SPECTRE box office

A place for discussion of all SPECTRE related news and rumours
Atticus
Lieutenant

Re: SPECTRE box office

Post by Atticus »

TROLLY wrote: Look Atticus, you're dirt, you're filth, you're nothing, ok!
That can't be right. I'm actually a clean freak. Even my grandchildren tease me about it. As for "nothing," how is nothingness related to dirt? Dirt wouldn't exist in nothingness. And if I'm nothing, then how can you be interacting with me? The sheer fact that you're flying off into your tantrums and fuming at me puts me into the realm of "something." You bring me into relevance.
If you fancy yourself as a detective, don't bother; you have the intelligence of a fish, that's about to be stamped on.
I prefer to be equated with a cartilaginous fish. I've contacted Karl Stromberg, and the peculiar marine biologist informed me that this type of fish has higher brain-to-body mass ratios than a bony fish. For example, a manta ray has the largest brain size of any cartilaginous fish. As for stamping on fishes...I take it this is your habit; that you go around stamping on a harmless goldfish to relieve stress. Wouldn't it be better to lie down and count sheep to relax your mind?
That forum, which you've directed us to, has diddly-squat to do with me. This person doesn't even construct his sentences, like I do. He doesn't sound anything like me.
He doesn't sound like you because he's not you. He's your buddy. That's what he revealed, and he's explained your situation and why you're so into Craig, which all makes sense to me now and why you've been acting this way. Your tantrums alone speak volumes. Listen, pal. You don't have to create excuses about yourself or go into denial. You are who you are. If you've got to come out of the closet, then that's the way it goes. You got nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not even sure if how I'm describing your baggage is politically correct. Frankly, I don't care. To borrow Donald Trump's line, I don't have time to be politically correct. Bottom line: you're wasting forum space here, attempting to pester members into an argument and blasting off vulgarities all for the sake of garnering attention. You obviously don't respect this forum. There are trillions of web sites, and surely there's got to be at least one forum devoted to your issues and where you're free to express your frustrations about your sexual identity or whatever you young people call it these days.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Re: 'SPECTRE' Producers So Desperate For Money

Post by Atticus »

Blowfeld wrote:Seems apt timing to share this again.
'SPECTRE' Producers So Desperate For Money They're Taking Millions To Make Mexico Look Better
Thanks to emails leaked by the hackers of Sony Pictures, we know that SPECTRE will cost around $350 million. If that number is shocking to you, it should be – it puts SPECTRE in serious contention for being the most expensive movie ever made.
It’s understandable why producers would be scrambling to offset the massive price tag of the movie. A $350 million tentpole project absolutely MUST make an enormous amount of money at the box office to be deemed even a little bit successful. Remember – nearly half of ticket sales worldwide go back to theaters, not movie studios. That doesn’t leave a lot of room for failure.

And that’s assuming the movie even makes it to a billion. If reviews are terrible – which, considering the criticism of the script, isn’t outside the realm of possibility – word-of-mouth could really hurt its profitability. Think The Amazing Spider-Man 2 only worse.
This is the other report on the Mexican tax cuts:

http://www.taxanalysts.com/www/features ... enDocument

Glickman, the MGM boss, was worried that the budget was over $300 million:

"We are currently facing a budget that is far beyond what we anticipated and are under immense pressure to reduce the number to $250M net of rebates and incentives," wrote Jonathan Glickman, president of MGM's motion picture group. "This is not about 'nickel and diming' the production. As of now, our shooting period is $50M higher than Skyfall and the current gross budget sits in the mid $300Ms, making this one of the most expensive films ever made."
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Spectre Sony Pictures $712,078 -72% Monday
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

Omega wrote:Found some of the numbers.
TLD $90 million total cost
LTK $92 million
GE $110 million
(After cubby)
TND $210
TWINE $235
Dad $242 total cost
CR $270
QOS was over $400 haven't found those exact numbers
SF again well over $400 towards 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think 200 would be enough... :007:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

SP is making less than a million a day. So it crossed that threshold and is in a slow death spiral far as us BO

............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

China is done:
Nov. 13–15 1 $44,495,427 ---> $47,356,925 ----after week 1
Nov. 20–22 3 $12,207,059 -72.6%-----> $77,529,412 ---after week 2
Nov. 27–29 6 $2,302,271 -81.1%-------> $83,509,789 ----after week 3---------The last territory is this Friday in Japan and it's over. They are $350 million BEHIND SK-Awful so far. With increased ticket prices and an increased budget, things are not going to plan for little Barbie Broccoli this time around. She is probably blaming MGW for the box office drop off.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Tuesday USA: $894,862 -----two straight days now under $1 million. :lol: It just beat out The Night Before for 4th spot as well.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I have started seeing TV ads for pre-ordering the DVD and streaming services already.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

South African grosses are in, and the film made $675,009 in its opening weekend there. Clearly, the billion-dollar mark is in sight _.///

Meanwhile, SPECTRE is currently #12 in the 2015 box office chart for the US and Canada, just behind Ant-Man. Yes, there's still nearly a month to go, but something tells me it's not going to break the top 10. Search your heart, you know it to be true.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Wednesday's USA total was a paltry $684,100. That's three consecutive days of it under $1 million. The box office is going exactly as we stated it would from the beginning. Broccoli must be throwing things at MGW by now :!: :happy spin:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:South African grosses are in, and the film made $675,009 in its opening weekend there. Clearly, the billion-dollar mark is in sight _.///

Meanwhile, SPECTRE is currently #12 in the 2015 box office chart for the US and Canada, just behind Ant-Man. Yes, there's still nearly a month to go, but something tells me it's not going to break the top 10. Search your heart, you know it to be true.
:lol:

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

https://i.imgflip.com/uyhzi.jpg

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Gala Brand
Lieutenant

Post by Gala Brand »

Omega wrote:So we can add Craig and mendes profit sharing into the cost of sp?

Mi5 was a much better movie done in a budget bond hasn't visited in over a decade. Maybe since cubby was alive.

I wasn't aware that Craig or Mendes had profit sharing participation in Spectre.

Perhaps you could point me to a source where I could read up on that.

Thanks in advance.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Gala Brand wrote:
Omega wrote:So we can add Craig and mendes profit sharing into the cost of sp?

Mi5 was a much better movie done in a budget bond hasn't visited in over a decade. Maybe since cubby was alive.

I wasn't aware that Craig or Mendes had profit sharing participation in Spectre.

Perhaps you could point me to a source where I could read up on that.

Thanks in advance.
read the story's about Craigs salary and convincing mendes to co me back.
Craig stood to make another $30 million if SP did SF numbers . I think Sony was going to make $36 million distributing.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Thursday's take was only $679,124 in the USA and that made it 4 straight days under $900,000, and it is projected to be 5th this weekend. It's decline has been early and swift, as predicted. :yay:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Locally it only has maybe four show times a day . I was pointing out for other movies that this recipe bo death

TROLLY
Lieutenant

SPECTRE box office

Post by TROLLY »

Atticus wrote:Even my grandchildren tease me about it.
Holly s**t! Holly Smoke! You have offspring!

Are you married? I find Psychology fascinating, please tell me more about your background. Let's talk about your family, and why you're a wrecked, pathetic, little SCROTE.
As "something." You bring me into relevance.
I prefer to be equated with a cartilaginous fish.
No, no, I insist, Atticus; you're a complete waster. As, one fellow American to another, I'll say, that in all sincerity; I find you embarrassing. I've be saying for a long time, that America has been breeding a nation of morons, you are visual proof of that.

Atticus, you're a scumbag, you're a drongo! You're dirt, you're filth! I wish I could get all you dirty, filthy scumbags out of this country. Maybe, take you down a manhole and bury you in a pit-in a sewer. Then, all the freaking rats can eat you!
Your tantrums alone speak volumes. Listen, pal. You don't have to create excuses about yourself or go into denial. You are who you are. If you've got to come out of the closet, then that's the way it goes. You got nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not even sure if how I'm describing your baggage is politically correct. Frankly, I don't care. To borrow Donald Trump's line, I don't have time to be politically correct.

Is that the best you can do? Imply that I'm a homosexual. I think your attempts to insult me, become more and more lame, each time.

Here's another question for you Atticus; how do you take it? Would you like it WELL DONE up your ass, or RAW up your ass. Because, when I find you baby; you're going to get it so far up your ass, it'll come out of your freaking mouth...Jerkoff!
You obviously don't respect this forum
You are the absolute very reason, I still bother to hang out here still, since I joined. You are the highlight of this forum (to me). Look, if some deranged half-whit like yourself, wants to challenge me, I'll answer back. It would be impolite, not to, wouldn't it?
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

TROLLY wrote: Holly s**t! Holly Smoke! You have offspring!
Yawn. Your comebacks are cliches.
Is that the best you can do? Imply that I'm a homosexual. I think your attempts to insult me, become more and more lame, each time.
Actually, your buddy at the other forum was the one who said that about you. What I've been saying all along is that, based on his description of you, I understand what's fueling your antics here. You're obviously struggling. Unfortunately, this is not the forum for that sort of thing. But this is all way over your head because, as you've proven over and over, you're incapable of rational discourse.
Napoleon Solo
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love

Post by Napoleon Solo »

SPECTRE passes Ant Man for No. 11 in the U.S. and Canada. (Ant Man was $180.1 million)