Teaser trailer

A place for discussion of all SPECTRE related news and rumours
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: Teaser trailer

Post by Kristatos »

I love the fact that they put the "keeping the British end up" line in there. I can imagine the look of horror on the current crew's faces.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Post by acid »

Someone's done a Connery version now :)

[video][/video]

I love his answer at 2:02 :lol:
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

acid wrote:Someone's done a Connery version now :)

[video][/video]

I love his answer at 2:02 :lol:
"You know who links them all?"
" Shocking." Negatively shocking. But not really since family drama is now their thing.

His answer at 2:02 :lol: :lol:
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

A review of the Spectre trailer from the Goldeneye site: http://n007.thegoldeneye.com/film_comme ... eview.html
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Great point about Waltz. His demanour demonstrates his thoughts. Well,at least maybe because of this his performance will give some kick.
I just read yesterday how that Hinx guy or whoever will be the most baddas henchman that Bond met. A quote fron Mendes I think. And then there was this one commment:"This is such a ridiculous bulls**t. Jaws and Oddjob are legends." :lol:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

They are obviously going for a Jaws vibe. Hinx doesn't have any lines, but he doesn't have a distinguishing feature like steel teeth either.
dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

Kristatos wrote:They are obviously going for a Jaws vibe. Hinx doesn't have any lines, but he doesn't have a distinguishing feature like steel teeth either.
No lines, and yet Hinx is "a complex henchman"
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Next time it will be "a complex machine gun" that henchman uses.
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

See with Connery, Moore and Brosnan in the trailer it actually makes the trailer look exciting, not dull, not sleep inducing but exciting (god I miss those days).
Looks at one comment on trailer that Craig resurrected bond (no...that was Brosnan).
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Veronica wrote:Great point about Waltz. His demanour demonstrates his thoughts. Well,at least maybe because of this his performance will give some kick.
I just read yesterday how that Hinx guy or whoever will be the most baddas henchman that Bond met. A quote fron Mendes I think. And then there was this one commment:"This is such a ridiculous bulls**t. Jaws and Oddjob are legends." :lol:
'Exactly oddjob, jaws were great henchmen, along with that witch doctor guy in live and let die, this henchman bonds fighting looks like a typical guy nathan drake beats up in uncharted games (the bigger guys), maybe he will be menacing but to say he's the best yet is jumping the gun a bit, a bond henchman has to be unique first, then a threat, then practically unstoppable that the only way bond can win (similar to indy) is to fight dirty.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Timothy Dalton version of the Spectre trailer:

[video][/video]
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

The fan trailers have all been better than the official one. :lol:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:The fan trailers have all been better than the official one. Image
That's because they had better Bonds to work with.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

Kristatos wrote:
Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:The fan trailers have all been better than the official one. Image
That's because they had better Bonds to work with.
Naturally.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The Saint 007 wrote:Timothy Dalton version of the Spectre trailer:

[video][/video]
now that's a trailer! The one thing it did do was show how lame the personal revenge spectre is and James Bond tag on the wall looks like the joker did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I meant the action cuts were cool the dialogue linking spectre was lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

The Saint 007 wrote:Timothy Dalton version of the Spectre trailer:

[video][/video]
And then some Craig fanboy tells me it's hard to appreciate Dalton since Craig did a better job at being "serious" Bond. Hm...come again?
MisiaLondon
New Recruit

Post by MisiaLondon »

Dear James Bond Fans,

I would like to share with You my collection inspired with newest Bond movie and main motive from it. Hope I will get some feedback from You, it would be great! I am great Bond Fan since a was very little, I enjoy every Bond and try to find only positive aspects I published my jewellery project on crowdfunding platform Kickstater to have possibility to sell pre-collection and get some amount of money to develop it with new items. Every shared link to the project and every 1 GBP counts. I will appreciate Your support and feedback about collection.

Link to project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mi ... -jewellery
Short link: http://kck.st/1NaSprL

e-mail: contact@misia.london
facebook: www.facebook.com/misia.london/
instagram: www.instagram.com/misia.london/
twitter: twitter.com/MisiaLondon

Cheers :martini:
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

MisiaLondon wrote:Dear James Bond Fans,

I would like to share with You my collection inspired with newest Bond movie and main motive from it. Hope I will get some feedback from You, it would be great! I am great Bond Fan since a was very little, I enjoy every Bond and try to find only positive aspects I published my jewellery project on crowdfunding platform Kickstater to have possibility to sell pre-collection and get some amount of money to develop it with new items. Every shared link to the project and every 1 GBP counts. I will appreciate Your support and feedback about collection.

Link to project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mi ... -jewellery
Short link: http://kck.st/1NaSprL

e-mail: contact@misia.london
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/misia.london/
instagram: http://www.instagram.com/misia.london/
twitter: twitter.com/MisiaLondon

Cheers :martini:
Welcome MisiaLondon! :cheers:
We usually do not do to many promotions because of Spam bots. But for Bond fans we try to make an exception.
MisiaLondon
New Recruit

Post by MisiaLondon »

Thank you very much :martini: :martini: :martini: