Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Jon Bon Jovi and Barbra Streisand - wow, they're really on the cutting edge of popular culture.
well to the Clinton's age group they are still idols.
I hate it when musicians think they should go out there and get political. If a republican uses a song have sights to they get high and mighty about it, maybe it happens to democrats too, who cares who plays what music. It's not endorsing candidate. But they threaten to move to Mexico if whoever the current personification of evil is wins and try to rally people behind who ever they think is the good guy. They do all that be never answer for the people they chose making bad decisions. Obama drone strikes for example.

But the fundraiser for the Clinton's is grotesque. Why not hold it at the palace of Versailles instead? Call it the "let them eat cake fund raising party"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Omega on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Hillary

Post by bjmdds »

They just interviewed Hillary about the Manhattan bombing. In a subdued monotone she looked drugged up saying she will wait to see what occurred. Her "birther" trash weekend tirade is now officially off the media's table for the rest of the weekend and the focus is back on more important issues like life and death and terrorism :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hillary Clinton used her response to a New York City bombing Saturday night to take a swipe at Donald Trump, but critics wondered if she brought more attention to her own problems with the brief exchange.

A sedate-sounding Clinton looked like she was going to pass out, according to political commenter Mark Dice and others on social media.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

There was an article in the Irish Times that pointed out the similarity to that Doctor Who episode where The Doctor brings down prime minister Harriet Jones with just six words: "Don't you think she looks tired?"
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Do they think she looks unwell over there?

The other night she looked like they got her out of her coffin to make a statement.
In a news clip from yesterday she was getting off a plane, looks ok, made all the steps slowly but to my eye she held on to the railing awkwardly after she was off the staircase. I'm not saying that to be critical, It's not something obvious except to someone who had been sick or injured to a point where extra caution holding on for support become second nature. It's not even something conscious, it's a automatic, the better a person feels the less they rely on subtle support.

I don't know what is wrong with her, but I don't believe the story about pneumonia being the root of all her ills.

If she had owned whatever is wrong back say 2012 when she had those freaky glasses she'd be ok with the public sick or not. Now it's another Clinton coverup.

Interesting to learn other world leaders don't do the financial and heath record release circus, why do we think the president has to be the healthiest person in the nation? Or is this what the media has as a narrative and the voters only have the two approved choices every year.

John McCain was mercilessly grilled over his health, they said he'd never live through a four year term.. well he's a hell of a heathy 80. I doubt trump or Clinton will be as with it as McCain.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

To be fair, the presidency is an extremely stressful job, so there's no guarantee that McCain would be as healthy as he is now had he won.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has again cancelled an event in California as a result of her health and the campaign is claiming she is being treated for pneumonia. The cancelation marks the third day–following Monday and Tuesday of last week–that the candidate’s health has pulled her from the campaign trail. :idea:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

KENANSVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — A small Eastern North Carolina town is preparing for Donald Trump’s appearance Tuesday just as a "Hillary Clinton event in Chapel Hill on Tuesday was postponed." :idea:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:To be fair, the presidency is an extremely stressful job, so there's no guarantee that McCain would be as healthy as he is now had he won.
dunno kind of think the race for president is more grueling. But every president in my life time turns gray by reelection, by the end if their term it's all white.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

There's a very good review of her doctor questioning the public diagnosis.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Didn't expect Michelle Obama to be hugging W :shock:

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hacked audio of a conversation between Hillary Clinton and donors during a February fundraising event shows the Democrat nominee describing Bernie Sanders supporters as "children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement."
Speaking at a Virginia fundraiser hosted by former U.S. ambassador Beatrice Welters, Clinton says in a clip released by the Free Beacon that many of her former primary opponent's supporters sought things like “free college, free health care,” saying that she preferred to occupy the space "from the center-left to the center-right" on the political spectrum.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

She panders to whoever is in the room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donna Brazile, the current head of the Democratic National Committee, appears to have tipped the Clinton campaign off to a question about the death penalty that was going to be asked during a CNN town hall in March, newly released emails show.

“From time to time I get the questions in advance,” Brazile wrote in an email to Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri on March 12.

Brazile, who was a CNN contributor at the time of the email, went on to ask Palmieri about Clinton’s stance on the death penalty.

“Here’s one that worries me about HRC,” wrote Brazile in the email, which was released on Tuesday by Wikileaks. The emails come from the Gmail account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

bjmdds wrote:Hacked audio of a conversation between Hillary Clinton and donors during a February fundraising event shows the Democrat nominee describing Bernie Sanders supporters as "children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement."
Speaking at a Virginia fundraiser hosted by former U.S. ambassador Beatrice Welters, Clinton says in a clip released by the Free Beacon that many of her former primary opponent's supporters sought things like “free college, free health care,” saying that she preferred to occupy the space "from the center-left to the center-right" on the political spectrum.
She's an arrogant elitist with nothing but contempt for the masses. This demeaning line about the Sanders supporters ties in with Clinton's description of the Trump voters as "deplorables." Now the latest wikileaks dump reveals that the Clinton camp has an agenda to keep Americans dumb.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

More decadence from the Clinton campaign. This time it's a staffer who brags about sexually harassing women; and another staffer committing voter fraud by ripping up republican registration forms.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I wonder how many of these 11 revelations will be reported in the American media: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37639370
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Sad part is the foreign press does a better job of covering our politics, our media is too much apart of it.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Yoko Ono shocked reporters Sunday in Los Angeles when she responded to a question concerning the Presidential run of Hillary Clinton.

The widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a collection she is exhibiting at the Museum of Modern Art, took reporters by surprise saying she had not only met the former 1st Lady at various times during a series of protests against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970’s but had known her “intimately”.

“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970’s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” she explained.

“We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her campaign” she told reporters during the press conference.