Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Hillary

Post by bjmdds »

I DESPISE Debbie Wash-woman Schultz with a passion :!: It is despicable that this exists in either party :!: A revolution is coming if Sanders and Trump get screwed and they will need the military to protect the White House if this travesty of the parties selecting their insiders prevails over the will of the people :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Pollster Pat Caddell, also a former adviser to President Jimmy Carter, asserted that the Hillary Clinton email scandal is “worse than Watergate.”

Long the pinnacle of modern American political scandal, Nixon resigned after he was connected to the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters.

“This is the greatest scandal in the history of the United States,” Caddell said. “They all ought to be indicted. This is worse than Watergate.”

Clinton, he explained, would soon be exposed for using her connections in the State Department to enrich her family, her foundation, and her supporters.

“They were selling out the national interests of the United States directly to adversaries and others for money,” he said. “There is just nothing that satisfies them. They are the greediest white trash I have ever seen.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:[video][/video]
I'll see you and raise:
[video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

#WhichHillary now trending on Twitter.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hillary comments about Trump and the KKK question he answered repeatedly? Watch this :!: [video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

I'd vote for Norman over Hillary :!: [video][/video]
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:#WhichHillary now trending on Twitter.

besides being a awful person she is so obviously a weather vain with no direction of her own besides towards power .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Justice Department has granted immunity to a former State Department staffer, who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, as part of a criminal investigation into the possible mishandling of classified information, according to a senior law enforcement official.

The official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano, who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009.

As the FBI looks to wrap up its investigation in the coming months, agents are likely to want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, how it was set up, and whether any of the participants knew they were sending classified information in emails, current and former officials said.

The inquiry comes against a political backdrop in which Clinton is the favorite to secure the Democratic nomination for the presidency.

So far, there is no indication that prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the email investigation to subpoena testimony or documents, which would require the participation of a U.S. attorney’s office.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I've heard a rumour that they are waiting until after the election. If Hillary wins, will she just give herself a presidential pardon?
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I've heard a rumour that they are waiting until after the election. If Hillary wins, will she just give herself a presidential pardon?
when the possibility first came up that her home brew server did more damage than Snowden to national security just from all the classified data being hack because her server was no where near Encrypted, they should have fast tracked a investigation to find out if this has real legs. I believe it does because of all the people in Jail for lesser offences, even a former general had to plead out to save his pension.

The British knew how vulnerable personal server was, they contacted her right hand Huma to get her to inform Hillary of some intelligence but not to send it to Hilary's email. Because they knew it was a problem and didn't want their assets burned because of Hillary. It sound like it ought to be in a bond movie.

Anyway the democrats should of been the ones forcing the issues, get a early yes or no then either pull Hillary or let her run. As it is now maybe the democrats could get Romney to run against trump if any of Hillary's gang is even recommended for prosecution.

They supposedly just granted immunity to the guy who set up and maintained the server. In fact the loyal democrat party people who took over the server before Hillary ran for president wouldn't wipe the old hard drives because they didn't want to go to jail. There is loyalty, then there is loyal enough to go to jail.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Attorney General Loretta Lynch indicated Wednesday that White House press secretary Josh Earnest was ill-advised to make comments downplaying the seriousness of an FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's email practices.

Under questioning from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Lynch said it was a bad idea for anyone in government to be speaking about the inquiry.

"Certainly, it's my hope when it comes to ongoing investigations, that we would all stay silent," Lynch said.

Lynch said the Justice Department has not updated the White House about the progress of the probe, which is believed to be exploring how classified information ended up on Clinton's server and whether any laws were broken in the process.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the ... ion-220500
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Hillary is ill advised to steal the election with super delegates. But I doubt that or the fbi will stop her

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Maybe the fbi can stop her. Glad sanders is gaining ground. If it weren't for super delegates he would have a real chance.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Superdelegates=rigged system :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:Maybe the fbi can stop her. Glad sanders is gaining ground. If it weren't for super delegates he would have a real chance.

I think the FBI investigation is just for show. They'll drag their heels for as long as possible and then declare that they found no evidence of any lawbreaking. Royalty is not subject to the same laws as mere mortals.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hillary is fading in New York. It might be closer than most think here. It was 30 points, now 12 points, and Bernie had 18,000 show up in the Bronx and he is from Brooklyn.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Superdelegates=rigged system :!: