President Trump?

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

Re: President Trump?

Postby bjmdds » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 am

Edwin Jackson, Indianapolis Colts linebacker, was killed by an illegal immigrant, police say :!: :cuss: Rep. Todd Rokita: This news should make all Americans angry. A twice-deported illegal immigrant is suspected of killing 2 Hoosiers, including Colts LB Edwin Jackson. We must do more to get these dangerous illegal immigrant criminals off our streets, build a wall & put an end to illegal immigration :!:
bjmdds

Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.
Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Postby bjmdds » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:29 pm

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee held an eight-minute phone conversation last year with Russian radio hosts posing as a Ukrainian politician who promised to provide compromising images of President Trump. The conversation involving Rep. Adam Schiff, which took place on April 10 of last year, was first reported by The Atlantic last month. On Tuesday, the Daily Mail published purported audio of the call. This is the same guy who claimed Don Jr. was “unpatriotic” for having a 20 minute meeting with a Russian lawyer :!:
bjmdds

Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; Elvis Presley films

Postby bjmdds » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:37 am

ABC, NBC and CBS all ignored :cuss: :cuss: a bombshell report released overnight by Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, which revealed more critical evidence concerning how the FBI handled the Hillary Clinton e-mail probe. The Committee also released more damning text messages between FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page which showed an intention by the agents to find evidence to impeach President Trump as well as the news that President Obama wanted to be involved in the Clinton e-mail investigation.
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 pm

The federal government this January ran a surplus while collecting record total tax revenues for that month of the year, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

January was the first month under the new tax law that President Donald Trump signed in December.

During January, the Treasury collected approximately $361,038,000,000 in total tax revenues and spent a total of approximately $311,802,000,000 to run a "surplus" of approximately $49,236,000,000. :Happy: :clap: :up:
bjmdds

Postby bjmdds » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Rosenstein: "No Allegations That Any American Had Any Knowledge" Of Russian Election Influence Operation :!:
bjmdds

Postby Omega » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Huh? So Hillary is not an American ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Omega

Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Postby bjmdds » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:41 am

Rosenstein is next to go :!: He is attempting to be professional but he is knee-deep in Hillary-gate :!:
bjmdds

Previous

Return to Politics