Rare/Interesting Bond related Pics Thread

Fan Art gallery
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Re: Rare/Interesting Bond related Pics Thread

Post by John P. Drake »

The Saint 007 wrote:Image
That's what I consider a true Bond villain.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

John P. Drake wrote:
Kristatos wrote: Lucy Pinder? The model?
Yep. She's no fan of Craig as Bond. So there are three good reasons to like her :wink:

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Kristatos wrote:
John P. Drake wrote:
Yep. She's no fan of Craig as Bond. So there are three good reasons to like her :wink:

She should be one of us!! Yes, she should!! I'm a fan of her myself.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

The Saint 007 wrote:Some pretty funny comics, but I like the Spyfail one the most for obvious reasons. :mrgreen:
Completely agree :)
So far I've managed to avoid Skyfall (someone wants to lend me the disc and I keep forgetting' 'to take it home when I leave). I don't know if I care anymore after all it is the first 007 movie in I don't know how many decades I didn't go see, pretty much know exactly what to expect. Can't be bothered with it, come to think of it this gives me and Daniels "Bond" common ground.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

John P. Drake wrote:
Kristatos wrote:
John P. Drake wrote:

There are quite a few surprising names who are not fans of Emo 007 as well, sadly not near as many as the 'me too I'm hip to the new trend' hacks out there.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

Blowfeld wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote:Some pretty funny comics, but I like the Spyfail one the most for obvious reasons. :mrgreen:
Completely agree :)
So far I've managed to avoid Skyfall (someone wants to lend me the disc and I keep forgetting' 'to take it home when I leave). I don't know if I care anymore after all it is the first 007 movie in I don't know how many decades I didn't go see, pretty much know exactly what to expect. Can't be bothered with it, come to think of it this gives me and Daniels "Bond" common ground.
You don't have to see Sk-Awful, everything and every scene you need is I'm that MAD Magazine issue which I posted. Just let go of that movie as it's the worst one in the series ever produced. Yes, it even makes QOS look actually good. Imagine that. Babs and her philosophically artsy people have another target audience now, which is extremely preposterous. Emos, goths and many other similar kind of pathetic people have become Bond fans just because of this emoism portrayed in the latest three movies. Blughhh! Yuck! Now, we don't need them, anyway. They've been ballsing it up ever since 1998, the day Neal Pervert and Robert Waste were hired by Babs Greenhorny Vegetable.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

Blowfeld wrote:
John P. Drake wrote:
Kristatos wrote:
John P. Drake wrote:

There are quite a few surprising names who are not fans of Emo 007 as well, sadly not near as many as the 'me too I'm hip to the new trend' hacks out there.
I personally would love to see Lucy Pinder in here. Would like to know her opinions. Well, are there any other names anyone could mention?
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

The Saint 007 wrote:James Bond villains pic, by artist Gyula Nemeth.

curious style I like it. wonder how they decided on which characters to use.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

James Bond artwork by Andrew Read.

The Saint 007

Post by The Saint 007 »

John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

The Saint 007 wrote:Image
Best Pierce Brosnan Bond artwork I've ever seen!!