BOND #7

Discussion Of Possible Bond Actors

Re: BOND #7

Postby John Drake » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Most of the actors on that list are too old or terrible candidates. Billy Elliot? :shock: Cavill and Turner would be fine and Hiddleston just about bearable. The rest are a big :down:
"He is very good-looking" Vesper Lynd
John Drake
Commander

Location: Watching the first twenty James Bond films somewhere...

Postby Kristatos » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:55 pm

John Drake wrote:Most of the actors on that list are too old or terrible candidates. Billy Elliot? :shock: Cavill and Turner would be fine and Hiddleston just about bearable. The rest are a big :down:
There were a couple on that list I'd never heard of.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Balls, Q?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Postby John Drake » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Kristatos wrote:
John Drake wrote:Most of the actors on that list are too old or terrible candidates. Billy Elliot? :shock: Cavill and Turner would be fine and Hiddleston just about bearable. The rest are a big :down:

Never heard of Jack Lowden, Henry Golding.

Madden too short.

Not enthused by Heughan.

Fassbender, Elba, Murphy, Hardy are all too old.

Jamie Bell - Ugh!

There are better candidates not on this list. Dan Stevens maybe. Barbara is said to like Jack Huston. There must be some young unknown actors out there too who would be good.
"He is very good-looking" Vesper Lynd
John Drake
Commander

Location: Watching the first twenty James Bond films somewhere...

Postby Kristatos » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:08 pm

John Drake wrote:
Kristatos wrote:

Madden too short.

Not enthused by Heughan.

Jamie Bell - Ugh!

There are better candidates not on this list. Dan Stevens maybe. Barbara is said to like Jack Huston. There must be some young unknown actors out there too who would be good.
Those were the two I hadn't heard of either. Heughan and Madden I have no opinion on, as I have only seen still pictures of them. Turner has been my first choice for years and Cavill my second. Nothing in this list has changed my mind.

Balls, Q?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Postby Veronica » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Henry Golding is one handsome man but I am not for the idea of Asian Bond(Golding is Malaysian-British) so...
Turner, Cavill, Hiddleston would be by far the best choices. The only ones for which I can say :"Yeah, I'd like to see that."
Veronica
Agent

Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Postby tbp82 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:58 pm

John Drake wrote:
Kristatos wrote:

Madden too short.

Not enthused by Heughan.

Jamie Bell - Ugh!

Has anyone seen Jack Huston as Robert Kennedy in The Irishman on Netflix? I haven't and I was just wondering what he looked like there. This dude is a chameleon and can go from pretty boy to psycho depending on the movie.
tbp82
Commander

Previous

Return to Bond Alternatives