The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by ml94 »

bjmdds wrote:Image They screen tested Cr-egg's replacement it appears, and it's quite a likeness.
:D
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Oh brother........I thought this way 50 Shades Of Grey: [video][/video] :down: :down: :down: In will be an INJUSTICE to pay to see this trash.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hugh Jackman may be ready to retract the claws and grab a martini. Jackman, 46, still remains open to the idea of donning the iconic spy character's tux. "I'd seriously consider it," he said of playing 007.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:Oh brother........I thought this way 50 Shades Of Grey: [video][/video] :down: :down: :down: In will be an INJUSTICE to pay to see this trash.
what the hell was that!? Is that even cavill? Looks like he's as angry I am afkeck is batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Omega wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Oh brother........I thought this way 50 Shades Of Grey: [video][/video] :down: :down: :down: In will be an INJUSTICE to pay to see this trash.
what the hell was that!? Is that even cavill? Looks like he's as angry as I am Afleck is batman

TROLLY
Lieutenant

Post by TROLLY »

Veronica wrote:I don't remember any of the other Bonds saying they would rather slash their wrist than return for another movie.
I don't even know why you are here Trolly(but maybe your name says it all). Obviously you love Craig so I don't know what are you doing on THIS forum. Go talk about "marvelous" Craig somehwere else.
Image Bimbo.

Pardon me, but I think you'll find that this forum is called 'Classic Bond Forum'. Not 'Daniel Craig Hate Club'.

As for the "slash my wrists", comment; Daniel Craig has already addressed that, in a more recent interview and backtracked on it. Although, I knew myself, at the time, back then; his remarks were simply said in jest. However, other people, such as yourself, who are clearly hard of thinking, did not grasp that.

He told the BBC (link provided below): "I'm quite straightforward and I say things when I feel it and then I change my mind". "I'm just like everybody else. People latch onto things. There's not a lot I can do about that."

Yes, Daniel they do indeed, don't they!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34603708

So Veronica, you're obviously not very well informed about what you're talking about, darling. It doesn't matter though, because there are evidently; plenty more so called Bond fans in this forum, who talk utter garbage, just like you.

xxx
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

ml94 wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Image They screen tested Cr-egg's replacement it appears, and it's quite a likeness.
:D
Unfortunately BJ they have started filming Craig's next Bond film. Barbara has sent me some clips :wink: :

[video][/video]
Bring back Bond!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:
what the hell was that!? Is that even cavill? Looks like he's as angry I am afkeck is batman

Big O, this film is shaping up to be a bomb of epic proportions and humorous to boot as people will laugh at these scenes. I suspect this could be a dream sequence Bruce Wayne is having. It cannot be a wide awake plot scene for Batman. As Cruise said in The Color Of Money, "DOOM" :!: They moved this film's release TWICE and now we see why :!: Captain America looks great next year and will bury this "Cav-lek" film at the box office............."Warner is said to be so impressed with Affleck's performance as Batman that it's apparently in the process of making an extended, "Golden deal", which could see the actor play the Caped Crusader in a trilogy of stand-alone movies, not the single outing already announced. All told, this deal could see Affleck in the role of Batman for the next 10 years or so." :shock:
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

TROLLY wrote:
Veronica wrote:I don't remember any of the other Bonds saying they would rather slash their wrist than return for another movie.
I don't even know why you are here Trolly(but maybe your name says it all). Obviously you love Craig so I don't know what are you doing on THIS forum. Go talk about "marvelous" Craig somehwere else.
Image Bimbo.

Pardon me, but I think you'll find that this forum is called 'Classic Bond Forum'. Not 'Daniel Craig Hate Club'.

As for the "slash my wrists", comment; Daniel Craig has already addressed that, in a more recent interview and backtracked on it. Although, I knew myself, at the time, back then; his remarks were simply said in jest. However, other people, such as yourself, who are clearly hard of thinking, did not grasp that.

He told the BBC (link provided below): "I'm quite straightforward and I say things when I feel it and then I change my mind". "I'm just like everybody else. People latch onto things. There's not a lot I can do about that."

Yes, Daniel they do indeed, don't they!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34603708

So Veronica, you're obviously not very well informed about what you're talking about, darling. It doesn't matter though, because there are evidently; plenty more so called Bond fans in this forum, who talk utter garbage, just like you.

xxx
And we are not entitled to our own opinion? We don't like Craig,you do and that's that.
Who are you to say if what we think and say here is utter garbage or not?
And of course he had to say how he didn't really mean it bla bla bla when everyone were obviously outraged. And who are you to judge who is a Bond fan or not? Obviously everyone here are Bond fans. It is like saying people who buy tickets for football match are not fans of football.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.

Post by ml94 »

bjmdds wrote:Hugh Jackman may be ready to retract the claws and grab a martini. Jackman, 46, still remains open to the idea of donning the iconic spy character's tux. "I'd seriously consider it," he said of playing 007.
Too OLD & FAMOUS. :down: :down:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

The top 30 quote whores: http://www.movie-film-review.com/devpigs.asp

A quote whore is someone who posts glowing reviews in the hope of getting their name on a movie poster. What does that have to do with this site? Well, I'm sure you can figure it out [WINKING FACE]
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

SEAN CONNERY
“The first. We owe him an enormous debt. By God, did he get it right. Without him, we wouldn’t be sitting here 53 years later.”— Barbara Broccoli----------------GEORGE LAZENBY
“Brave. To take over from Sean? Brave. George was pretty terrific in what was a beautiful movie. Bond cries in that movie.”— Barbara Broccoli-----------------------ROGER MOORE
“His own. He made it his own. All of the Bonds are unique, but Roger truly inhabited the character in his own way.”— Michael Wilson-------------------------------TIMOTHY DALTON
“Dark. There is a lot of debate about the darkness of those pictures. But Timothy himself was quite good as Bond, I think.”— Michael Wilson------------------------PIERCE BROSNAN
“Perfect for his time. It was tricky. The press and everyone was saying: ‘The Wall has come down. The world is safe. Who needs James Bond?’ Pierce managed to get the right mix of realism and humor.”— Barbara Broccoli------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DANIEL CRAIG
“Again, perfect for his time. We just didn’t feel in a post-9/11 world that we could be as fantastical as before. Craig is more grounded. And now I don’t even want to think about someone else as Bond.”— Barbara Broccoli
--------She added: “The future is a little uncertain, but whether we stay at Sony or go somewhere else, we’ll make it work. We are very, very protective of Bond. Bond is our baby.”
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

bjmdds wrote:SEAN CONNERY
“The first. We owe him an enormous debt. By God, did he get it right. Without him, we wouldn’t be sitting here 53 years later.”— Barbara Broccoli----------------GEORGE LAZENBY
“Brave. To take over from Sean? Brave. George was pretty terrific in what was a beautiful movie. Bond cries in that movie.”— Barbara Broccoli-----------------------ROGER MOORE
“His own. He made it his own. All of the Bonds are unique, but Roger truly inhabited the character in his own way.”— Michael Wilson-------------------------------TIMOTHY DALTON
“Dark. There is a lot of debate about the darkness of those pictures. But Timothy himself was quite good as Bond, I think.”— Michael Wilson------------------------PIERCE BROSNAN
“Perfect for his time. It was tricky. The press and everyone was saying: ‘The Wall has come down. The world is safe. Who needs James Bond?’ Pierce managed to get the right mix of realism and humor.”— Barbara Broccoli------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DANIEL CRAIG
“Again, perfect for his time. We just didn’t feel in a post-9/11 world that we could be as fantastical as before. Craig is more grounded. And now I don’t even want to think about someone else as Bond.”— Barbara Broccoli
"fantastical as before & cregg is more grounded". :^o):
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A reporter had (at least) one more question: Does Ms. Broccoli consider herself a feminist and, if so, does she look back on some of the “Bond girls” and wince?

“I am absolutely a feminist,” she said. “If you think about the women in the recent films, they’re far more interesting and complex than they once were. Bond has changed, too, in how he deals with women.”

She added: “Women still have a long way to go. There are not enough women in positions of power in the film industry. And now there are all these questions about women in Hollywood not being paid equally. When that happens, it’s outrageous.”

Mr. Wilson gave her a sideways glance. “That doesn’t happen with us,” he said.

“No it doesn’t,” Ms. Broccoli said with a smile.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

No but we'll hire a girl for Craig to have sex with that's how progressive we are. So progressive we are retrograding.

Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

bjmdds wrote:SEAN CONNERY
--------She added: “The future is a little uncertain, but whether we stay at Sony or go somewhere else, we’ll make it work. We are very, very protective of Bond. Bond is our baby.”
Protective of Bond? Yes,and you let people like Mendes and Craig involved with the franchise even though they obviously think it's beneath their artsy talent. And I don't think you,Barbara and Michael have any respect for the franchise.
You threw away 40 years of cinematic history simply because you didn't know what to do at that moment. Cubby knew what to do with the franchise and the formula,Barbara doesn't.
Even if someone suitable succeeds Craig she will never go back to the making of real Bond films. They are simply way too above it at this point.
In their opinion. I just think they are way too beneath it.
dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

bjmdds wrote:A reporter had (at least) one more question: Does Ms. Broccoli consider herself a feminist and, if so, does she look back on some of the “Bond girls” and wince?

“I am absolutely a feminist,” she said. “If you think about the women in the recent films, they’re far more interesting and complex than they once were. Bond has changed, too, in how he deals with women.”
The only "feministic" thing she has accomplished is to emasculate Bond. She continues to provide weak cardboard cut out women characters!

Which interesting and complex characters is she referring to? Strawberry Fields who has all of 2 minutes of screen time and hops in to bed after what has to be the corniest pick up line in history? "Eve" Moneypenny, who is such a bad field agent she has to quit and become a secretary? Monica Bellucci's character who once again has minimal screen time and only exists to have sex and wear a corset? The other dull love interest in SP who mopes around the scenery moaning and winging until she suddenly and inexplicably falls deeply in love with Craig? Or perhaps you mean Vesper who's only interesting aspects she gleaned from Fleming's source material?
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

ECH-TRE has now officially started it's box office descent globally. If it does another $100 million worldwide, it will be $250 million BELOW SK-AWFUL's total. Broccoli will fight tooth and nail, and even throw in her own body, to get the 'egg-ster' to come back for his 5th Bond film and surpass Brosnan's total, which seems to be her passion. I think we will be discussing this ogre as Bond for another 3 years here if she gets her way. He's done, but not in her mind.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Watching this film is more painful than this scene's content :!: This is what Broccoli prefers over gadgets and beautiful women and sci/fi plots? ............[stroking a white cat] "Franz Oberhauser died twenty years ago, James. In an avalanche alongside his father. A man you're talking to now, a man inside your head, is Ernst Stavro Blofeld."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]