Is it still being made?

A place for discussion of all SPECTRE related news and rumours
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Is it still being made?

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

No news for Bond 24?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: Is it still being made?

Post by Kristatos »

The tabloids must be slipping. Well, I'm sure we can make up our own silly season rumours. Let's see....

I hear production has been held up by the Rolf Harris trial, as Rolf had been cast as the new Blofeld.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

When do the rachel weisz Blofeld "property of a lady" rumors start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
............ :007:
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

Bond #21 must be released first.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:Bond #21 must be released first.
And I look forward to the day when 007 comes back in Bond 21!
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

I'm afraid we may not get to see Bond 21 as Barbara Broccoli has ruined the series with her Craig reboot. :x
Bring back Bond!
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

I suggest that we build a consortium, start a money laundering operation, buy the films from EON, cast Dominic Cooper as Bond and make Bond#21 ourselves. :D
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:I suggest that we build a consortium, start a money laundering operation, buy the films from EON, cast Dominic Cooper as Bond and make Bond#21 ourselves. :D
(Searches pockets)

I can put in £1.37, if that helps.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

We know now why there is no news. as The Saint posted an article saying filming starts in December and Purvis and Wade have been brought in to doctor the script.
Bring back Bond!
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Daniel Craig may be a bit rusty when they start filming: he has not worked for four years.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:Daniel Craig may be a bit rusty when they start filming: he has not worked for four years.
he has to hit the gym as soon as his facelift heals ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

When do we have the press conference with Barbara and Sam Mendes looking smug, and Craig supporting a stupid moustache or whatever look he has at the moment?
Bring back Bond!
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Very soon to announce the title of the film, WHO THE HELL CARES. They start filming in December.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Is it still being made?

Post by Omega »

carl stromberg wrote:When do we have the press conference with Barbara and Sam Mendes looking smug, and Craig supporting a stupid moustache or whatever look he has at the moment?
maybe they are not going to do it this time. A review for the SF bluray they said in the commentary they had to go out to promote movie that were not the best and say they were so maybe they feel they skip the pr bs where Craig gives Barbara a lap dance.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O

Is it still being made? I don't have a clue.

New Bond film...
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Love that GIF! :lol:
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Sadly yes and people will come in droves to watch this tripe and we'll get another morose soul search soap opera daddy wasn't there bond with more angst, bond being hit on by men, q being just as clueless and pointless as the last movie instead of a gadget master who always told bond go grow up 007, fun is also not allowed, more shot in the dark scenes a plenty, grittness abound, bond women either killed off early or not for bond, gadgets being made fun of because only idiots expect an exploding pen, the hype for this film and the millions who will defend this tripe till the day I'm dead and no longer here.

I need to see the kingsman sod bond I don't want to watch eastenders at the cinema and that's exactly what this is.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O

Look at it this way, come Spectres release, we will be 4 films into the Craig era. At the rate that EON release the films, Craig doesn't have another 4 in him. Well, not unless EON have a stash of Dr West's reagent...

"Sit still dammit, or you wont get another film."
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:Look at it this way, come Spectres release, we will be 4 films into the Craig era. At the rate that EON release the films, Craig doesn't have another 4 in him. Well, not unless EON have a stash of Dr West's reagent...

"Sit still dammit, or you wont get another film."
True but Craig's bond shouldn't have even had more than one film (even that), it's an insult he now has as many as Brosnan and will probably get more (knowing some will say hah he's better than Brosnan as he had more films crap talk soon)..

Why is bond so devoid of fun today, hot women, over the top villains, crazy henchmen, awesome gadgets and great exotic locations, it's like it went through some horrible school and got all the fun beat out of it so some can think this is the definitive article bond when this bond's about as definitive as My well take your pic), why is this tripe being celebrated as best bond ever and flemings bond, I feel like the internet is blind and will praise this crappy non bond till god knows when, if Cubby was still around we wouldn't have this miscast bourne clone with all that soul searching crap that was never needed.

Guess marvel is the only real place to look for fun these days for the most part, reality all the time is bloody dull, let's have them get radio head sing the main theme and just be over with.

Life is pain 24: to be or no to be.

Warning this film is rated vd for very depressing, which may cause some wrists to be slit, it also contains pointless soul searching and morbid gritty realism and no fun.

Can imagine internet critics and fans going woah my god man diz is da shiznit, so awesome bruh, look at how bond cries in his mirror yo that beep is tight, look at the villain yoh he has issues just like bond yoh so totally awesome man, don't talk shiznit about ma boy daniel yoh he'd be da real james bond yo and iyane flamingos band man, da old bonds were sissies yoh dis bond be all bond smash like he be an avenger yoh, check out dat darkness though it's a dark film yoh, so tight yoh diz is da real bond yoh, look at how moneypenny shoots dem up and q jokes about dem gadgets again.

I'm so pissed off with these bond films today I feel like having a drink.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O

I agree with every word you wrote. You all know where I stand vis-a-vis Brosnan, but I didn't and still don't like the reboot (and de-Bonding) of Bond. But let's try to look on the bright side, it is unlikely that Craig will make 4.

On saying that, he hasn't really done much outside Bond since taking the role on. Put yourself in his shoes, would you leave the role?