US Presidential Election 2016

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.

Your Choice For President of the United States

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Donald J Trump
67%
Hillary R Clinton (Democrat)
No votes
Jill Stein (Green)
No votes
Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
17%
Write in candidate: Jeb Bush, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Joe Biden, Marco Rubio, Elizabeth Warren
No votes
None of the above
17%

Total votes: 6

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: US Presidential Election 2016

Post by bjmdds »

The massive deductibles are all thanks to Oh-bama big O and I hope you remember that when you vote in November :!: I too took out the silver plan here. It's my 3rd company in 3 years under this new law. The other two went broke after only 1 year each :!: I hope the rest of the country wakes up :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The French are raiding mosques and not liking what they are finding: hundreds of war-grade weapons and large quantities of Kalashnikov ammunition.

French interior minister Cazeneuve reported, "In 15 days we have seized one third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year."

The liaison between French imams and the French government has told Al Jazeera that “according to official figures and our discussions with the interior ministry, between 100 and 160 mosques will be closed.”
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

No kidding it's well known they hid weapons at there religious centers and use women and children as shields

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

During a 1992 Senate floor speech, Joe Biden said President George H. W. Bush should wait to fill any Supreme Court vacancies until after the presidential election.

“It is my view that if a Supreme Court Justice resigns tomorrow or within the next several weeks or resigns at the end of the summer, President Bush should consider following the practice of a majority of his predecessors and not, and not name a nominee until after the November election is completed,” Biden said at the time.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

But Democratic Party elites shouldn't be high-fiving each other. They should be very, very worried.

In primary after primary this cycle, Democratic voters just aren't showing up. Only 367,491 people cast a ballot for either Clinton or Sanders on Saturday. That's down 16 percent from the 436,219 people who came out in 2008 for Clinton and Obama. Factor in the 93,522 people who voted for John Edwards back in the day, and you can see the scope of the problem. Democrats in 2016 are only getting about two-thirds of the primary votes that they received eight years ago.

Republican turnout in the South Carolina primary, by contrast, was up more than 70 percent from 2008.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

The Dems seem to be doing everything they can to depress turnout. It's pretty obvious that they regard their own primary process as little more than a series of delays to HRH's coronation.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

More than 5.6 million votes were cast in the Democratic contest on Tuesday in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia. About 8.3 million were cast on the GOP side in the same set of states.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:The Dems seem to be doing everything they can to depress turnout. It's pretty obvious that they regard their own primary process as little more than a series of delays to HRH's coronation.
it's hard to be excited when the only chance for change it nothing more than a straw man so it looks like HRC won the nomination everyone in the democrat party is working for Clinton .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] These morons vote :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The European Union’s border agency admitted Tuesday it cannot fully track the flood of refugees pouring in, and said a "staggering number" of Europeans have joined terror groups only to return to the continent amid the migrant wave.

Europe reported a record 1.82 million illegal border crossings last year, according to Frontex, but the group conceded that the true number of illegal crossings is probably much higher because so many refugees have entered Europe undetected.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image NBC News/Survey Monkey Weekly Election
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

BJ, have you checked your voter registration? http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ ... -1.2603876
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

I always vote. Nobody is stopping me Tuesday and if they do you will see me on tv that night :!: :fight:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:I always vote. Nobody is stopping me Tuesday and if they do you will see me on tv that night :!: :fight:
Best to check first. Better to nip these things in the bud than find yourself being unjustly turned away.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

US Presidential Election 2016

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:I always vote. Nobody is stopping me Tuesday and if they do you will see me on tv that night :!: :fight:
Best to check first. Better to nip these things in the bud than find yourself being unjustly turned away.
nobody is stopping BJ's New York values ;)

This election had opened my eyes to how rigged the system is. Every four years we think we've chosen the best candidate, while the best candidate most appropriate for the people has been chosen for us.
When the establishments are caught fixing the races they are angry for us being upset.
Why did they bother with primaries in the first place?
I'm waiting for cruz to crash and burn now that he is the establishment choice. For Hillary the democrats have a fire team to put out the fiery crashes on stand by that would put nascar to shame.

What I expect is for cruz to approach trump in a month or two and suggest they team up with Cruz as vp.
Same day that Obama gives Hillary a presidential pardon for her crimes, coincidental it's also the same day a bus "accidentally" backs over sanders .

If sanders somehow makes it and trump does not he would be tempting choice to blow up the establishment with. Talk with a few sanders people who are starting to see trump as a good foil to upset the establishment with if Bernie is super delegated at the finish line.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Yeah, I think if one of them gets nominated and the other doesn't, either Sanders or Trump will beat the other party's establishment candidate.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Yeah, I think if one of them gets nominated and the other doesn't, either Sanders or Trump will beat the other party's establishment candidate.
I would seriously think of voting sanders if he can make it.

I'm so sick of the establishment.