The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

Michelle Obama Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being' :!: [video][/video]
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Meryl Streep on Trump: "This instinct to humiliate..it filters down." ----Streep 2012: "I just want to thank my agent & God -- Harvey Weinstein" :!:
Yeah, I was reading a news story this morning. Streep's view on Weinstein is a little less flattering now than it was 5 years ago. The story also said that Emma Thompson threatened to leave Brideshead Revisited after he made unflattering comments about Hayley Atwell's weight. Such a gentleman.
Looks like Harvey will drag down a few others will him Affleck at least, Damon looks bad too. Probably will not ruin them but it does hurt them.

Streep is a idiot who thinks she is enlightened, over the years she has said many stupid things. I don’t blame her for praising the guy from her POV he was making independent film Oscar bate which is catnip for actors. She wasn’t on his menu, younger less affluent actors were.
I don’t know how the X-men director Brian Singer is still working he he same kind of predator as Harvey just the opposite side of the coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:ESPN's "Monday Night Football" recorded its "lowest ratings of the season" :ROFL: despite a close game between the Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings and the premiere of the highly anticipated "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" trailer during halftime. According to preliminary ratings provided by Nielsen Media Research, the Vikings' 20-17 victory in Chicago was down 17 percent from last week's last-minute 29-20 victory by the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs over the Washington Redskins. The day before, NBC's "Sunday Night Football" also hit a season-low for the matchup between the Chiefs and Houston Texans, with a relatively small 11.9 million viewers tuning in among adults in the 18–49 demographic that advertisers covet most.................result: In an apparent victory for President Trump, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has sent a letter to all 32 teams making it clear he wants players to stand during the national anthem :!: :Happy: :clap: :happy spin:
NFL shot itself in the head years ago by not stopping this before hand. Trump was a smart opportunist took an issue he couldn’t lose on and the NFL miscalculated thinking the social media and the bubble of media they live in was reality. Last years decline in viewership and attendance among with election social media experts and polling and the complete power of the press got wrong should be a warning to all businesses who try polling opinions to make business decisions. Hollywood is floundering unsure of where to go next.

I think a serious retool of old school bond no punches pulled would work. What they think eon did by coping Bourne but done for real this time with the James Bond character Babs and dan hate so much.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Martin Campbell, the director who brought both Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig’s James Bonds to the big screen, has said he would think about coming back if Craig was gone for good. “I was pretty much offered every one after that. But I just felt that I was [repeating] it. Another control room to blow up; another nutcase taking over the world,” Campbell said. “There is something refreshing about starting a new Bond.”
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Well, he's changed his tune. But I don't want Campbell back. It kind of defies the point of a fresh start if you give the job to the guy responsible for the last two fresh starts.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Researchers at the University of Alabama have found that eating bananas every day could help prevent heart attacks and strokes. Image
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Researchers at the University of Alabama have found that eating bananas every day could help prevent heart attacks and strokes. Image
My wife will be happy to hear that. Pity I don't like bananas.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Researchers at the University of Alabama have found that eating bananas every day could help prevent heart attacks and strokes. Image
My wife will be happy to hear that. Pity I don't like bananas.
I can eat fresh bananas but once they start to spoil I can’t touch them. I’ve know people seriously into training who eat bananas by the bunch. Bananas and water are their go to staple.

kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

The best thing to do with bananas that are going bad? Banana bread(preferably with lots of walnuts!)
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

I think bananas are one of the heathiest foods. Also I have known many people who hate them.
Bring back Bond!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Any Triskaidekaphobics here?-----------------Former Playboy model Carrie Stevens has accused director Oliver Stone :shock: :cuss: of groping her breast at a party when she was 22. Stevens tweeted the claims on social media after Stone made comments in which he appeared to be defending Harvey Weinstein.
@TheOliverStone on Harvey Weinstein: 'It's not easy what he's going through either'
Carrie Stevens @CarrieStevensXO
When I heard about Harvey, I recalled Oliver walking past me & grabbing my boob as he walked out the front door of a party. Two of a kind! :shock:
9:25 PM - Oct 12, 2017-----------The model, whom People notes served as Playboy’s Miss June 1997, said that Stone allegedly grabbed her boob at a party as he walked out the front door. “I still remember the cocky grin on his face like he got away with something,” she added. “These d----- bags are not above the law, and they should be held to the same standard as every other man.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

New Harvey Weinstein allegations: He called Hayley Atwell a 'fat pig' :roll: :shock: ----- The British actress Kate Beckinsale posted a photo of herself as a teenager to Instagram on Thursday, writing that when she was just 17 years old, she received a call to meet Weinstein at the Savoy Hotel. She assumed the meeting would be in a conference room, but the reception desk told her to go to his room.

“He opened the door in his bathrobe. I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him,” she wrote. “After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning I left, uneasy but unscathed.”

Years later, Beckinsale said, Weinstein “asked me if he had tried anything with me in that first meeting. I realized he couldn’t remember if he assaulted me or not.”

The actress said she repeatedly “said no to him professionally” over the years, sometimes causing him to scream at her and call her “a c‑‑‑.” Her refusals sometimes “made him laughingly tell people oh ‘Kate lives to say no to me.’ Her refusals, she said, hurt her career, and others in the industry would excuse his behavior.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

After a Playboy Playmate reportedly accused Oliver Stone of grabbing her breast, Patricia Arquette is speaking out, claiming the famed director made her feel uncomfortable. Arquette took to Twitter on Friday to share her story about Stone. “Years ago Oliver Stone wanted me to do a movie. We talked about the material which was very sexual. The meeting was professional,” she wrote. “Then I received from him long stem jungle roses. It's not uncommon to receive flowers but something about them felt weird. I ignored it.” Arquette went on, “Then his assistant called to make sure it got them. I thanked them. He then invited me to a screening of [‘Natural Born Killers’]. “Something felt weird so I asked my boyfriend to go with me. The room was packed. Oliver stopped me coming out of the bathroom. He said ‘Why did you bring him?’ I said ‘Why is it a problem I brought him? It shouldn't be a problem. Think about THAT Oliver.’” She concluded, "Anyway never heard about the movie again & didn't care to."
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:New Harvey Weinstein allegations: He called Hayley Atwell a 'fat pig' :roll: :shock: -----
Not that new, I mentioned it a couple of days ago. It was on the set of Brideshead Revisited, and Emma Thompson was so incensed, she threatened to quit the movie if he ever mentioned Atwell's weight again.
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

carl stromberg wrote:I think bananas are one of the heathiest foods. Also I have known many people who hate them.
I love bananas..they're one of the first solid food you eat when you're a baby.

But I can see the texture being a problem for some people. My brother HATES peanut butter and my mom says it's because he ate it when he was too young.
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

When will Broccoli's casting couch 'favors' be revealed? :idea:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

George Clooney says he had no part in blacklisting ER actress Vanessa Marquez for speaking out about harassment, nor even knew she’d been blacklisted. Marquez, who played Nurse Wendy Goldman on the 1990s hit medical drama, had tweeted that Clooney “helped blacklist me when I spoke up about harassment on ER.” :hair: --they are crawling out of the Hollywood woodwork now :!: All of a sudden these liberals are turning on themselves and are being exposed as the social frauds they really are :!: Hollywood does not care one iota about women's rights :!: As the lawyers say at the conclusion of a trial, case closed :!: Ghoul Please @vanessathought
B.S.Clooney helped blacklist me when I spoke up about harassment on ER. 'women who dont play the game lose career' -I did
2:36 AM - Oct 10, 2017
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Hollywood elitists gave their financial support to this robotic farce of humanity :!: They all deserve each other :!: Hillary will DONATE her Weinstein campaign money to charity instead of returning it to him :!: Really? Prove it :!: The next Oscars should give out 'the Harvey statue' to the winners, and the opening sequence should be a parody on his casting couch rituals :!: :lol:------------the first recipient of the 'new Harvey' should be Bill Clinton for his lifetime achievement award in this category :!: :lol: Image
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

And should the second be Donald Trump? Or do you apply a different standard to Dear Leader?
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The award goes to anyone who is found guilty of such behavior.