Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Jamie Dornan

Post by Dr. No »

Jamie Dornan from Once Upon A Time could be decent as Bond
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Re: Jamie Dornan

Post by carl stromberg »

Too handsome. Fans and critics today want a rubbery faced Bond with a crewcut. :wink:
Bring back Bond!
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

carl stromberg wrote:Too handsome. Fans and critics today want a rubbery faced Bond with a crewcut. :wink:
The Age of Handsome Bond (aka The Glory Days) is probably long gone if this madness continues with more positive reviews for Skyfall. Instead, the Age of Freaks & Weirdo shall begin.
TheWorldIsNotEnough
New Recruit
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye

Post by TheWorldIsNotEnough »

I was thinking that myself while watching him on OUAT. He's only 30 and still a little bit too pretty but give him a few more years to become more distinguished in looks and acting cred and we might be onto a winner.
John Drake
Commander
Location: Watching the first twenty James Bond films somewhere...

Post by John Drake »

If the next Bond is a Craig lookalike I officially give up.
"He is very good-looking" Vesper Lynd
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

John Drake wrote:If the next Bond is a Craig lookalike I officially give up.
John, I think it's safe to say to give up. Based on this worst form of Imperius Curse (or the DC Virus), anyone be James Bond now regardless of race, hair color, skin color, height, bizarre appearances, etc.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

TOM CULLEN IS MY CHOICE.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.

Post by ml94 »

He has that "BOND LOOK"...
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Should the next bond is the favorites are not available be from tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
jorgem
New Recruit

Will Jamie Dornan become the next Bond after Craig retires?

Post by jorgem »

He will be old enough to play James Bond when Craig is done. He is now the most talk-about actors in the world since Fifty Shades of Grey was released. I predict that Dornan would be the next Bond somewhere around 2020 or 2022.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Re: Will Jamie Dornan become the next Bond after Craig retir

Post by Veronica »

Dornan as Bond?No.With that baby-face and all he really doesn't make a good Christian Grey let alone James Bond..After we had Brosnan,I really can't imagine any other actor as James Bond.And I really don't see any new movie actor who could be one.Not one comes to my mind that has charisma or some elegance..don't know really.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Well, he won't have the baby face forever. Henry Cavill would have been a little too fresh-faced when CR was made, but he's most DCINBers' choice for Bond these days.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

I guess.But,I don't know,I just don't find Dornan to be charming and charismatic or anything really.He's just so...bland.Altough,as long as queen Baby runs the whole thing Craig will be playing "Bond" until he's 80...
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Just to clarify, I have no opinion one way or another on Dornan. I have no intention of seeing Fiddy Sheds, and no idea whether he'd make a good Bond or not. I'm just saying that "too young" isn't the best reason to not give him the job, as it's only a temporary condition, sadly.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

jorgem wrote:He will be old enough to play James Bond when Craig is done. He is now the most talk-about actors in the world since Fifty Shades of Grey was released. I predict that Dornan would be the next Bond somewhere around 2020 or 2022.
Yeah, next BOND is born 82-85.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:Dornan as Bond?No.With that baby-face and all he really doesn't make a good Christian Grey let alone James Bond..After we had Brosnan,I really can't imagine any other actor as James Bond.And I really don't see any new movie actor who could be one.Not one comes to my mind that has charisma or some elegance..don't know really.
Pierce is my favourite too.
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Kristatos wrote:Well, he won't have the baby face forever. Henry Cavill would have been a little too fresh-faced when CR was made, but he's most DCINBers' choice for Bond these days.
CRAIG (PUTIN), WAS MISCAST BACK IN 05.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Kristatos wrote:Just to clarify, I have no opinion one way or another on Dornan. I have no intention of seeing Fiddy Sheds, and no idea whether he'd make a good Bond or not. I'm just saying that "too young" isn't the best reason to not give him the job, as it's only a temporary condition, sadly.
I understand. Of course it's not about him being too young it's just the whole thing. Really don't see any suave confidence or charisma... he's 32 right? Well Brosnan was 34 when he was first casted as James Bond in '87(sadly luck wasn't on his side).
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:Dornan as Bond?No.With that baby-face and all he really doesn't make a good Christian Grey let alone James Bond..After we had Brosnan,I really can't imagine any other actor as James Bond.And I really don't see any new movie actor who could be one.Not one comes to my mind that has charisma or some elegance..don't know really.
Pierce is my favourite too.

You should check the site "Six faces of 007-the m0vie blog" and go under Pierce Brosnan.Whoever wrote that capture the potrayal perfectly.It explains everything. :up: :up: