Political corruption

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

Political corruption

Postby bjmdds » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain in 2012 turned over nearly $9 million in unspent funds from his failed 2008 presidential campaign to a new foundation bearing his name, the McCain Institute for International Leadership. The institute has accepted contributions of as much as $100,000 from billionaire liberal activist-funder George Soros and from Teneo, a for-profit company co-founded by Doug Band, former President Bill Clinton’s “bag man.” Teneo has long helped enrich Clinton through lucrative speaking and business deals. McCain and Soros reportedly became friends after the senator was exposed as a member of the “Keating Five” during the savings and loan (S&L) industry scandal during former President George H.W. Bush’s administration. As the S&L bank chairman, Charles Keating paid $1.3 million to bribe five members of Congress to interfere with government regulators on behalf of the savings bank. The experience so scarred McCain that he became a vigorous advocate of campaign finance reform and in the process reportedly became friends with Soros. :cuss:
bjmdds

Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.
Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Re: Political corruption

Postby bjmdds » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:42 pm

bjmdds

Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Postby bjmdds » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Beverly Young Nelson, one of several women accusing Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct, told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday that she amended notes to what she says is Moore's inscription in her high school yearbook. While still insisting that Roy Moore signed her yearbook Nelson now says she added her own notes. :shock:
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Most recently, San Francisco has joined Los Angeles and San Diego as three of the major cities that have caused Governor Jerry Brown to declare a state of emergency due to a Hepatitis A epidemic currently brewing in each location.

San Francisco, in particular, has a problem with the homeless defecating and urinating in public (and private) areas.
The outbreak can be directly tied to the homeless problem in California, which is only exacerbated by a constant flow of liberal policies that make removing homeless encampments difficult and even allow for the homeless to set up camp in places like the front lawn of Los Angeles City Hall and other public parks.

Software engineer Jenn Wong decided to start a project she calls Human Wasteland, which maps the city’s poop problem based on 311 calls from 2008-2015. Every call is listed as a poop emoji. The result is an overwhelming indictment of California’s approach to homelessness and lawlessness.
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:07 am

It's all about to come out about the corruption of Oh-bama, Hillary, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, and the rest of the bas***ds that created a fake premise that was used to spy on Trump :!: Get ready for the truth :!:
bjmdds

Return to Politics