The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:NM is now at $25,003,029 in the USA. Mission accomplished FBF. It will still be playing in 44 theatres this weekend through next Thursday. Now the UK is getting ready to do their part in 2 weeks :!:
I wonder if NM will surpass TND's opening weekend numbers ($25,143,007).
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

That's d**n good. I thought it was done
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

It's Chiller Theatre time tomorrow night :!: :yay: http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm Image Image Two Bond actors will attend. Maybe I can bump into Mr.Big :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

November man is coming to DVD blu-Ray November 25th. I pre ordered a copy but it was damned expensive should be cheaper day of release.

Good time to release, fresh movie for Black Friday and the holidays
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

I'll buy NM on both DVD and Blu-Ray.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

That means the UK run will be for 3 weeks before the DVD comes out.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

bjmdds wrote:That means the UK run will be for 3 weeks before the DVD comes out.
d**n, that's quick. I'll wait for the DVD.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:
bjmdds wrote:That means the UK run will be for 3 weeks before the DVD comes out.
d**n, that's quick. I'll wait for the DVD.
its not being released in the UK on nov 25th. It can be imported I guess.
It's being released here 3 months after the movie run began so I'd guess that's what it will be in the UK but different distributors do it differently just about every region NM is in has another distributor
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

I do import R1 DVD's from time to time, and my usual supplier has NM up for PO...
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Not sure if this vid of Brosnan playing GoldenEye 64 with Jimmy Fallon has been posted here yet. It's cool, but I do wish Jimmy would have gave Brosnan a few more chances at the game.

[video][/video]
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The Saint 007 wrote:Not sure if this vid of Brosnan playing GoldenEye 64 with Jimmy Fallon has been posted here yet. It's cool, but I do wish Jimmy would have gave Brosnan a few more chances at the game.

[video][/video]
when was this?

I don't blame him for not being able to work the controller I doubt I could. Tack any 10 year and let they try it they will not do better
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:I do import R1 DVD's from time to time, and my usual supplier has NM up for PO...
is this normal for r1 DVDs to be preordered?
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

NM now $25,013,106 in USA.
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Omega wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote:Not sure if this vid of Brosnan playing GoldenEye 64 with Jimmy Fallon has been posted here yet. It's cool, but I do wish Jimmy would have gave Brosnan a few more chances at the game.

[video][/video]
when was this?

I don't blame him for not being able to work the controller I doubt I could. Tack any 10 year and let they try it they will not do better
I think it was from around a few months back. There are quite a few people who tend to find the Nintendo 64 controller daunting due to its strange look, but I personally don't mind it. I've had some non-gaming friends and family members play it, and while they weren't super pro, they still didn't do too badly either. Compared to modern FPS games, the controls for GoldenEye 64 are pretty simple. With a bit more practice, I think Brosnan would have got the hang of it.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The Saint 007 wrote:
Omega wrote:

[video][/video]
when was this?

I think it was from around a few months back. There are quite a few people who tend to find the Nintendo 64 controller daunting due to its strange look, but I personally don't mind it. I've had some non-gaming friends and family members play it, and while they weren't super pro, they still didn't do too badly either. Compared to modern FPS games, the controls for GoldenEye 64 are pretty simple. With a bit more practice, I think Brosnan would have got the hang of it.
I'll give Jimmy credit for not putting on the reloaded with Craig. My point was only that as much fun as some people will make if a 60 year old man not beating someone who grew up on the game ass. I don't think most today used to xbox PS3 controllers could do much with the game cold like Brosnan got it.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image This image taken from video provided by NASA TV shows Orbital Sciences Corp.'s unmanned rocket blowing up Tuesday over the launch complex at Wallops Island, Va., just six seconds after liftoff. The company says no one was believed to be hurt and the damage appeared to be limited to the facilities.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

MSNBC LOSES OVER HALF ITS PRIMETIME AUDIENCE; POSTS LOWEST DELIVERIES IN ALMOST A DECADE. MSNBC continues to spiral this month, losing over half of its M-F Primetime audience and registering the network’s lowest 25-54 delivery in almost a decade, since July 2005. MSNBC also posted its lowest Total Day performance since July 2005 among A25-54 and second lowest since December, 2007 among total viewers. MSNBC’s primetime flagship program The Rachel Maddow Show had its lowest monthly 25-54 delivery ever (134k) and the network’s lowest 9pm performance since July 2006. Morning Joe ranked fourth in cable news among A25-54 this month, trailing both CNN and HLN; while shedding the most viewers during its time period -- decreasing -46% among 25-54 and -35% in total viewers vs. a year ago. In dayside, MSNBC had its third lowest monthly 25-54 delivery (56k; tied with August 2014) in over eight years (since June 2006 – 55k).
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

BJ,that doesn't surprise me..especially with their E***a coverage. *shakes head*
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

From Harry Potter to this: [video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

kater23 wrote:BJ,that doesn't surprise me..especially with their E***a coverage. *shakes head*
The network is unwatchable to most people MP.