Best Bond girl?

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Best Bond girl?

Post by Veronica »

I have to go with Ursula Andress. She is the one who set the gold standard. But if we look not only by looks but include character as well then it's Elektra King all the way. I do count her as a Bond girl.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Re: Best Bond girl?

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:I have to go with Ursula Andress. She is the one who set the gold standard. But if we look not only by looks but include character as well then it's Elektra King all the way. I do count her as a Bond girl.
Yeah, Elektra is number 1 to me.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:I have to go with Ursula Andress. She is the one who set the gold standard. But if we look not only by looks but include character as well then it's Elektra King all the way. I do count her as a Bond girl.
Great to see you ml94! Where have you been? :D
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
On holiday, btw its BONDNATHON (again) here in finland.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
And what's the last movie?
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
And what's the last movie?
skyFAIL.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

They started with Craig films ha? Yeah that's how it was here as well.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:They started with Craig films ha? Yeah that's how it was here as well.
No, they started with DR NO & last is skyFAIL...
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:They started with Craig films ha? Yeah that's how it was here as well.
Oh. Here they started with Craig,then Pierce then skipped to Connery and then Moore and Dalton. And then Craig AGAIN!I mean why show those three movies twice???
And they didn't show OHMSS.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Ursula Andress is unbeatable because she was the first. However Jane Seymour (she succeeded Anne Boleyn), & Sophie Marceau are close to the top in my humble opinion.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Oh. Here they started with Craig,then Pierce then skipped to Connery and then Moore and Dalton. And then Craig AGAIN!I mean why show those three movies twice???
WTF?
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
I saw OHMSS couple weeks ago..underrated.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Blowfeld wrote:Ursula Andress is unbeatable because she was the first. However Jane Seymour (she succeeded Anne Boleyn), & Sophie Marceau are close to the top in my humble opinion.

We have the same opinion then. :cheers:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
I saw OHMSS couple weeks ago..underrated.
I don't really think so sincw quite a few hard-core Bond fans say how this is one of the best if not the best Bond movie.