The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

Let the you know what hit the fan Atticus and let that person spill the beans and bury Broccoli's reputation for good :!:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Her reputation was fine denying Craig’s demands the first few time then he fakes two injuries to stop production, which I imagine as hard to do since a lot of filming was stunt man in a mask stuff and not Craig.
Babs bringing him back after that or even just the s**t he pulled in post production is mind numbing stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Traditional gender roles have no place in Pink and Carey Hart's household. The singer says she and her husband are raising their kids to be gender neutral. Her 6-year-old daughter, Willow, even thinks of herself as a boy, and Pink couldn't be more pleased. :hair: :hair: :hair: "We are a very label-less household," Pink told The People. "Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like, 'Great, can you teach me how to make African food?' And she's like, 'Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready.'" ------These people are mentally deranged and are toxic to human evolution :!: I never heard of such blatant ignorance and delusional thoughts :!: This world is over if this madness multiplies in the masses :!: Image
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Atticus wrote:Some interesting discussions going on here. But going back to the Annapurna deal with MGM: as others pointed out, I can also see this being negative to the Bond series. Yeah, Megan Ellison is of the SJW cloth, vehemently liberal, deep in the Hollywood AND Silicon Valley culture. It’s not so much about whatever she does to “feminize” Bond but more about her politics getting in the way. So about Zero Dark Thirty and Sausage Party, well the first film never shows us the face of Bin Laden, and I take this as pandering to the Islamic world. Of course, there also has to be a top CIA official with a prayer rug in the middle of his office and we actually see him praying to Allah. He even tells the female CIA character (Jessica something) that he’s so different from other CIA bosses because he shares her desire to capture Bin Laden. It’s PC all the way. Yeah, the only top CIA official who really wants to get Bin Laden is a Muslim. Now that’s hope and change. Sausage Party, though, is an adult animation. I remember seeing this in a hotel room, an on-demand kind of thing. I remember, when it was released, that it was attacked for being an anti-religious piece disguised as a comical sex cartoon. I did chuckle a few times but you can’t shake off that anti-religious theme, and I can see why religious people were angry. There’s also the bizarre sexual content, an animated food orgy. As animated as possible, the film actually delves into this, although the food items (mercifully) don’t have any visible sexual organs. There’s even two characters with homoerotic urges (Craig’s gay Bond that Mendes, Logan, and Babs created wouldn’t be out of place in Annapurna’s portfolio). Of course, Sausage Party is the kind of film you’d get from Seth Rogen, raunchy, wild, crass, etc. But seems to me both films are expressing the Hollywood view. Whatever that view is, somewhere in its center is this business of being more afraid of conservative Christian traditional movie-goers than they are of ISIS, al-Qaeda, and illegal immigrants. And yeah, Annapurna also handled American Hustle which is a hack version of the Abscam incident. The real Abscam was about the successful FBI sting of elected public officials who were involved with bribes from a fake Arab sheikh. Suddenly, in this movie, the story changes to a Jewish con artist, “Irving Rosenfeld” (Christian Bale), as the creator of the scams, and he invents more scams, including the fake Arab sheikh, which becomes a side show. I think it was Debbie Schlussel who called this movie a giant anti-Semitic lie and a depiction of phony history.
These all are exactly why I want Annapurna out of the picture as much as possible. If Megan Ellison gets her filthy fingers in the 007 pie, I never thought I'd say this but that tenure would make the Craig era look classically decent. I'll pick Christopher Nolan to handle Bond, the lesser of the two evils. I'd rather watch a tortured soul Bond in a pretentious Rubik's Cube storyline (aka an Inception knockoff), than a transsexual 007 with homoerotic moments and SJW far-leftwing themes.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

bjmdds wrote:Traditional gender roles have no place in Pink and Carey Hart's household. The singer says she and her husband are raising their kids to be gender neutral. Her 6-year-old daughter, Willow, even thinks of herself as a boy, and Pink couldn't be more pleased. :hair: :hair: :hair: "We are a very label-less household," Pink told The People. "Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like, 'Great, can you teach me how to make African food?' And she's like, 'Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready.'" ------These people are mentally deranged and are toxic to human evolution :!: I never heard of such blatant ignorance and delusional thoughts :!: This world is over if this madness multiplies in the masses :!: Image
The delusional thoughts are out of control from the progressives. Now there's an Anglican minister who's longing for Prince George (yeah, the 4-year-old toddler) to grow up to be gay. Excerpt from Time:

An Anglican minister has sparked outrage after calling for Christians to pray for Prince George, who is four years old, to grow up to be gay, in order to advance the cause of gay rights in the Church.

The minister, Rev. Kelvin Holdsworth, is known for making controversial statements, however speculating about the sexuality of a child to make a political point proved too much for many people.

“To use prayer as a mechanism for wishing this on Prince George is an unkind and destructive thing to do,” Gavin Ashenden, a Christian Episcopal Church missionary bishop, told the BBC. “It doesn’t have the prince’s best interests at heart, but uses him as a gender-political football.”

“Prince George is four years old,” wrote Twitter user MadWorldOfSam. “Praying for someone to be gay is just as bad as praying for them to be straight. Whoever he is sexually attracted to when he grows up shouldn’t matter. Damaging this kid by putting pressure on him to be gay will do more harm than good.”

To put this in context with the next Bond film, because this progressive culture keeps throwing all this hoopla for gender and transgender awareness (I'm not even sure what to call it), I don't think Eon is done with the gay elements they introduced in Skyfall. You've got a person behind the wheel (Babs) who wants the series to be constantly praised by her industry and the only way that will happen is to dive right into that culture. Plus, she's a loony tune in her own right and, from what we've seen in that commercial where she stuffed Craig's Bond in drag, she's all into the Hollywood group think anyway.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Atticus, my man, today is your 3rd anniversary on this website :!: :cheers: Keep pouring out your thoughtful insights on Bond and the world because YOU are our kind of people :!:
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Haha, what was I saying, again? :lol:

'The Voice's' Melanie Martinez accused of sexual assault by former friend, denies allegations:

Singer Melanie Martinez has been accused of sex assault by a former friend, who claims she “repeatedly" refused her sexual advances.

Timothy Heller, a female Los Angeles-based aspiring singer, came forward with the allegations late Monday, sharing her story on Twitter about how she said Martinez, an artist who shot to stardom after appearing on NBC’s “The Voice,” sexually assaulted her.

“I have kept this secret for years, convincing myself that it wasn't a big deal and I wasn't hurt by it. The thought of accepting that my best friend raped me seems insane,” Heller began her post on Twitter that attracted more than 61,000 shares at the time of publication. “When faced with a friend who really needed help though, I can honestly say she let me down completely.”
Heller claims she was sexually assaulted by her then-best friend “during the most difficult time in my life, my rock bottom,” and taken advantage of during one of the nights she slept at the singer’s place.

Heller did not specify when the alleged assault occurred.

“I never said 'yes'. I said 'no', repeatedly. But she used her power over me, and broke me down,” she said. “Just so there is no confusion, I was molested by my best friend.”

After multiple attempts to touch her, Martinez proceeded to perform “oral sex on me and then I was penetrated with a sex toy without being asked,” the woman alleged. “She knew I didn't want to, I made that clear,” noting that she was “completely not reciprocating.”

Heller wrote that she was encouraged to break her silence following the recent sexual misconduct allegations against celebrities and other popular figures. “The only reason I do this now is because I'm hoping because of recent events, people will believe me.”

“I beg you to imagine her role in this being a man. Girls can rape girls. Best friends can rape best friends. Friendships does not equal consent. Silence doesn't equal consent. I wish it wasn't so hard for me to convince myself of these things,” she added.

Martinez responded to the allegations on Monday, writing on social media that although she’s “horrified” by the allegations, Heller “never said no to what we chose to do together.”

She wrote: “I am horrified and saddened by the statements and story told by Timothy Heller. What she and I shared was a close friendship … We tried to help each other. We both had pain in dealing with our individual demons … She never said no to what we chose to do together. And although we parted ways, I am sending her love and light always.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... Content%29
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The stories had to exist, I heard years ago about a very famous actress (very famous, mother and daughter both well know but I forget who and don’t want to randomly name somebody) who was molested by a woman her mother hired to look after her she told her mother and her mother didn’t care intact thought she deserved it. When the story came out I believe posthumously a lot of people thought it made sense of poor woman’s personal demons, I don’t believe anybody knew what her mother allowed to be done to her.

although Martinez has a very Spacey response. Hell lena Dunham admitted to do the same kind of thing to her little sister in one of her books then was offended when book critics pointed out she was a rapist.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Oh might not be a unrelated topic John Travolta had his new movie dropped by lions gate, it was about to be released dec 15th when lions gate sold the rights back to the production company. Makes me wonder if this isn’t lions gate getting ahead of a new Travolta scandal, kind of how fox got away from Brian Singer’s upcoming scandals.

Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

bjmdds wrote:Atticus, my man, today is your 3rd anniversary on this website :!: :cheers: Keep pouring out your thoughtful insights on Bond and the world because YOU are our kind of people :!:
Thanks, BJMDDS.
Looks like it’s getting worse, though, in the entertainment world. Now the conductor James Levine has jumped onto the Caligula train. The allegation this time is that Levine sexually abused three men who were teenagers at the time.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... es-levine/

The Met itself is under fire for taking so long to act. Geez, my and wife had seen an opera or two under their banner years ago. Who would’ve thought that Levine himself is a friggin’ pervert, according to the accusation.
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

:Xmas: It really is getting look a lot like Christmas the Advent calendar is back!! :Xmas: :Xmas:
I move it to a global announcement so it is more visible.
DCINB Advent Calendar 2017
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

It really has been shocking how much abuse was, perhaps is, going on in Hollywood. I can not fathom how these people ever thought this was behavior was acceptable, it reminds me of the evangelical meltdown where all these men of God were found out to be adulterers and pedophiles all the while preaching against the immorality of the sins they knew so well first hand. Our older devout Catholic family took no small amount of pleasure gloating over the fallen preachers only to find out the Church was hiding perhaps worse trespasses. I have no idea how to feel about this scandal, so many people that we look up to are on one hand victims and the others perpetrators. I do not see how these abusers can be redeemed, not to long ago they could go to rehab, then a talk show to bare their soul, then straight back to work. Do not see that happening this time, maybe if it whatever they are accused of was very minor.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Huge Ackman on why he turned down Bond: http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/jame ... e-007-role
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Kristatos wrote:Huge Ackman on why he turned down Bond: http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/jame ... e-007-role
At least he stays fairly consistent on why he did not get the role.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

It does conflict with the story of Babbzy rejecting him as "too fey", but I am not sure what the source of that story was. It doesn't really chime with her PC image to make coded homophobic remarks concerning the rumours about Jackman's sexuality.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Kristatos wrote:It does conflict with the story of Babbzy rejecting him as "too fey", but I am not sure what the source of that story was. It doesn't really chime with her PC image to make coded homophobic remarks concerning the rumours about Jackman's sexuality.
For Jackman's part he has always told the same story, he was approached for the role and asked to see the script, they never got back to him. He was pressured to accept without any input. Who knows if he had accepted if he would not be at the back of the line with other contenders auditioning.
Babbzy being a bigot is not a surprise.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Is FBF doing ok? There’s a huge fire in LA I thought he lived near there.

Count_Lippe
Agent

Post by Count_Lippe »

Goldeneye wrote:It really has been shocking how much abuse was, perhaps is, going on in Hollywood. I can not fathom how these people ever thought this was behavior was acceptable
It's obvious the intention of this campaign is to demonize all men though, not just men in Hollywood.

And in show business probably many females won't hesitate to use sex as a means to get favours that will help their career. They're not innocent as lambs I'm sure.

Now this MeToo campaign has become so fashionable all women want to be included in it. Women lie and exaggerate a lot as well.

This s**t won't make it easier for the old fashioned womanizing 007 to return, that's for sure. :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Now that Denis Villeneuve has confirmed that he will not be taking the reigns on the latest Bond gig (although he'd like to), the door is open for another high profile director to take on the biggest franchise in film, and it looks like it might just be Christopher Nolan. A Spanish website dedicated to 007 is reporting that the Dunkirk, Batman and Inception director is all-but locked in for the job, citing two sources from the UK and US, adding that the official announcement will be made sometime in January or February 2018. While the news might sound speculative, Bond franchise chief Barbara Broccoli recently claimed that a major announcement for the next movie was due to arrive in the new year. "A Bond movie, definitely," Nolan said in an interview with Playboy earlier this year. "I've spoken to the producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson over the years. "I deeply love the character, and I'm always excited to see what they do with it," he added. :shock:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Latest: San Diego fire burns 1,000 acres :!: Where is MoneyPenny? That's her home town :!: Put out an all points bulletin to find her :!: FBF is also AWOL in California :!: Image