US Presidential election 2020

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: US Presidential election 2020

Post by Kristatos »

Sums it up perfectly. Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Image :up:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:‘Big Brother’ :ROFL: Leads Thursday Ratings; ABC Paces Democratic Convention Coverage On Final Night-------ABC, CBS, AND NBC BOMBED Thursday night for Joe's speech with only 5.8 million TOTAL viewers, the LOWEST audience of the 4 nights :!: So much for enthusiasm of the Democrat candidate :!:
And the Nuremberg Rallies got even less: https://deadline.com/2020/08/americas-g ... 203023711/

Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

bjmdds wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:07 pm ‘Big Brother’ :ROFL: Leads Thursday Ratings; ABC Paces Democratic Convention Coverage On Final Night-------ABC, CBS, AND NBC BOMBED Thursday night for Joe's speech with only 5.8 million TOTAL viewers, the LOWEST audience of the 4 nights :!: So much for enthusiasm of the Democrat candidate :!:
And since then, BJ, there's been more analysis on the ratings. The RNC did better. It's neatly summed up in this article: Sorry Libs, the GOP Convention Had Better Viewership Than the Democrat Convention

The gist of it is: the zero credibility left-wing media peddles the idea that more people tuned into the DNC convention than Donald Trump’s but didn't bother to put it all into perspective. Ultimately "Across television and online streaming, the Republican National Convention got 147.9 million total viewers from Monday through Thursday, while Democratic National Convention got 122 million total viewers, according to figures released by both campaigns." Even CNN (Comedy News Network) had its resident moron Brian Stelter actually admitting that “Nielsen’s data sets count traditional TV viewership across America but largely leave out streaming and other digital forms of engagement, so the picture is incomplete.”

The article also notes that Trump's campaign raised $76 million during its convention while Biden scrounged up $70 million.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

We didn’t watch any of it , it also seemed on fewer channels than four years ago .
However most streaming like sling, direct tv now, other services and most web sites actually report to nelson ratings. Most convenient forms of watching any of this is covered by the ratings . They didn’t miss 20 million people streaming off a noname service run out of Pakistan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Atticus wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:26 pm
bjmdds wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:07 pm ‘Big Brother’ :ROFL: Leads Thursday Ratings; ABC Paces Democratic Convention Coverage On Final Night-------ABC, CBS, AND NBC BOMBED Thursday night for Joe's speech with only 5.8 million TOTAL viewers, the LOWEST audience of the 4 nights :!: So much for enthusiasm of the Democrat candidate :!:
And since then, BJ, there's been more analysis on the ratings. The RNC did better. It's neatly summed up in this article: Sorry Libs, the GOP Convention Had Better Viewership Than the Democrat Convention

The gist of it is: the zero credibility left-wing media peddles the idea that more people tuned into the DNC convention than Donald Trump’s but didn't bother to put it all into perspective. Ultimately "Across television and online streaming, the Republican National Convention got 147.9 million total viewers from Monday through Thursday, while Democratic National Convention got 122 million total viewers, according to figures released by both campaigns." Even CNN (Comedy News Network) had its resident moron Brian Stelter actually admitting that “Nielsen’s data sets count traditional TV viewership across America but largely leave out streaming and other digital forms of engagement, so the picture is incomplete.”

The article also notes that Trump's campaign raised $76 million during its convention while Biden scrounged up $70 million.
When Atticus talks, the world listens :!: :up: Biden and Harris are pathetic and a disgrace to this nation :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

To the big O and Atticus and the world: BREAKING: Democracy Institute shows Trump up nationally and in battlegrounds:

National Popular Vote:
Trump 48
Biden 45

Battlegrounds of FL, IA, MI, MN, PA
Trump 49
Biden 42 :clap: :cheers: :happy spin:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Harris/Hill poll: Twenty-four percent of registered black voters in the Aug. 22-25 survey, which included the first two days of the convention, said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 76 percent said they disapprove. That is up 9 points from the previous survey conducted Aug. 8-11, where the President received 15 percent support among this group. (The Hill)-----W. Bush and Reagen got 9% and Romney got 6%.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Joe Biden offers clarity on Covid-19:

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I would feel bad for joe but he didn’t win the primary those who control the party decided to wrap up the nomination process in March and nobody in that party had the backbone to actually compete against the will of their handlers.

Why was hid Biden giving speeches from a batters cage ?

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:55 am I would feel bad for joe but he didn’t win the primary those who control the party decided to wrap up the nomination process in March and nobody in that party had the backbone to actually compete against the will of their handlers.

Why was hid Biden giving speeches from a batters cage ?
Yeah, it's not nice making fun of an old man with dementia, but this guy could be the next POTUS.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Self-awareness is clearly not this guy's strong suit. Image

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Self-awareness is clearly not this guy's strong suit. Image

True. Although any of the Clinton Biden bush Obama children would say the same.

Now back during the impeachment when they first floated the high crime of investigating Bidens crooked son meme , the trump team came up with the It’s a national security issue to investigate compromised opponent totally missing the fact that’s the same excuse Obama Biden used to illegally monitor the Trump campaign.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote: True. Although any of the Clinton Biden bush Obama children would say the same.
Yeah, and Pelosi's daughter seems to have emerged as some sort of spokesperson for the Dem establishment. I thought America was founded in order to get away from royalty and aristocracy?

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Trash Pelosi got a wash and blowout of her hair, while nobody else was allowed to do, which proves what a hypocrite she and her party are with her mask on her neck to boot :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

In good news, a Kennedy lost a primary in Massachusetts for the first time ever. It remains to be seen whether this is a one-off, or the beginning of the end of dynastic politics in America, however.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I would love for the party dynasties to die out. I doubt it because those families have so much ill gotten gain they are the only ones who can afford to get in the game , the rest of us are stuck in debt

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Majority of voters in six swing states don't see either Trump or Biden as mentally competent to be president: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... IRZhxdzLHE

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Not surprised . But I doubt any of these polls mean a d**n. First I don’t know many people with a home phone line, beside my parents, nobody we know picks up unknown numbers anymore. On line polls are inaccurate as a rule.
When these guy add mental fitness to the questioning it gets a response, if it was one of many choices that respondents chose it’d mean more.

Our friends in FL got spam texts from people claiming to be pollsters, except that kind of polling is illegal. Officially those texts were denied by the companies but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did actually do them with burner lines trying to get any kind of accurate sampling.

Far as the election there are so many people living else where because of riots or covid I’m not sure the big cities are going to have the impact they did last election. I don’t see mail in voting as a down side, the rule for that is they have to be post marked be for Election Day to count, after is no good and it’s easier to catch fraud on those ballots, they are signed and addressed, if someone try’s to spam the system it’ll be caught.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Shady Bunch