President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

Dear Leader speaks outlandish stuff when he is alone with Democrats, then does a 180 degree turn when it counts.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Former Trump campaign adviser Sam Nunberg said Monday that he won't comply with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

"When I got the subpoena it was ridiculous to me. Why should I hand them over every email I’ve had with Steve Bannon or Roger Stone since November. Since November of 2015?" Nunberg said during an interview on MSNBC.

Nunberg told The Washington Post that he was summoned to appear before the grand jury this Friday and also received a two-page subpoena for documents tied to President Trump and nine others.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg told the Post. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

He also said that he was planning on appearing on Bloomberg TV to tear up the subpoena.

"I think it would be funny if they arrested me," Nunberg said on MSNBC. "I think it would be really really funny if they wanted to arrest me because I don’t want to spend 80 hours going over emails with Steve Bannon and Roger Stone."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

CNN is dispatching reporters around the world to help dig up clues and finally get to the bottom of the Trump campaign’s Russia ties. Last month the network infamously sent a reporter to St. Petersburg, where he literally dug around a dumpster looking for leads. :hair: Today CNN sent a reporter to Bangkok to speak with a prostitute who claims to have the goods on the Trump camp's alleged collusion with Russia. :hair: The woman, Anastasia Vashukevich, who is also a self-described “sex coach,” is currently imprisoned, :ROFL: and hopes that America will offer her asylum in exchange for her story. CNN apparently found this tale credible enough to send a reporter to cover.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

U.S. Steel calling back 500 workers for blast furnace restart in Granite City: “Our Granite City Works facility and employees, as well as the surrounding community, have suffered too long from the unending waves of unfairly traded steel products that have flooded U.S. markets,” said U. S. Steel President and Chief Executive Officer David B. Burritt. “The Section 232 action announced by President Trump last week recognizes the significant threat steel imports pose to our national and economic security. The President’s strong leadership is needed to begin to level the playing field so companies like ours can compete, win and create jobs that support our employees and the communities in which we operate as well as strengthen our national and economic security. We will continue to support our customers with the high-quality products they have come to expect from U. S. Steel.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Big O, do you think you will see this on ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, or NBC's nightly news tonight? Democrats are heading toward some big losses in this fall's midterm Senate races, polls say :!: If midterm elections were held today, five Senate Democrats would lose to Republicans, according to new surveys by Axios/SurveyMonkey. In six of the 10 states with seats up for grabs, President Trump's approval rating is higher than his national rating :!: :clap: 26 of the 30-plus seats up for grabs belong to Democrats or senators who caucus on the Democratic side. :lol:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

When trump won the media was convinced 2018 would be more of the same based on trends since 2010. Over the last year they changed the narrative to be a mini revolt against trump by his base and voters in general. It’s folklore that the party with the White House loses in the off year election, plenty of examples where it didn’t happen.

But if trump keeps doing things to help the economy and the trend of wage increases and job growth, the useless Republican Party has chance because the democrat party is busy re-fighting elections it already lost and fighting for the rights of people who are not even citizens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Report: Hershey to Build $60 Billion Expansion in PA, Providing More Jobs :!: ------------Disney CEO Bob Iger says he took exception with Joy Behar's remarks about Christianity and VP MIke Pence. Says Behar apologized to Pence :!: -------------------North Korea’s belligerent leader, Kim Jong Un, has asked President Trump for talks and Trump has agreed to meet him “by May,” South Korea’s national security adviser said at the White House Thursday after delivering the invitation to the American president. Kim has also committed to stopping nuclear and missile testing :clap: , even during joint military drills in South Korea next month, Chung Eui-yong told reporters in Washington :!: ------------nitial jobless claims, a gauge of layoffs, have hovered at the lowest levels in nearly 50 years. With unemployment at a 17-year low of 4.1%, that’s a good sign of a healthy labor market :!: --------all because of Trump :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Nonfarm payrolls jumped by "313,000" jobs :clap: :clap: :clap: last month, boosted by the largest gain in construction jobs since 2007, the Labor Department said on Friday. The increase in payrolls last month was the biggest since July 2016 and was well above the roughly 100,000 jobs per month the economy needs to create to keep up with growth in the working-age population. U.S. job growth surged in February, recording its biggest increase in more than 1-1/2 years. 806,000 people entered the labor force in a sign of confidence in the job market. More Americans are coming off the sidelines and into the job market. The participation rate, which reflects people who are working or looking for a job, registered its best one-month gain in nearly eight years and is at 63%. The rate has been in long-term decline for several reasons, including Baby Boomers retiring. “The economy is simply too strong,” said Chris Rupkey, chief economist at MUFG in New York. “There’s no reason whatsoever for the Federal Reserve to have a stimulative monetary policy at this stage of the business cycle.” Economists expect the unemployment rate to fall to 3.5 percent this year..............Trump is killing Oh-bama's record on the economy and foreign policy :!: Fact :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy might retire from the bench as early as this summer, a GOP senator said, and if true, President Trump would be able to nominate a justice who could tilt the nation’s highest court well to the right for the foreseeable future. Kennedy, the 81-year-old swing vote appointed to the court by former President Ronald Reagan, has served on the bench for 29 years. Politico reported last week that Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., said "Kennedy is going to retire around sometime early summer," suggesting the potential vacancy on the court could energize the Republican base. :up:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

House Republicans say no evidence of collusion as they end Russia probe :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :clap: :happy spin: :cheers: :clap:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Friday night fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a little more than 24 hours before McCabe was set to retire. Sessions announced the decision in a statement just before 10 p.m., noting that both the Justice Department Inspector General and the FBI office that handles discipline had found “that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.”-----McCabe oversaw the Hillary email investigation after his wife got $700,000 from Terry Mcauliffe, the Clinton low-life stooge, for her losing political campaign :!: It's all about to unravel now for the Democrats around Hillary and Bill. :clap: McCabe said that if he goes down, he's taking everyone involved with him :!: :up: The Russia collusion was a hoax invented by these FBI Clinton a--holes to tarnish Trump, and it backfired, big time :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

What!? Sessions actually fired him? I thought he’d forget about it until Monday

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Ale
@aliasvaughn

People, Time to pick up the phone. URGENTLY!!!! Call (202)224-3121 and ask to speak with your representative, to demand the inclusion of an amendment to #ProtectMueller and his investigation in an omnibus bill! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO HELP PROTECT MUELLER!!--------this is one mentally sick former Bond poster who has completely lost all sense of reality and has lost her mind :!: She actually believes Mueller is a legit investigator now :!: This entire thing is a complete hoax and the media cannot let it go. Watch for wave two of psychiatric visits once Trump is cleared :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I’d rather muller just finish up. If he drags on maybe fire him and the idiot who empowered him.

So far muller has not accomplished much of anything and has several questionable charges not counting Flynn who even the FBI thought was innocent, well they thought Hillary was innocent too.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:I’d rather muller just finish up. If he drags on maybe fire him and the idiot who empowered him.

So far muller has not accomplished much of anything and has several questionable charges not counting Flynn who even the FBI thought was innocent, well they thought Hillary was innocent too.

Ale seems to have built a personal brand entirely based on tweets about how Muller is finally going to deliver the coup de grace, any day now. If he quits, what will she talk about? I don't think Trump should fire him, though - that would make him look guilty, and turn Muller into a martyr.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Muller is more useful to trump as a straw man to argue against. Like he turned the media into.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

In the deepening trade negotiations between China and the U.S., the bargaining chips are quite literally chips. According to multiple reports, China has offered to increase the percentage of semiconductor chips it buys from American sources :clap: :Happy: , replacing offerings from South Korea and Taiwan, if the two countries can come to an economic agreement on moving their trade relationship forward. The hope is that the redirected purchases could lower the trade deficit between China and the U.S., which hit an all-time high last year of $375 billion. China is the largest consumer of semiconductors in the world, so it's trade decisions have an outsized impact on the industry and its players. These negotiations are a response to the Trump administration’s announcement last Thursday that it would place a tariff on roughly $60 billion worth of Chinese goods, with a presumed focus on high-tech goods. :up:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Roseanne Barr believes herself to be the reincarnation of Hitler: http://gawker.com/5326677/roseanne-barr ... oto-spread
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

What’s the controversy? Is there some doubt about it?

She has pretty much always been crazy.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Monday, April 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove. Trump’s overall job approval rating is now running ahead of where Barack Obama’s was at this stage of his presidency. :clap: :!: :clap: