The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

If the new Bond is not until 2023 IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER because who can tolerate another 8 years until another Bond is on the screen and lord only knows who the subversive vegetable will pull out of her next casting couch session :!:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Thoughts?

[video][/video]
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Alessandra wrote:I am going to focus on the GOOD coming ahead (that would be The Man from U.N.C.L.E.) and the casting of the NEW Bond after Craig.
If Babs remains as producer after DC leaves, you can forget about Bond #7.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

FormerBondFan wrote:Thoughts?

[video][/video]
Seems good. "Wakey,wakey professor." :lol:
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

What needs to be kept in mind is that even after Craig leaves Babs is still running the whole thing and I don't see her going back to classical Bond movie with an actor that is actually suitable for the part. Not,when she got praise for making Bond "more serious" and "realistic" and bla bla bla. So no,I don't see that happening. Maybe it's time to just move on and watch old Bond movies and movies like U.N.C.L.E.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Veronica wrote:What needs to be kept in mind is that even after Craig leaves Babs is still running the whole thing and I don't see her going back to classical Bond movie with an actor that is actually suitable for the part. Not,when she got praise for making Bond "more serious" and "realistic" and bla bla bla. So no,I don't see that happening. Maybe it's time to just move on and watch old Bond movies and movies like U.N.C.L.E.
Like I said, Babs and the traditional tall and dark-haired Bond DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, leave it to these stuff of nightmares as the next Bond.

[video][/video]
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

[video][/video]
Pierce looks GREAT! :cheers:
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

DAD was last BOND movie...
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:DAD was last BOND movie...
The problem is that Babs didn't know how to go foward. Even after GoldenEye. You would think that if the pre-production of TND began before GoldenEye was released they will have a finished script on time and everything. But no,script was being rewritten during the filming and everything was hectic. don't get me wrong it's still a decent film but it should and could have been much better with the time they had on their side.
This just strucks me as unprofessional.
And those Sony leacks confirm my thoughts.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

[video][/video]
Looks creepy. Pierce is an attractive man for his age, but to believe that Jessica Alba and Selma Hayek would be fighting over him is getting into Manic Pixie Dream Girl territory..
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

How long will it take for someone to re-cut that trailer into After The Sunset 2? :wink:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Alessandra wrote:
It wasn't. And please, my darlings, at least you on here... STOP BELIEVING CRAP COMING FROM GOSSIP RAGS!!!
That stuff that was quoted is BEYOND ridiculous from BEYOND irrelevant media sources, COME ON NOW! I mean it when I say that stuff shouldn't even be commented on. It has the same credibility and reliability as something reported by the National Enquirer in the U.S. PLEASE! Let's focus on ACTUAL news as opposed to fabricated nonsense. And honestly I do not care, period.
To be honest, I thought that new information had emerged. I first saw the story, as you say, as an unsubstantiated filler piece in some tabloid, and dismissed it accordingly. But when it resurfaced a few days later, and people started talking about a Sony spokesperson, I assumed that Sony had backed it up with an official statement. Oh well, back to sleep.
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:How long will it take for someone to re-cut that trailer into After The Sunset 2? :wink:
You, sir, win the internet! :D
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Kristatos wrote:

[video][/video]
Looks creepy. Pierce is an attractive man for his age, but to believe that Jessica Alba and Selma Hayek would be fighting over him is getting into Manic Pixie Dream Girl territory..

From this it's not shown that these two are fighting over him. We can actually see Jessica Alba's character says she is inlove with someone else and then these two hook up.
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Whether it's a rumour or not, I don't tend to mow the lawns for Spectre or anything that is associated with this character full of childhood trauma and melodrama.

Instead, 2015 offers us:
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Spy (yep, the one with Melissa McCarthy, which surprisingly was very good!)
The Man from UNCLE
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Still, Spectre DOES sound better than the first three Craig flicks (mind you, I judge something by its quality, not quantity), but it's on par with the same telenovella series that Babsy and Amy Pascal created.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Someone posted this on Facebook. It made me think of the Craigskis and their reaction to this forum.Image
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
It should top NM at the box office. The age differences are not as important these days and I think it will be OK.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

bjmdds wrote:

[video][/video]
It should top NM at the box office. The age differences are not as important these days and I think it will be OK.
Who the heck did this trailer though? It's feels like a whole movie in a nutshell.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

John P. Drake wrote:
Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:How long will it take for someone to re-cut that trailer into After The Sunset 2? :wink:
You, sir, win the internet! :D

With this power... mwhahahaha. 8)
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:

[video][/video]
I don't think it will fare very well at the box office.