Political corruption

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Political corruption

Post by bjmdds »

Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain in 2012 turned over nearly $9 million in unspent funds from his failed 2008 presidential campaign to a new foundation bearing his name, the McCain Institute for International Leadership. The institute has accepted contributions of as much as $100,000 from billionaire liberal activist-funder George Soros and from Teneo, a for-profit company co-founded by Doug Band, former President Bill Clinton’s “bag man.” Teneo has long helped enrich Clinton through lucrative speaking and business deals. McCain and Soros reportedly became friends after the senator was exposed as a member of the “Keating Five” during the savings and loan (S&L) industry scandal during former President George H.W. Bush’s administration. As the S&L bank chairman, Charles Keating paid $1.3 million to bribe five members of Congress to interfere with government regulators on behalf of the savings bank. The experience so scarred McCain that he became a vigorous advocate of campaign finance reform and in the process reportedly became friends with Soros. :cuss: Image
bjmdds

Re: Political corruption

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Beverly Young Nelson, one of several women accusing Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct, told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday that she amended notes to what she says is Moore's inscription in her high school yearbook. While still insisting that Roy Moore signed her yearbook Nelson now says she added her own notes. :shock: Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Most recently, San Francisco has joined Los Angeles and San Diego as three of the major cities that have caused Governor Jerry Brown to declare a state of emergency due to a Hepatitis A epidemic currently brewing in each location.

San Francisco, in particular, has a problem with the homeless defecating and urinating in public (and private) areas.
The outbreak can be directly tied to the homeless problem in California, which is only exacerbated by a constant flow of liberal policies that make removing homeless encampments difficult and even allow for the homeless to set up camp in places like the front lawn of Los Angeles City Hall and other public parks.

Software engineer Jenn Wong decided to start a project she calls Human Wasteland, which maps the city’s poop problem based on 311 calls from 2008-2015. Every call is listed as a poop emoji. The result is an overwhelming indictment of California’s approach to homelessness and lawlessness.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

It's all about to come out about the corruption of Oh-bama, Hillary, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, and the rest of the bas***ds that created a fake premise that was used to spy on Trump :!: Get ready for the truth :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The state of Arizona must allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses, the Supreme Court indicated Monday. :hair: :hair: :hair: The high court refused to take up an appeal of a 9th Circuit Court ruling, allowing the lower court’s decision to stand. The ACLU launched a lawsuit after Arizona stopped issuing licenses to DACA recipients following President Obama’s mandate protecting so-called Dreamers from deportation. Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer had argued the ban on illegals obtaining licenses helped prevent social services fraud. San Francisco’s 9th Circuit Court of Appeals interpreted Arizona’s decision as an attempt to supersede federal immigration law, claiming the state was developing its own definition of legal immigrants, Reuters reports.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein’s wife Lisa Barsoomian represented then-President Bill Clinton in a 1998-99 civil case in federal court. :hair: Rod Rosenstein worked as a Whitewater prosecutor. In this role, he was in charge of the “FBI Travel Office” case, in which it was found that the Clinton White House illegally seized FBI files from White House travel office workers, including the Clintons’ travel director. Rosenstein interrogated Hillary Clinton on January 14, 1998, and was seen as responsible for clearing her of potential charges in the case. :shock: Rosenstein’s wife Lisa Barsoomian represented Bill Clinton in the civil case Hamburg v. Clinton filed by Wyoming candidate and political activist Al Hamburg. That lawsuit was filed on June 11, 1998, just months after Rosenstein helped Hillary Clinton beat the rap in the Travel Office case. The case was terminated on January 25, 1999. :hair:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

It turns out that Comey and the FBI knew all about the Pulse nightclub shooter that killed people in Florida in 2016 because the father of the killer was an FBI informant and Comey even considered making the son an informant too :!: They knew that the killer had issues by his terrorist talk too :!: Comey, on tv, said the FBI did not know much about the killer :!: It was an election year and once again, Oh-bama must have squashed this too :!: In 2012 Oh-bama covered up Benghazi and in 2016 the Pulse night club shooting, all for political reasons :!: Oh-bama was and remains a disgrace to his country :!: :cuss:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A Pennsylvania branch of Planned Parenthood tweeted Tuesday “we need a Disney princess who has had an abortion,” among other statements. :shock:

The tweet, which was active for about two hours and then deleted, listed several other wished-for types of Disney princesses, including “pro-choice,” “undocumented immigrants,” “union workers,” and “trans.” :shock: :hair:

Before the tweet was deleted, it got hundreds of replies, many of which stated children do not need to be exposed to these issues.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Only about a tenth of participants in the March for Our Lives rally in Washington D.C. over the weekend were actually minors, according to a sociology professor's analysis.

University of Maryland professor Dana R. Fisher has been surveying rallies and protests in the nation's capital since Donald Trump's inauguration in preparation for an upcoming book on the "Resistance" to the president. In a Washington Post analysis published Wednesday, she detailed how she randomly sampled 256 attendees of the gun-control rally.

"Contrary to what's been reported in many media accounts, the D.C. March for Our Lives crowd was not primarily made up of teenagers," Fisher wrote. "Only about 10 percent of the participants were under 18."

"The average age of the adults in the crowd was just under 49 years old, which is older than participants at the other marches I've surveyed but similar to the age of the average participant at the Million Moms March in 2000, which was also about gun control," she continued.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The undercover video captured a man identified as CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester, saying he decided to work with the network because it focused on removing former President Donald Trump. Chester also credited CNN as a critical tool to electing Biden. “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out. I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that,” the man said in one portion of the video. He described CNN's reporting on Trump during the campaign as "propaganda." He said CNN invited medical experts to undermine public confidence in Trump’s health.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Doesn't surprise me. CNN have become as dishonest as Fox "News".

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Update: I didn't realise that this story comes from convicted fraudster James O'Keefe. I have to revise the statement that it wouldn't surprise me, because O'Keefe is physically incapable of telling the truth.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

We already discussed the fact that Amazon's buyout of MGM was basically taxpayer funded over in the general discussion thread. This probably belongs here, since there's no connection to Bond.

https://www.dailyposter.com/bailout-3-0 ... -attached/

Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:We already discussed the fact that Amazon's buyout of MGM was basically taxpayer funded over in the general discussion thread. This probably belongs here, since there's no connection to Bond.

https://www.dailyposter.com/bailout-3-0 ... -attached/

This is the establishment system that made people glad for trump. Biden is a puppet as is our congress, this is the system they want and think the bread crumbs given to the people is more than enough.
I compared it to the relief packages that Congress couldn’t get their s**t together on last Christmas now they blatantly rush through a pork to kicked back to them.

So much for by the people and for the people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote: This is the establishment system that made people glad for trump.
Because they thought that Trump would be somehow different. But if the aim is to "drain the swamp", you need a principled Mr Smith type (as in Mr Smith Goes To Washington), not a mob-connected property tycoon who views the presidency primarily as a way to enrich himself and his family.

Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote: This is the establishment system that made people glad for trump.
Because they thought that Trump would be somehow different. But if the aim is to "drain the swamp", you need a principled Mr Smith type (as in Mr Smith Goes To Washington), not a mob-connected property tycoon who views the presidency primarily as a way to enrich himself and his family.

He did enough to make the Washington click scream. He did cut some of the waste that was just expected as how things were done. He tried to stop the revolving door of high level government workers just going in to lobbying. He was not of the system and the whole d**n establishment Democrat and Republican tried to slow his reforms.

I think if he was trying to enrich his family through the presidency the establishment would have found a common ground with him. The current administration couldn’t wait to blatantly put their family and friends in and kick back pay off positions. Corporations couldn’t wait to get back to business as usual bribing these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:
I think if he was trying to enrich his family through the presidency the establishment would have found a common ground with him.
Honour among thieves? I don't think so. More like a turf war between rival gangs.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

If Andrew Cuomo hadn't been a sexual predator, he would have gotten away with far worse: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ll-live-on
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Democrats and Republicans plotting to ensure that they are the only options on the ballot paper in the Orwellian-sounding Freedom To Vote Act.

https://truthout.org/articles/third-par ... sion/?s=09