The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by dirtybenny »

I believe it was our friend the Saint who coined the term "Day's of Our Spies" in reference to the soap operatic story elements of the resent films, It also applies to the shenanigans behind the scenes on this film.
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Happy birthday to George Lazenby - 80 today!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] After an Aston Martin car chase from 'No Time To Die' was filmed in Italy, the studio used an online copyright request to have amateur footage deleted from the social media platform, much to the annoyance of the 007 community. Several Bond commentators point to the obvious fact that the removed footage was taken in public, and not sneakily shot from inside a studio or closed set, thus going against the “authorized behind scenes” accusations. “It’s totally bogus. You can’t shoot a film in a tourist hotspot in the middle of summer on public roads when everyone has a camera in their pocket and expect stuff not to get,” says one. James Bond Live, one of the best known 007 sites, described the DMCA claims as “patently false and an abuse of the legislation,” in a tweet. Another site, The James Bond Dossier, noted that the “images are not MGM copyright and they don’t own Matera. So [MGM] are way out of line.”-------------why wasn't this website interviewed for comment? :cuss:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

They caught the pervert at pinewood studios . Guy had been convicted twice before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Pierce Brosnan has joined the chorus of those who want a woman to play Bond.

When asked if a woman should take the torch from Daniel Craig after the upcoming 25th installment of the James Bond franchise, Brosnan, 66, told The Hollywood Reporter, “Yes! I think we've watched the guys do it for the last 40 years, get out of the way, guys, and put a woman up there. I think it would be exhilarating, it would be exciting.” The Irish actor, who starred as Agent 007 in movies including "GoldenEye," "Tomorrow Never Dies" and "The World Is Not Enough," admitted he didn't think it'll happen anytime soon, however. “I don't think that's going to happen with the Broccolis. I don't think that is going to happen under their watch," he said of Bond producer Barbara Broccoli, the daughter of Albert “Cubby” Broccoli, who originally bought the screen rights to the character. Still, he had nothing but praise for his own experiences with the franchise.

“James Bond has a certain significance and a deep pride," he said. "I will be asked about him until my dying days – it just goes with the territory. He's a beloved character. I was honored to play the role and I rejuvenated a franchise that had been dormant.”---------I guess Dalton put the franchise to sleep? This guy has really turned into a complete effeminate minded moron :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

He did revive a dominant series, 6 year unintended absence from the big screen.

Pierce is a good Hollywood liberal at least now he’s taking some pride in his time as bond

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The top reason for royal criticism is reportedly Prince Harry, 34, and Duchess Meghan, 38, flying in private jets while preaching about the importance of preventing and minimizing climate change :!: :cuss: These are the typical left-wingers who don't practice what they preach :!: Harry is a complete moron to begin with and Markle has him doing whatever she wants, probably serving as a mother figure to him. I would not waste one iota of a millisecond listening to anything these two have to say. Harry would not find a lump of coal in a room of ping pong balls. Both are an insult to the throne.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Meghan is such an unlikeable persona overall. Comes off as very ingeniune. It's possible Harry was looking for dominant female figure because of his circumstances and Markle probably jumped on the opportunity. Isn't she a renowned society climber?
And dear Harry might be a fellow who has our sympathies from when he was very young but he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the box.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

With some fans calling for the next actor to play the spy to be a woman, both Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan have backed that idea over the weekend. :jack: Daniel Craig was asked about the matter at the Toronto International Film Festival, where he was promoting Rian Johnson’s murder-mystery Knives Out. The 51-year-old replied to Variety: “Yes, of course.” :ROFL:---------------At the time, Craig was slammed by Piers Morgan for the comment, which the Good Morning Britain host has done again following the actor’s latest comments. The journalist tweeted over the weekend: “Vote for sanity. #KeepBondAMan.” Meanwhile, Morgan has also responded to former Bond Pierce Brosnan, who also backs a female 007 taking over after Craig’s in No Time To Die. He tweeted: “Oh FFS… no. Or I will demand the next Wonder Woman is a man.”
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

#KeepBondAMan.

Carry on.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I wonder who will sing the latest ghastly Bond theme song for Another Way to Die.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

FBF a capella style :!:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

He looks more like Bond than Craig does.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Léa Seydoux look so uncomfortable there. Director looks put off to bother with this photo shoot, Craig look older and older as he turns to dust before our eyes.

Weird how the bond producers maybe the craggy one assume that bond publicity shoot means they have to play dress up.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image This is believable------NOT :!:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Their body language is just WAY off.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Veronica wrote:Their body language is just WAY off.
The name's Biden, James Biden.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Constipated disgust looks.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

How come Craig's suits never fit? Or is that the fashion?