The first poster has arrived

A place for discussion of all SPECTRE related news and rumours
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

The first poster has arrived

Post by Kristatos »

I'm on my phone, so easiest just to post a link: http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/spectre ... ster-lands

Can you say "uncanny valley?" I bet you can.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Re: The first poster has arrived

Post by The Saint 007 »

Again with the wide stance pose, just like on those lame Skyfall posters. I also see they're trying to play the nostalgia card with the Moore-esque Live And Let Die outfit.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

New poster? Better set expectation to low...

*sees poster*

... expectation not met. Could they have made it more bland? Doubt it.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Could he be any more unappealing?
dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

Photoshop anyone? I mean I can't blame them, it must be hard getting Dan to make time to pose for a photoshoot what with all of his other projec.... Oh wait sorry.
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image
Barry Niven
Lieutenant

Post by Barry Niven »

He looks like a complete and utter tool. A generic rent-a-thug with a stupid pout to match. NOT James Bond, Agent 007 of Her Majesty's Secret Service. AT ALL.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Den of Geek is a great news site, but you know you're in trouble when you can't get them excited. "Everything is awesome" is pretty much their default setting.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
julianzolo
New Recruit

Post by julianzolo »

Barry Niven wrote:He looks like a complete and utter tool. A generic rent-a-thug with a stupid pout to match. NOT James Bond, Agent 007 of Her Majesty's Secret Service. AT ALL.
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Barry Niven wrote:He looks like a complete and utter tool. A generic rent-a-thug with a stupid pout to match. NOT James Bond, Agent 007 of Her Majesty's Secret Service. AT ALL.
Agreed. :cheers:
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

dirtybenny wrote:Photoshop anyone? I mean I can't blame them, it must be hard getting Dan to make time to pose for a photoshoot what with all of his other projec.... Oh wait sorry.
:lol: :lol:
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

:down: :down:
acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Post by acid »

Ha ha, I swear they've darkened his hair in that picture! :lol: And the hair length even looks more appropriate for the Bond character. I'm quite sure it'll be back to a greying blond buzz cut in the actual film. Also, when's he going to stop pouting?
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation