President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

Barr: “We were frankly surprised that they were not going to reach a decision on obstruction and we asked them a lot about the reasoning behind this. Mueller stated three times to us in that meeting, in response to our questioning, that he emphatically was not saying that but for the OLC opinion he would have found obstruction.”

Barr said there were others in the meeting who heard Mueller say the same thing – that the OLC opinion played no role in the special counsel’s decision-making or lack thereof. The attorney general repeated this in his news conference the day Mueller’s report was released to the public:

“We specifically asked him about the OLC opinion and whether or not he was taking a position that he would have found a crime but for the existence of the OLC opinion. And he made it very clear several times that was not his position.”

Yet, on Wednesday Mueller was telling a different tale. He seemed to argue that he could not have accused the president of obstruction because he was handcuffed by the OLC opinion. Why, then, did Mueller allegedly inform Barr that a special counsel can abandon the opinion if the facts merit it?-----------this clown Mueller is a left-wing deep state operative who found NOTHING :!: He is a lying sack of ---- :!: He will go down with the rest of the Washington DC lice very soon once the REAL investigation into the spying on Trump is revealed :!: These bas***ds are all going down :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

There's a whole (long) thread on Ale on Twitter today:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Another accuser bite the dust :!: Insane woman :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Senator Lindsey Graham is about to expose Oh-bama's FBI as a corrupt mess against Trump :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

And he is picking up support among two groups that the media has pitted against the president: blacks and Hispanics. Here’s what Zogby wrote in his analysis:

“Race also played a factor in Trump's job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

Zogby said that older millennial voters approve of Trump, and a growing number of younger voters too :!: :clap: :up:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

What's this bizarre thing about Donald Trump wanting to buy Greenland? Is it a joke?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:What's this bizarre thing about Donald Trump wanting to buy Greenland? Is it a joke?
Not as insane as it first sounds, apparently it has a lot of untapped mineral resources. But the Danish government has made it clear that they're not selling. The New York Times will probably start printing stories about Danish WMDs any day now.

Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Supposedly the Chinese were trying to make inroads there for the resources.
I thought it was funny how people reacted to it.

I don’t know if the us ever had a base there, Iceland we did but I think closed it down years ago. Supposedly the only good cars the population can get were the one imported by the base staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Apparently Denmark couldn't sell it if they wanted to anyway, as it is semi-autonomous. I think it has the same sort of relationship to Denmark as the Isle of Man does to the UK, or Puerto Rico to the US.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Apparently Denmark couldn't sell it if they wanted to anyway, as it is semi-autonomous. I think it has the same sort of relationship to Denmark as the Isle of Man does to the UK, or Puerto Rico to the US.

so we’d be greeted as liberators? ;) J/K

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] :clap:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:[video][/video] :clap:
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/mex ... ssion=true

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
Investigation, which was very one-sided.

So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.

A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.

All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Didn’t know that. Why didn’t Clinton do it ?

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Deep State changed the requirements for filling out the whistleblower form and in August allowed whistleblowers to use ‘hearsay’ when filing a complaint. At this same time the whistleblower filled out the form slandering President Trump using hearsay. :hair:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Thursday, December 05, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 52% :up: of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.--------The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent. :clap: This could bring a landslide win for Trump next year in the electoral college and lead to mass suicide amongst the left-wing pathetic losers in the media :!:
bjmdds

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

US companies repatriated $1 Trillion since Trump tax cuts :!: :clap: :up: