Working out again!

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Working out again!

Post by kater23 »

Can't remember if we have a fitness thread so if this is a duplicate, my bad :happy spin: I just joined LA Fitness yesterday..already worked out there once and I LOVE it. it's in an old Mervyn's department store and it's HUGE. They have a zillion treadmills, several different types of ellipticals, several different types of bikes, they have a racquetball court, a basketball/volleyball court, all of the classes(yoga, spinning, kickboxing to name a few) and oh yeah... a pool. Which was one of the *biggest* reasons I wanted to join. 8)
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: Working out again!

Post by Dr. No »

We bought a treadmill recently. It's nice to have it in the comfort of our home and be able to exercise rain or shine.
We've had memberships in the past but never had the energy to actually go there when the calm of the evening finally hit.

When I was a teen we had a nordictrack let me tell you that pierce of junk could wear anybody out. It was so cumbersome you lost weight moving it around. It probably but 2x the stress of running on the body I don't know if it would be considered good work out today.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

I'd like to get an exercise bike. Racquetball (sqaush?) is the best sport to get fit.

The most fun exercise is a nice country walk!
Bring back Bond!
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Post by commander0077again »

Just did 20 press ups, staggered into the shower, turned on the spray very hot, then five minutes icy cold :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!