President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump tied in Colorado, new poll shows :!: :happy spin: Big O, your state?
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Yes. God I hope my vote counts this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

This article sums up my feelings nicely: http://theweek.com/articles/659323/ther ... -trump-win
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

See I don't think trump is crazy or dangerous, Clinton is without a doubt gong to start a war.
Trump is obnoxious but tends to act responsible, if he weren't he would have crashed and burned in the 80s. He has a loudmouth tv persona that you would think would try to pick a fight. But trumps not a fighter, not physically or with the use of force .

Hillary will start a war just to distract us from her indictment when it comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donald Trump has moved into the lead over Hillary Clinton, 44% to 43% with two days left before Election Day, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. And the number of states in play is expanding. :happy spin: :happy spin: :happy spin: :happy spin: :mrgreen:

The GOP and Democratic nominees had been tied for the prior four days. Libertarian Party pick Gary Johnson is at 5% while the Green Party's Jill Stein is at 2%.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

US Steel CEO: Could Rehire 10,000, Trump Victory Bringing ‘Environment of Positive Optimism'!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A Historic Number of Electors Defected, and Most Were Supposed to Vote for Clinton :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :happy spin: :happy spin: :happy spin: :happy spin: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Despite a last-minute push by outside progressive and Libertarian groups, there was no rebellion. In fact, most of the "faithless" electors appeared to be Hillary Clinton defectors in Washington state, with three voting for former secretary of State Colin Powell and one for Faith Spotted Eagle, a Native American and environmental activist :!: Total humiliation again for SHRILL-ary! :happy spin: :yay:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Didn't one of them vote for Bernie Sanders?
(On edit: actually two, one in Maine and one in Hawaii).
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Portland Press Herald reported that when David Bright cast his vote for Bernie instead of Clinton, the vote was ruled out of order and all the electors were forced to vote again. At that point, Bright changed his vote from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton. Maine law requires electors to vote as pledged and the penalty is a fine.

Meanwhile, Muhammad Abdurrahman, a Minnesota elector, refused to vote for Clinton. He was a delegate for Bernie Sanders and had attempted to cast a vote for Sanders as President and Tulsi Gabbard as Vice President. His vote was declared invalid and he was immediately replaced by an alternate.

However, one elector was successful. In Hawaii, an elector successfully flipped their vote from Hillary Clinton to Bernie Sanders. The final tally was 304-227 with 7 morons voting for other people. The Berlin massacre will strengthen Trump's win here as well to combat the refugee situation the liberals here want more of! He won it. It's official. Now let's see how he governs and judge that!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Image Trump won 83% of America! Hollywood and liberals can now shut the hell up :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I saw a map that was even more overwhelmingly red than that. There appear to be pale spots that look like uncounted results, so that may not be the most up to date version. This is the version I saw:

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I know the one kris has is inaccurate because the county next to mine always goes democrat, also a college town. Only 3,000 votes between Clinton and trump, but a lot of 3rd party and write ins, cause it's a college town and those little snots know it all.

Under reporters is that Clinton didn't do well with this college kid demographic. A lot of sanders support and pissed off because Clinton machine stole the nomination.

Sanders v trump would have been a closer race.
Russians didn't hack the elections, wiki leaks says it's democrats from D.C. Who leaked, in sure everybody in the world hacked the dnc and Clinton servers but it's a false narrative for why they lost and imo Americans most don't care. Another case of the democrats and media being out of touch with most of the USA, they'll run this narrative to the ground before realizing it and trump will probably intact his agenda before they realize it.

Main problem is the Clinton campaign and their media pals actually demonized trump to such a point it's dangerous for the president elect. The stuff the accused trump of doing they actually did.
I doubt if more than 12 million people who voted for Hillary truly believe the spin about devil trump. But they live in the bubble that believes the echo chamber news they get.

Trumps not a republican, some how they were all too busy hating him to realize they had a win win presidential election. But since they were too busy hating him they didn't treat him fairly and didn't make deals with him, nobody left or right did because nobody thought he'd win.

Trump could be the republican FDR, making the part relevant to popular culture and changing the country forever with social programs that lift up the low and middle classes.
Guarantee you by this time next year there will be a loyal Republicans/never Trumpers who are horrified by what Trump does policy wise and I'd bet it'll be popular with the people the same way FDRs policy's were.
BTW people who don't think trump can manipulate businesses to stay need to look at how iron fisted FDR ruled the economy, without congressional approval, without the courts ok.
Nobody remembers it being like that because imo with LBJ it became a county rule in favor of the business interests and stayed that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Obama administration is formally tearing apart a national registry :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: which was used to keep tabs on visitors from countries with terrorist groups, the Department of Homeland Security announced today. The National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (Nseers) was developed after 9/11 and was widely criticized as a way to unjustly track of Muslims and Arabs in the US. It was, in many ways, a relic of the former Bush administration's "War on Terror." The DHS stopped using the NSEERS registry in 2011 because it was "redundant, inefficient and provided no increase in security," DHS spokesperson Neema Hakin told the New York Times.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Actor behind Luke Skywalker in the iconic film series said he is still “in total denial” about the results of this year’s presidential election.

“I’m glad I have [the show Pop Culture Quest] to take my mind off what’s going on,” Hamill told the outlet of his new Web series about comics and memorabilia collectors. “Because if you look at what’s being assembled for our government it’s like, yikes. It’s a who’s-who of really despicable people.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Following Donald Trump's election as president, Americans are more optimistic about the future than they have been in over four years. They’re much more upbeat about their personal financial future than they were a year ago, too :!: :lol: :yay:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

No surprise about skywalker being a democrat crying about it.

What bothers me is these people condemning trump act like they are the most tolerant people in the history of the world and trump is soo bad he's basically hitler without the mustache. Nobody had better not play at the inauguration, nobody should "normalize" him. Everybody should shun him and attack his family first chance they get.

It's fine not to like trump, fine to want to stop him. The lockstep march to deny any alternate POV is disturbing.
It is exactly how fascist behave.
Just change one thing about trump, to gay, black, Jewish, islamic president and according to the pc hand book all this behavior is racist or worse.

Besides trump is a democrat, these guys are missing the chance to woo Trump to their cause.
The gay couple who chased down ivanka to harass her children probably don't know trump changed the republican platform to be gay friendly and had an openly gay speaker at the convention. Women rights activist don't know trump supports planned Parenthood. I could probably name dozen of policies where trump is too left for the republicans. Even immigration he is concentrating on criminal deportation instead of catch and release, with legalization on the horizon for manny already here after the border is secure.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Ford Motor announced Tuesday that it would cancel plans for a $1.6 billion Mexico plant and launch a Michigan expansion in a move that may be viewed as a capitulation to Donald Trump.

Ford CEO Mark Fields said the company would spend $700 million and add 700 jobs to "transform and expand" its Flat Rock, Mich. manufacturing plant, where it will make autonomous and electric vehicles.

"Make no mistake about it — Ford is a global automaker but our home is right here in the United States," Fields said at a press conference.

The move marks a sharp reversal for Ford, which has defended its production in Mexico even as Trump has assailed the company for expanding there. :happy spin: :yay: :up:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Actor behind Luke Skywalker in the iconic film series said he is still “in total denial” about the results of this year’s presidential election.

“I’m glad I have [the show Pop Culture Quest] to take my mind off what’s going on,” Hamill told the outlet of his new Web series about comics and memorabilia collectors. “Because if you look at what’s being assembled for our government it’s like, yikes. It’s a who’s-who of really despicable people.”
Mark Hamill reads out Trump Tweet as The Joker: https://audioboom.com/posts/5471405-the ... er-quote-1
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Actor behind Luke Skywalker in the iconic film series said he is still “in total denial” about the results of this year’s presidential election.

Mark Hamill reads out Trump Tweet as The Joker: https://audioboom.com/posts/5471405-the ... er-quote-1
ok that's funny.

Someone redubed part of Trumps rallies with a English accent, funny part was people who listened to this dub often agreed with him when they instantly hated what trump had said in his own voice. A lot of what trump said was not republican values or as hard line as they wanted to say he was. But he was a buffoon who'd say something wild to get attention then gradually sound reasonable. Don't blame anyone for not listening.

I think it's good to finally have a president we can make fun of again. Obama was too precious to laugh at, made it more difficult as a nation to to have any discussion. Imo SNLs fist Hillary skit after the election should of been Hillary running around begging for a pardon from anyone with her and bill packing up for a country with no extradition, not lionizing her singing a song and hunting for her like Bigfoot to "thank her".

I'm cool with anyone hating trump, just check that hatred a little if they start going fascist lockstep hatred. Which imho seems to be happening from Hollywood, they are busy trying to work people in to a frenzy, they don't realize they have become the birthers.

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Kristatos wrote:I saw a map that was even more overwhelmingly red than that. There appear to be pale spots that look like uncounted results, so that may not be the most up to date version. This is the version I saw:

That reminds me of the British election map (2015) where the Conservative (blue) have more rural seats.