Rhianna as Bond girl?

A place for discussion of all SPECTRE related news and rumours
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Re: Rhianna as Bond girl?

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:Rihanna <3

I like her songs and she has a talent but her acting?? Nope..
Wasn't there the whole talk about Sam Smith doing the theme song? Lana del Rey was also mentioned. Don't know her songs are all depressing(I mean Summertime Sadness?how depressed you have to be :?: ) but as the whole Craig thing is depressing so nothing wrong there. Maybe she would be just appropriate. :D and yes the theme song from QOS- that song just might the least bad of the whole movie. And it's BAD.BUT the title of the movie itself is more horrible than anything else.
Rihannas acting is good enough & QOS is bad in every level.

QOS is bad on every level that's for sure.On Rianna's acting.Who cares?It's not like she's going to appear in a movie anyway since now they already have three actresses...
Maybe future?
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Please don't make me think that Craig is going to appear in another movie....shivers.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:Please don't make me think that Craig is going to appear in another movie....shivers.
No, with new BOND actor.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:Please don't make me think that Craig is going to appear in another movie....shivers.
No, with new BOND actor.
If Barbara ever decides to let Craig go..
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
No, with new BOND actor.
They both have to go...
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
No, with new BOND actor.
They both have to go...
That's true. Although how can you make Barbara go?
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
Veronica wrote:
ml94 wrote:
No, with new BOND actor.
They both have to go...
That's true. Although how can you make Barbara go?
Good question...
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

And the answer will always remain mystery to me...
ml94
Single O

Post by ml94 »

Veronica wrote:And the answer will always remain mystery to me...
Maybe someday...