Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Hillary

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Boxer was there to make a speech telling sanders supporters to get in line behind hilldawg, while they were doing a Cruz and steal delegates , no wonder they are pissed. If sanders is not vp they be voting trump. Maybe trump will make sanders his vp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I'm noticing a lot of articles by Hillary's surrogates in the media urging Bernie to drop out now. Sounds like someone isn't as confident of victory as they like to pretend.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Establishment collectively stunned that voters reject rigged primary: https://shadowproof.com/2016/05/19/esta ... c-primary/
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I'm noticing a lot of articles by Hillary's surrogates in the media urging Bernie to drop out now. Sounds like someone isn't as confident of victory as they like to pretend.
in 2008 she kept at it until the end why should Bernie do any less.

Two movements left and right starting at the same time is unusual. Even if Bernie quits the movement still goes on, I'm not sure it can ever make peace with Hillary, she is bought and paid for from corporations, banks, Wall Street, and foreign countries, it'd be hard to support not only more of the same possibly worse
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:in 2008 she kept at it until the end why should Bernie do any less.
She only dropped out in exchange for Obama agreeing to pay off her campaign debt and offering her either the veep or SoS slots. Even if Bernie doesn't win, he's still in a strong position to wring some concessions out of her. Of course, Hillary's concessions were all about Hillary. I think Bernie would be more concerned with getting some policies on the platform that actually benefit ordinary people, not just wealthy Clinton donors.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote:in 2008 she kept at it until the end why should Bernie do any less.
She only dropped out in exchange for Obama agreeing to pay off her campaign debt and offering her either the veep or SoS slots. Even if Bernie doesn't win, he's still in a strong position to wring some concessions out of her. Of course, Hillary's concessions were all about Hillary. I think Bernie would be more concerned with getting some policies on the platform that actually benefit ordinary people, not just wealthy Clinton donors.
I hope so. It's a movement and I had to see the establishment stop the momentum so easily.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Looks like the court media have already preemptively crowned Hillary as the [s]presumptuous[/s] presumptive nominee by strongarming superdelegates into pledging their fealty to the Queen.. Most people were predicting that they would do it after polling closed in New Jersey. which Hillary is expected to win, in order to mitigate the effects of possible Sanders wins in the West and Midwest, particularly California. But it seems they couldn't wait that long.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Bernie is picking up momentum too. The people supporting Bernie are getting more and more pissed at the establishment.

I thought it was telling Obama last week made a speech blaming the republican for trump, ignoring the exact same phenomenon is happening in the democrat side too.
I'd like to think it's people finally fed up with 30 years of bad leadership in Washington but I think the immediate root cause is Obama he style of leadership is to rule from the top ignoring everybody but the 1% he truly represents

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Other part that pisses me off is the press is trying to rig this for Hillary by dropping the news the day before the election

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

I hope you vote for Trump big O :!: The press planned this with Shrill-ary.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:Other part that pisses me off is the press is trying to rig this for Hillary by dropping the news the day before the election

I give it a week at most of "congratulations to the first woman presidential nominee" stories before the press pivots into "when is she going to be indicted" mode (even though I don't think this indictment is going to happen - not because I think she's innocent, but because like her constituents on Wall Street, she's "too big to jail".)
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Image July 2016 Shrill-ary Clinton's residence :!: :cheers: Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

NEW YORK – A victim of Laureate Education, the Clinton-backed, for-profit college, has come forward with accusations that its Walden University Online is a scam that piles tens of thousands of dollars of debt on unsuspecting students while unreasonably delaying degrees or often failing to deliver them.

“When I signed up for Walden Education in January 2009, I was told I would get my Doctor of Education degree by December 2011, after two years study for a cost of $40,000,” explained Teresa Ferguson, a mother of three teenagers who resides outside Atlanta.

“That was OK with me. I could accept two years and $40,000, but that isn’t the way it happened,” she explained. “With Walden, I was hit with delays and program change after program change, so it took me two extra years and I ended up with $120,000 in tuition debt. I’m a schoolteacher. How am I ever going to pay off a debt like that?”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/students-cla ... BXQs6wO.99
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

“Bill Clinton makes $16 million being ‘honorary chairman’ at Laureate while meanwhile Walden Online University ruined my life,” she said. “I have three teenage children, and now I have no clue how we’ll pay for their college with my student debt so high.”

WND reported last week Laureate Education paid $16 million to Bill Clinton to be the group’s pitchman while the State Department funneled $55 million to Laureate when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/students-cla ... BXQs6wO.99
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.

According to Louis Woodhill, if the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Hmm, seems a bit of a coincidence that the stories about Laureate Education should emerge at almost exactly the same time that Trump University is being investigated for fraud. The fact that they come from World Nut Daily make me suspect an attempt to create a false equivalence so they can say "tu quoque".
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

The FBI has decided not to indict Hillary, as I always said they would. By an amazing coincidence, this decision comes a couple of days after Bill met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch to discuss Lynch's grandkids, and what might happen to them should the indictment go ahead.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that the bureau is recommending the Justice Department pursue no charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email account to handle government business.

But he said that is largely because investigators found Clinton and her team had no intent to violate the law.

It was good news for Clinton, but Comey's statement was full of bad news, too. Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," Comey said.

Here is what the FBI found:

She sent and received classified information
While some of the emails Clinton sent have been declared classified retroactively, Comey said 110 emails in 52 email chains were classified at the time they were sent.

Of those:

• Eight email chains contained "top secret" information.

• 36 chains contained "secret" information.

• Eight email chains contained "confidential" information, the lowest classification level.

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system," Comey said.

Some emails have been lost
Clinton and her lawyers handed over to the State Department 30,000 emails that they said were the business-related emails from her private system. The personal emails were deleted. But Comey said that in this process, it is "likely that there are other work-related emails that they did not produce ... that are now gone because they deleted all emails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices." The FBI could not recover these.

Her email might have been hacked
Comey said there was no direct evidence Clinton's email was hacked, but other people she corresponded with were hacked, and her use of a private email system was well-known. She also used her email while traveling "in the territory of sophisticated adversaries." Thus, he said, "it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account."

Many servers, not one
The story of Clinton's emails has been about her use of a private server to run her own email system, but Comey said, "Secretary Clinton used several different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send email." Old servers got decommissioned as new equipment was brought online, and information on old devices was scrapped.

So why no charges?
Comey said the key here is that investigators found no intent to break the law. Cases that have been filed in similar cases have been based on "clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information" or "indications of disloyalty to the United States." In the Clinton case, those elements were not found.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

So she's not criminal, just incompetent. Nice to know.