Steven "Fat" Seagal discussion

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

I'm going start a discussion that covers anything relates to Steven "Fat" Seagal.

Anyway, here's a good laugh here:

[video][/video]
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Re: Steven "Fat" Seagal discussion

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Here is a quiz for FBF.

https://www.sonymoviechannel.co.uk/game ... eagal-quiz

What is Seagal up to now? Probably visiting Kim Jong Un for tea.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:Here is a quiz for FBF.

https://www.sonymoviechannel.co.uk/game ... eagal-quiz

What is Seagal up to now? Probably visiting Kim Jong Un for tea.
90% on the quiz. Seagal is in his wash-up mode as always.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Look who's in the news: https://thinkprogress.org/wtf-happened- ... 409d080e1/
that proves it then :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: Steven

Post by FormerBondFan »

Omega wrote:
Kristatos wrote:Look who's in the news: https://thinkprogress.org/wtf-happened- ... 409d080e1/
that proves it then :)

What are your thoughts on the FATTY?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I doubt I'd think about him at all if it wasn't for this forum.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

At least McFatty gain some audience in Russia. I'll give him that.
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

The black hair dyed one is back for a tv series called General Commander, and a film called China Salesman some Chinese cobblers where Seagal fights..................Mike Tyson!

Coming soon to a Channel 5 related channel!

[video][/video]
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

The China Salesman looks entertaining.
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me

He has been accused of some things:

Steven Seagal denies Bond girl assault

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42627922
Actor and producer Steven Seagal has denied an allegation of sexual assault at a film rehearsal in Sofia 2002, made against him by Bond girl Rachel Grant.

Mr Seagal's lawyers also deny another allegation by the actress that he attempted to indecently expose himself.
The British actress later lost her job on the film, Out For A Kill.
Ms Grant, speaking exclusively to the BBC, said: "I want to share what happened to me, so people will hear it and others might come forward."

These claims follow other allegations made against the Hollywood actor, some of which he has denied.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I
Last edited by Omega on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I was just reading about this story. Thought I couldn’t think less of him, I was wrong.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Is it just me or is McFatty having a history of disguising the truth?
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

FormerBondFan wrote:Is it just me or is McFatty having a history of disguising the truth?
it’s not just you. All that CIA BS he claims which I think was disproven a long time ago. And he always treated women like s**t, see his first wife and daughter then it gets worse from there.

FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

http://www.eonline.com/news/909350/regi ... pe-in-1993

Regina Simons Recalls Steven Seagal's Alleged Rape in 1993
by CORINNE HELLER | Fri., Jan. 26, 2018 12:46 PM

Regina Simons opened up about Steven Seagal's alleged rape in an interview on NBC's Megan Kelly Today on Friday, said she hoped for "acknowledgement" from him.

She had told TheWrap earlier this month that the actor raped her in 1993 at a Beverly Hills home when she was 18. Seagal has not commented on her allegations. She said that she had been invited to a wrap party for his movie On Deadly Ground, in which she served as an extra, but that when she arrived at the house, she was the only guest.

"Immediately, I asked him where everyone else was for this wrap party and he said that everyone had left and he said he wanted to show me something and took me into what seemed to be a bedroom, then closed the door and tried to kiss me and took my clothes off," Simons told Megyn Kelly. "And before I knew it, he was on top of me and I couldn't move. I just completely froze and even felt like I left my body...I know I was crying. i know there were tears coming down my face. There was no anything from him to even see if I was OK."

The actor was married to now-ex-wife and actress Kelly LeBrock at the time of the alleged incident.

"I remember just my gaze went to a table or a nightstand and I saw a picture of—at the time I didn't know who she was, but could only make the connection that it was the lady from Weird Science and now knowing that was Kelly LeBrock," Simons told Kelly. "That was what I remember, just sort of staring at that picture and wanting him to stop and wanting to be out of there."

Simons is one of more than a dozen women who have accused the actor of sexual misconduct and the first to publicly accuse him of rape. The claims come amid the growing #MeToo movement and Time's Up initiative to combat sexual harassment and amid months of increased accusations made against powerful men in and outside of Hollywood, namely Harvey Weinstein.

"I know what consent is and that was definitely not consensual," she said. "There was no asking me if this was OK. It just was very predatory, very aggressive and traumatizing."

When asked what she wanted to see happen to Seagal, Simons paused and said, tearfully, "Acknowledgement. For me, I know this type of behavior and abuse continues in silence which is why I came forward, is to call out my abuser and let him know this is not OK and hopefully there can be some change in there but at least to let abusers know that no, this is not OK, this type of behavior is not OK."

Simons and Dutch former model Faviola Dadis, who claimed Seagal groped her during a 2002 audition, told TheWrap they both filed reports about the actor with the LAPD in the last month. Seagal has not commented on either of their claims.

The police confirmed to Megyn Kelly Today that Simons' report was made. An LAPD spokesperson told TheWrap and CBS News that police are investigating a separate 2005 case involving Seagal.

A few celebrities have accused Seagal of sexual misconduct.

In November, Portia De Rossi said on Twitter that during a past audition for one of his films, he allegedly unzipped his pants in front of her, telling her how important it was to have chemistry off-screen.

Also that month, Juliana Margulies said that when she was 23, a female casting director told her Seagal wanted to go over a scene with her in his hotel room at 10 p.m.

"And I got to the hotel around 10:40 p.m. and she wasn't there and he was alone and he made sure that I saw his gun, which I had never seen a gun in real life," she said. "And I got out of there unscathed...I never was raped, and I never was harmed. I don't know how I got out of that hotel room. It always starts with 'I'm a healer. I want to massage you' and I sort of squirmed my way out."

"When I got to LA, I made sure people were around me all the time. I never was alone with him," she said. "Because of my experience with Steven Seagal in that room, which was horrific, I refused to meet Harvey Weinstein in his hotel room when another woman brought me."

Seagal has not commented on the actresses' allegations.

Jenny McCarthy said Seagal had asked her to strip during a 1995 audition for Under Siege 2 and then threatened her not to tell anyone. Seagal's rep told The Daily Beast, "Her claim is completely false," and also said, "Warner Brothers casting for the film Under Siege 2 has confirmed that Jenny McCarthy never auditioned for a role on Under Siege 2." The studio has not commented.

Earlier this month, actress Rachel Grant, who played Bond Girl Peaceful in the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day, told BBC News she was flown to Sofia, Bulgaria to rehearse lines with Seagal after auditioning for a role in Out For A Kill. She said they met in a hotel room, where he allegedly tugged her strapless top down after she refused to take it off, pushed her onto a bed by force and started to unzip his pants. She said he stopped and apologized after she began crying, telling her that he liked to date actresses he worked with to improve their "on-screen chemistry."

Seagal's lawyers told BBC News he unequivocally denies Grant's allegations in their entirety, saying, "Our client denies having such contact with Ms Grant and further vehemently denies any alleged assault at all, in particular, the alleged assault occurring in Sofia, Bulgaria, in 2002."

Grant said she was emboldened by women sharing their stories of sexual harassment as part of the #MeToo campaign, BBC News said.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Another very good laugh:

[video][/video]
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Led by Lisa Bloom at a press conference in Los Angeles Monday, two women who had previously accused Steven Seagal of rape and sexual assault told their stories about the actor's alleged misconduct.

Originally revealed in a January report by The Wrap, actress Regina Simons said she was 18 and an extra on Seagal’s 1994 film On Deadly Ground when he allegedly raped her, while former model Faviola Dadis said she filed a police report about Seagal in the last month, saying he groped her during an audition in 2002.

During the press conference, Simons said that Seagal raped her after inviting her to his house, claiming he was throwing a wrap party. She said that he was twice her age at the time, and she had not had a sexual encounter with a man before that experience.

“He closed the door and approached me from behind he started kissing my neck and taking off my clothes. I was in shock,” Simons said. “I was completely caught off guard. Seagal was more than twice my size and twice my age. I was not sexually active nor had I ever been naked in front of a man before.

"There was nothing consensual about this. I couldn't move and I felt as if I was watching my body from above ... I felt tears coming down my face," Simons said. "Seagal finally finished, and I dressed as fast as I possibly could. He put his hand on the door and asked me if I needed any money. I said no and ran for the door."
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Just when you thought the world couldn't get any weirder, Seagal has been appointed special representative on US-Russia relations: https://thinkprogress.org/meet-russias- ... 01b324284/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk