Hey guys long time but I'm back

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Hey guys long time but I'm back

Post by shaken not stirred »

A few years back I was too stressed here and I apologise for that a lot of strange stuff was going on and I only really got back to Myself late last year, sure I still hate craigs bond and think he has about as much charisma as a baked potato but some good things have come about since being off here for a while.

I also saw skyfall last year and I don't get what all the hype was about, it pretty much tripped itself up as soon as they put in the car from goldfinger (which never happened in this timeline so it shouldn't be there), making q more of an extra from the I.T crowd as well and many more, however Ralph Fiennes has potential as m, but he was the only saving grace and I hope he puts bond in his place next time he wants to cry and moan about something, also silva reminded Me of tim curry when he wore that stupid wilderness girls disguise in loaded weapon when he tries to fool whoopy goldberg for the micro film (even Jeremy Beadle (R.I.P) would laugh at the disguise.

I've heard great things about the november man and no release yet in the U.K...so I'm guessing it will be November (lol).

I may've been scouted by a group I saw at a convention last month who do an online anthro comic about superheroes (they saw My sparkster t-shirt, then asked for My email and gave Me their business card and asked Me to give examples when I mentioned animation, voice over work and drawing), they asked if they could pass the details on to their director of animation, a few weeks later I chased them up director was still busy. I got an email back a few weeks ago and they asked Me if I would still be interested in doing some animation and possibly voice over work for them and accepted (they're currently working on scripts for an animated film and cartoon series for t.v and rigging the character models), I also won first place in their raffle which I can use for any expo of My choice between now and 2015 and this the fourth time they've contacted Me (they're also local to Me (Norwich).

Now I need to get better at My drawing along with animation and prove what I can do as one of the members of the group is also watching Me on da (polycomical).

I really hope something good comes out of this (fingers crossed), now I'm just waiting for them to get back to Me for when they need Me. :cheers:

For those that know Me, how's everyone been.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Hey guys long time but I'm back

Post by bjmdds »

It's hard to believe how two years flew by. Life is a gift.....embrace it and welcome back and good luck with your career :!: :yay:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Good to see you!
............ :007:
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Thanks omega and bjmdds, fingers crossed on that career I really want to do this.

I might open a topic to show what work I've done (fan art) if it's ok and hear others thoughts on it.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

:up:
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Sounds exciting SNS!
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Hi shaken not stirred!

:? I don't remember anything bad happening with you in 2012 :? Glad you back and your are getting some attention for your work! :happy spin: We have a lot of talented people here!

P.S. November Man is coming to the UK in November (*?) I'm sure FBF could tell you the date.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Welcome back :cheers: :cheers:
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Welcome! Poor Jeremy Beadle died too young.
Bring back Bond!
shaken not stirred
Agent

carl stromberg wrote:Welcome! Poor Jeremy Beadle died too young.
He did, along with Robin Williams and many more :(.

I spoke to the guys for the animation project last week, got a reply back it may be a few more months until I'm needed, but atleast this gives Me the opportunity to improve My art and get working on animations again.

If I don't always reply here don't take it the wrong way. I hope those who are still My friends know that (a few people who I thought were m8s just stopped talking to Me not long ago this year for no reason (never got an explanation for it).

Also thanks doctor no, blofield, flandry and carl.

Dr no: When skyfall got rave reviews and got famous everywhere (it may've had to do with My bad prescription with My glasses at the time as well (went back to earlier ones ( I could see much better through them but always got headaches, really dizzy and as a result I lost My bearing a bit (hard to make sense) and I took things a bit too seriously because they were really straining My eyes and I never realised (had them for almost 2 years) and it took Me a long time to get back to Myself after that (probably doesn't make sense but if something's too sharp on My eyes I can see better but I lose a bit of Myself along with My senses (maybe that's part of My aspergers (again I guess I'm pretty weird in that regard (it's happened before when I got glasses that were far too strong for Me before in the past (it screws Me up and I have less sense of rationalising with people as a result), a lot of crap happened to Me for two years (even outside of the glasses) and I never thought I'd come back to Myself (took a long time, only last october when I went back to the previous glasses I only wore best part of 6 months or less have I been feeling better and things haven't got to Me as much as a result).

I still get anxiety attacks and what not but for the most part I know when to walk away or live and let live.

It probably doesn't make sense but that's what life's like with Aspergers ( I can handle change if done well but if it's all at once or I do something stupid like get the wrong prescription for My eyes everything goes out of place ( My eyes were straining with the new glasses and I didn't twig for quite some time and thought it was Me so kept using them when I should've stopped there and then after I tried them on instead of taking a risk that messed Me up a bit mentally for a few years (not mentally in a mad way but it made things even more stressful for Me).

If I open up another fan art thread would you guys mind looking and giving your thoughts?, it may be anthro, also human, I've done quite a lot recently.

Also any fans of knightmare here?, I met Hugo Myatt (treguard) and Mark Knight (Lord fear) at the convention in May this year and many more and nor-con again this year (which led to getting that animation work with that group).