 10/1
Mike Pence 6/1
Hillary Clinton 33/1
Sen. Cory Booker 20/1
Joe Biden 20/1
Sen.Bernie Sanders 16/1
Julian Castro 33/1
Speaker Paul Ryan 28/1
Gov. John Kasich 66/1
Sen. Ted Cruz 66/1
Kanye West 150/1
Will Smith 80/1
Mark Cuban 50/1
Michael Bloomberg 40/1
Andrew Cuomo 33/1
Sen. Amy Klobuchar 33/1
Sen. Marco Rubio 40/1
Stephen Colbert 66/1
Jon Stewart 50/1
Mark Zuckerberg 20/1
Caroline Kennedy 66/1
Oprah Winfrey 50/1
George Clooney 66/1
Leonardo DiCaprio 80/1
Bill Gates 125/1
Sen. Rand Paul 80/1
Sen. Kamala Harris 20/1
Dwayne The Rock Johnson 25/1
Gov. Terry McAuliffe 80/1
bjmdds

Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; The Crimson Pirate;Elvis Presley films

Postby Kristatos » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Might put a couple of quid on Kanye. Hey, you never know.
Balls, Q?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Postby Omega » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:06 am

I wouldn't be shocked if Hillary thought she could run again. I doubt she physically be up for it.
Sanders sold out but he's the kind of populist who could do well. By 2020 trump will have a amnesty plan giving illegals left citizenship. Wouldn't be surprised is he passed new welfare type programs just to piss off the republican establishment.

Mcauliffe is a crook, but he also stupid he was trying to drum up controversy about trumps comments about the racists in his state tried to bring up George Washington and Jefferson as examples trump should follow, ok we all know he's talking crap because Washington and Jefferson are revered. My first thought was they are slave owners. And that the confederate flag of the civil war was far less guilty of repression than the flag of the United States. You can make a different argument about the klan using the flag, those assholes didn't exist during the civil war so the government of the confederacy used the flag only a few years and the democrat hate groups used it for over 150 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Omega

Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Postby bjmdds » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:55 am

Liberal Democrats at their finest :!:
bjmdds

Return to Politics