Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: Hillary

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote:Maybe the fbi can stop her. Glad sanders is gaining ground. If it weren't for super delegates he would have a real chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the FBI investigation is just for show. They'll drag their heels for as long as possible and then declare that they found no evidence of any lawbreaking. Royalty is not subject to the same laws as mere mortals.
well. When she responds to questions it's a forceful "that's not going to happen" followed by her cackle. I expect her to continue with "they wouldn't dare, because I'll cut their funding back to the Stone Age ."

For the first time this week her email scandal, which actually is her illegal "home brew" server, was treated seriously. Too much to expect the powerful to follow the same laws which put hundreds of young Americans in jail for truly innocent mistakes.
............ :007:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Superdelegates=rigged system :!:
to the point. I'd add to it both outsiders win states to some how lose the delegates. And people chosen as delegates in both parties are saying they choose the nominees not the voters.

Why are the parties allowed to have so much power? Anything else besides politics the Feds and states would run the show, the parties would follow on set of laws governing voting for all.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

In short, the Clinton campaign is in the midst of an historic collapse — much of it due to the unraveling of support for Clinton among nonwhite voters — and the national media has yet to take any notice.

Clinton’s 48-point lead in New York less than two weeks ago is now just a 12-point lead, according to the latest Quinnipiac Poll. That poll shows Sanders with approximately 300 percent more support among African-American voters in New York than he had in Mississippi earlier this month.

Meanwhile, in the only poll taken in Indiana, Sanders is said to be beating Clinton handily.

Sanders is leading by 8 points in West Virginia.

And the only polling done so far in Kentucky — among nearly 1,000 students at the University of Kentucky — has Sanders up on Clinton there by more than 70 points. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Bill, who is the current President?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

How the Clinton campaign "bought" hundreds of superdelegates: http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/6/15 ... n-Campaign
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

That proves how corrupt the Democratic party is here :!: :down: :down: :down: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:That proves how corrupt the Democratic party is here :!: :down: :down: :down: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Indeed. The Bernie vs Hillary contest is about more than just different political and economic policies - it's about the power of ordinary people versus a corrupt party elite.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Bernie is getting screwed and he should open his mouth already and attack her e-mail mess and expose this bought off super delegate sham :!: :fight: :cuss:------Bernie Sanders wins the Democratic presidential caucuses in Wyoming, adding another state to his victory total in his race for the nomination against front-runner Hillary Clinton.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:That proves how corrupt the Democratic party is here :!: :down: :down: :down: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Indeed. The Bernie vs Hillary contest is about more than just different political and economic policies - it's about the power of ordinary people versus a corrupt party elite.

both Bernie and trump are being screwed by the system . How the hell do they win a state and lose delicates
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

I like to thank Colorado for becoming a national embarrassment.
Not only did the state cheat trump it cheated sanders as well only told Hillary.

It's a cluster f' more independent but locked out on the primary voting, only give the choice of the two party's because independent who out number republicans and democrats can't participate.

http://www.newsday.com/opinion/oped/col ... 1.11525395

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Hillary and the Giant Vampire Squid: http://www.commondreams.org/views/2016/ ... -president
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

During an interview with “The Breakfast Club” Monday morning, Angela Yee asked the Democratic candidate what she always has in her purse. “Hot sauce,” Clinton answered. “Yeah.” “Now listen, I want you to know that people are going to see this and say, ‘She’s pandering to black people,'” Charlamagne Tha God told Clinton. “Okay,” Clinton said. “Is it working? No, but seriously. I’ve been eating a lot of hot sauce. Raw peppers and hot sauce. I think it keeps my immune system strong. Hot sauce is good for you.” In Beyonce’s song “Formation” that she performed at the Super Bowl, she sings, “I got hot sauce in my bag, swag.” [video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe restoring voting rights for roughly 200,000 convicted felons is part of a lauded, national effort to reverse sentencing laws that most affect African Americans. But Republicans are suggesting McAuliffe, a long-time Clinton supporter, went too far by including violent criminals and that his move is a “transparent effort to win votes.”

The governor’s executive order allows Virginia felons, includes convicted murders and rapists, who by Friday had completed their sentence and finished supervised release, parole or probation requirements to vote in the swing state in the November presidential elections.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton praised her former campaign chair, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, for granting thousands of violent felons the right to vote, and tweeted she’s “proud” of him for “breaking down barriers.”
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton praised her former campaign chair, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, for granting thousands of violent felons the right to vote, and tweeted she’s “proud” of him for “breaking down barriers.”
Makes a change from her suppressing votes, I suppose.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image This is a commander-in-chief of the US armed forces who feminists adore because she has ovaries and they hate men? I think not :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donald Trump on Monday slammed Hillary Clinton for saying she can handle men who go “off the reservation.”

“I think it’s a very harsh statement…’I can handle men, don’t worry about me,’” he said on CNN Monday.

“The Indians have gone wild on that statement,” he said. “The Indians have said that that statement is a disastrous statement, and they want a retraction.”

Clinton made the remarks Friday on CNN, saying “I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak." Her national political director, Amanda Renteria, sought to walk back the comments that evening.

But some native Americans took offense.

Native News Online columnist Mark Charles said Clinton’s “off the reservation” comment “demonstrates she does not understand the systemic racism and blatant oppression that has been endured by people of color throughout the entire history of this nation.”

As Charles writes, Native Americans were herded onto reservations after the “Indian Removal Act” passed in 1830. “When natives are ‘on the reservation,’ it is implied that we are contained, isolated, and controlled,” he said. “When we go ‘off the reservation,’ chaos ensues. We have gone rogue, act unpredictably and are causing trouble.”

Trump on Monday suggested that the remarks also were unfair to men and said he and Clinton are treated differently by the media on such things.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Her VP pick, if she stays out of jail: Image Julian Castro
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Male executives at the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation earn 38 percent more than women executives, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation review of the foundation’s latest IRS tax filings.

The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation.

On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The numbers were in stark contrast to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign-oriented “Equal Pay Day” speech, which she delivered in Silicon Valley Tuesday. She charged that equal pay for women was “long overdue.”