Oh-bama

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: Oh-bama

Post by Omega »

Yeah all these men of the people are quick to cash in on their government service .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Tuesday at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women, former first lady Michelle Obama said when she attended the State of the Union address she would notice the Republican side was “all men, all white,” and that was why she argued many people of color “don’t trust politics.”

Speaking about diversity, Obama said, “We should be working actively to mix it up, so we’re getting a real broad range of perspectives on every issue. Shoot, I would see that in Congress.”

She explained, “At the State of the Union address … when you are in the room, what you can see is this real dichotomy. It’s a feeling of color almost. On one side of the room is literally gray and white. Literally, that is the color palette on one side of the room. On the other side of the room, there are yellows and blues and whites and greens. Physically, there’s a difference in color, in the tone, because on one side all men, all white, on the other side some women, some people of color.”

She continued, “I look at that, and I go, ‘no wonder.’ No wonder we struggle, no wonder people don’t trust politics. We’re not even noticing what these rooms look like.”

She added, “If people haven’t had the experience of being other and out, and you are trying to fix the problem of those folks, it’s hard to come up with the right answer when you haven’t lived it.”

“Not only is the head of the RNC a woman, but dozens of women and minorities are Republican members of Congress, including Rep. Mia Love of Utah and Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina.

In the 115th Congress, there are 14 minority Republicans in the House and four in the Senate. There are currently 24 Republican Congresswomen and five female Republican Senators.

The Obama comments came after the former first lady also angered Republicans by criticizing women who voted for President Trump.

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” Obama told the audience during a talk at a marketing conference last month in Boston, according to Boston.com.

She was taking a swipe at a large swath of the population — according to exit polls, 41 percent of women voted for Trump in November.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

OBAMA SMOKING POT AGAIN, CLAIMS BOMBSHELL NEW BOOK: Author Ed Klein: Ex-prez too busy getting high, playing video games to lead Trump resistance. Now, according to the family friend, the former president “smokes weed once or twice a week. He stopped while he was president, because he knew it impaired his judgment, but he feels he can get away with it now. It’s legal in D.C., so why not? “He gets the weed from friends who visit him. I was told he keeps a small stash in his bedroom. [The former president and first lady have separate bedrooms in their Kalorama mansion.] He has rolling papers and hasn’t forgotten how to roll a joint. Sometimes he’ll smoke in his bedroom, and sometimes in the backyard. But mostly he does it when he’s traveling.” Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A bombshell report from Politico Sunday revealed that the Obama administration let Hezbollah’s money-laundering and drug-trafficking operations slide in order to protect the Iran nuclear deal from collapsing.

The Drug Enforcement Administration led a campaign dubbed Project Cassandra that reportedly targeted the criminal activities of the militant group.

However, Justice and Treasury Department officials reportedly delayed or outright rejected the DEA’s requests for investigations, sanctions and prosecutions against members of Hezbollah. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

Well, well, a charming photo of Obama and Louis Farrakhan surfaced this week. It was taken when Obama was a a state senator but he was obviously well acquainted with the Nation of Islam leader. Now the leftist law professor Alan Dershowitz is outraged by this revelation.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/ ... han-photo/

“Louis Farrakhan is a virulent anti-Semite,” he said. “He’s called Judaism a ‘gutter religion.’ He’s anti-American.”

“He is a horrible, horrible human being,” he continued. “And if I had known that the president had posed, smilingly, with him when was a senator, I would not have campaigned for Barack Obama. It would have influenced my decision.”
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Well I think a lot of Jews looking back might not have supported obama. I get that the guilt from the holocaust and some Christian faiths in the US make us friendlier towards Israel, but obama seemed to have a chip on his shoulder about Israel.

Obama started out as a political opportunist, he picked a state where he could easily run for office and went around the right circles saying the right things. He went to reverend rights church because it was politically expedient. I’m sure Farrakhan is the same thing. When he went national this was never covered except in extreme rightwing media .

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Black Americans are the most supportive group in the United States of dramatically lower legal immigration levels, down from where the U.S. currently admits more than 1 million legal immigrants a year, a new poll reveals.
According to a detailed Harvard-Harris poll, black Americans are more likely than any other demographic group to support lower yearly legal immigration levels, down to a fourth of current immigration levels.

When asked, “In your opinion, about how many legal immigrants should be admitted to the U.S. each year,” 48 percent of black Americans said they would like to see between only one and 250,000 legal immigrants brought to the U.S. a year.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

Omega wrote:
Obama started out as a political opportunist, he picked a state where he could easily run for office and went around the right circles saying the right things. He went to reverend rights church because it was politically expedient. I’m sure Farrakhan is the same thing.
Good points. In other words, Obama was a political whore, doing whatever it takes to get into politics, so he goes around hobnobbing with questionable figures like Farrakhan and Reverend Wright (and let's not forget Bill Ayres, the unrepentant domestic terrorist). Obama could've schmoozed with other figures but he chose to hang (for a long time) with Farrakhan and Reverend Wright. Is that because, at the end of the day, he values what these figures stand for? I know if I hung out with the KKK, my family would question my motives. I could weasel my way out by saying that I'm not a formal member but then they'll ask, “Then why are you socializing with them? Is it because you somehow believe in what this group stands for?”

Obama claimed he never heard the racist views of his wonderful Reverend Wright--after all, he only hung out at this congregation for ten years or something like that. But he knew what Farrakhan was about. By the time he ran for president, his buddy, old Louie Boy, was well known as the leader of the largest black separatist organization in the country, with the psycho belief that white people were genetically engineered devils who were bound to be destroyed by flying saucers. Obama even participated in Farrakhan’s Million Man March. Which is why he eventually was forced to denounce the Nation Of Islam leader in a statement. It's the one where he proclaimed something like, “I decry racism and anti-Semitism and condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan.” Then why in hell did he meet with the guy and pose with him? If anything, the photo suggests Obama didn’t have a problem with Farrakhan’s racist views.
When he went national this was never covered except in extreme rightwing media .
Which is why Barack Hussein was never properly vetted. Even now, the Los Angeles Times still won’t release the infamous Khalidi tape. Of course, it's all part of the effort of the leftist media to hide damaging information about their demi-god Obama.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Ruffalo can rot in hell with the rest of his out of touch Hollywood morons :!: Sorry Ruffalo: Viewers had a largely positive reaction to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address. Three out of four respondents to a "CBS" poll said they approved of Trump's speech. In a "CNN" poll, seven in 10 said they had a positive reaction to his remarks :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

FBI lovers’ texts: Obama wanted ‘to know everything’ about Hillary probe :!: No kidding :!: He lied when asked about it on tv :!: Obama had vowed not to interfere.
“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016. "I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period, ” he said.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] You lied :!: You rancid piece of garbage :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Worst portraits ever!

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

From last year and why doesn't the media investigate this? ---The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded. Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report. In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Two million Americans got off food stamps in President Trump’s first year :!: :clap:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A more serious case of apparent misconduct involves Facebook data going to a different presidential campaign—this time in 2012. In this case, which is getting far less attention, Facebook reportedly voluntarily provided data on millions of its users to the re-election campaign of President Barack Obama. If true, such action by Facebook may constitute a major violation of federal campaign finance law as an illegal corporate campaign contribution.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

There is now NO doubt at all to me that this S.O.B. Oh-bama was behind this entire scam against Trump :!: Barack "Insane" Oh-bama is a corrupt individual who lied repeatedly about his knowledge of Hillary's emails and Russia collusion :!: He must be brought to justice with his entire bunch of criminal cohorts :!: Sessions must do his job or be fired :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

One of Stanford University’s most vocal conservative leaders, who is determined to “Make Stanford Great Again,” is the son of controversial Obama administration official Susan Rice :!: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

John David Rice-Cameron, 20, told Fox News on Wednesday that the Tea Party movement inspired him to move away from his parents’ politics and become a conservative :!: :clap:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Former Obama administration National Security Council cybersecurity coordinator Michael Daniel confirmed on Wednesday that a "stand down" order was given to counter Russian cyberattacks during the 2016 election.

During a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing, Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho, asked Daniel about a passage in the book Russian Roluette. The passage was about a staffer from Daniel's team, Daniel Prieto, retelling the time that Obama's national security adviser Susan Rice told Daniel and his team to halt their efforts and to "stand down" in countering Russia's cyberattacks.

Daniel was quoted saying to his team that they had to stop working on options to counter the Russian attack: "We've been told to stand down." Prieto is quoted as being "incredulous and in disbelief" and asking, "Why the hell are we standing down?" :!: :!: :!: :shock: :cuss:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal, a senior cleric and member of parliament has claimed :!: :!: :!: :!:

Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, who is chairman of Iran’s parliamentary nuclear committee and a member of its national security and foreign affairs committee, made the allegations during an interview with the country’s Etemad newspaper, cited by the country’s Fars News agency.

He claimed it was done as a favor to senior Iranian officials linked to President Hassan Rouhani, and he alleged the move sparked a competition among Iranian officials over whose children would benefit from the scheme :!: :!: :!: