President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Holy crap! I'm agreeing with Glenn Greenwald !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Donald Trump’s inauguration as the nation’s 45th President is only days away, and Leftists have completely lost their mind. Leftists like Rosie O’Donnell, who thinks this is a great time in American history to impose martial law.

I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES https://t.co/fUn8FZ8RTj

— ROSIE (@Rosie) January 12, 2017
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson emerged from a meeting with President-elect Donald Trump Friday pledging to bring down the cost of the F-35 Lightning II and promising to hire more than 1,800 additional workers at the Fort Worth plant.

Trump has been in a dogfight with Lockheed Martin over the F-35 program, questioning its costs and capabilities. Last month he went on Twitter to say that the stealth fighter’s costs were “out of control” and he talked about replacing it with a comparable F-18 Hornet built by Boeing.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The f35 is a boondoggle, thanks Clinton and bush. $618 million a plane? Give me a freaking break! The military industrial complex got used to milking the government for Insane fees, all they had to do way bribe their buddies in government

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

I am fed up with this Lewis clown's statements and all of these left-wing pathetic individuals who are disparaging the newy elected President and will protest the Inauguration on Friday :!: These cretins obviously do not believe in tolerance and want everything their way :!: What jobs do these protesters have to take off from work and march on Washington? Oh wait, many are on the government dole or are lost feminist souls who hate men to their core and feel the internal need to protest like morons :!: Trump might very well increase Oh-Bama's GDP from an 8 year average of ONLY 1.7% to 4%, which will stimulate our economy big time :!: These protesters do not care if the country collapses, so long as their trivial tangential complaints are forever debated! It's time for the Republicans to show backbone and tell these democrats to SCREW themselves and govern like a party in total charge, as we the people demanded and got at the ballot box on December 8 throughout the land!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Leftist agitators in more than 20 cities are being offered $2,500 to protest, demonstrate and cause mayhem at Donald Trump’s inauguration.

A San Francisco company that calls itself the “largest private grassroots support organization in the United States,” placed identical ads on Jan.

12 on the site backpage.com.

Demand Protest said they were seeking “operatives.”

Here’s the one on the Tulsa, Oklahoma site:

The text of the ad – appearing in citiesacross the country – read:

Demand Protest is the largest private grassroots support organization in the United States. We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!

We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.

PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to attend an in-person workshop and sign our standard non-disclosure agreement.

As a Demand Protest operative you will receive a monthly retainer of $2,500 on top of our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year. We are extremely flexible and can work with almost any existing work schedule. Full-time operatives receive health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacations, and paid trainings.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

At his first polygraph test to enter the CIA, the future director had a secret.

John Brennan recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?
"I froze," Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference. "This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate,"
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Glenn Greenwald had a good point about deep state.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Fox News, of all places, exposed Demand Protest as a hoax: http://www.mediaite.com/online/tell-me- ... interview/
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Fox News, of all places, exposed Demand Protest as a hoax: http://www.mediaite.com/online/tell-me- ... interview/
that was unique. Don't think I've ever seen a fraud exposed so ruthlessly exposed on tv.
Btw Obama should never pardon Peyton Manning, he's a hack who coasted to a Super Bowl ring on the backs of the Broncos defense.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote:Fox News, of all places, exposed Demand Protest as a hoax: http://www.mediaite.com/online/tell-me- ... interview/
Of all places, Fox? Why are you so surprised? I would think MSNBC,CNN,ABC,CBS,and NBC would surprise you?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Because I would expect Fox to be the most Trump-friendly of those outfits, and therefore the one with least to gain by exposing it.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.
On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20.

Blitzer introduced the segment, saying, “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack blew up the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence.

The upshot was that in the case of both heads of state being killed, the Secretary of State would take over. Currently that man is Secretary of State John Kerry, But in case some objected because his office would also end as of noon on Inauguration Day, then it would be the Speaker of the House — Republican Paul Ryan — or even Obama’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs Tom Shannon.

The report also noted that the designated survivor appointed by the Obama administration could also become president in the case of a disaster. So, in CNN’s analysis, most of the people who would take over in the worst-case scenario would keep the Obama administration in power, at least indirectly.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Big, O, how does it feel in your state with the Oh-bama gone? The lunatic femme fatales, with their emasculated males, are ranting in Washington DC today. They cut off poor Scarlett Johansson's speech to boot. She can really relate to the average woman. :lol: :lol: I wonder if ALE is there? They actually had 2 rap male losers cursing 'white wealth' and saying how they are for women's rights :!: :shock: Really? They can say that with a straight face with rap lyrics debasing women :?: :shock: :shock: My Senator Kirsten Gillebrand was there starting her 2020 Presidential campaign today screeching her stupidity with the rest of them. These people look like a bunch a lost souls and degenerates.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:I wonder if ALE is there?
Last I heard, she was threatening to boycott it unless they named it after Hillary Clinton. Because everything is about Hillary, dontcha know? She is the hub around which the whole of womankind revolves.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] This is exactly why I am the person I am in my country. Losers like this hate bullying yet threaten death! She can rot in hell and the sooner the better for all of mankind :!: :down: Let ALE march with these disgraceful excuses of humanity!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Paul Joseph Watson ✔@PrisonPlanet
Madonna's admission that she had "thought about blowing up the White House" was cheered by #WomensMarch attendees.

Let that sink in.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Speaking at a meeting at company headquarters in Taiwan on Sunday, Foxconn CEO Terry Gou expanded on his company’s plans to build a $7 billion flat-panel display facility in Pennsylvania. He said the factory could employ between 30,000 and 50,000 people, depending on what kind of deal he could strike with state officials. :cheers: :lol: :up:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Take a look at @Marv_Vien's Tweet: