What look should Craig have for Bond 24?

A place for discussion of all SPECTRE related news and rumours
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

What look should Craig have for Bond 24?

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

No one cares that Craig does not look like James Bond so he can have whatever look he wants in his bond movies; in the last one he had a grey skinhead.

What look should he have for the next one? I would suggest a shaved head and goatee beard.
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Re: What look should Craig have for Bond 24?

Post by The Saint 007 »

A gangster rapper, or perhaps a Bob The Builder look would work.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Since there seems to be a concerted campaign to prepare us for a black actor being cast as the next Bond, perhaps he ought to start the ball rolling by doing the next film in blackface, Al Jolson style.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Glorious England
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: DR No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, A View to A Kill, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: Too Many to List... lets just say anyhting over the top, comic book like, and very manly with lots of action and great scriptwriting.

Post by Glorious England »

Seeing as hes a typical street yob.

burberry hoodie, nike trackies, worn low to expose CK breifs (shoplifted), blood stained white reebok classics (from kicking an old man to death for "looking at him"), black "burga bar boyz" bandana over his mouth, Argos Fake gold rings (blood splattered from punching some 9 year olds face in for not being in his "cru"...), argos fake gold neck-chains, argos fake gold watch (all shoplifted), "i kill coppaz 4 lulz!", "Thug 4 lyfe", and "Essex 4eva!" tatoos, flick knife in one hand (blood splattered from shanking some poor sod for "disrespek"), AKM in the other (rusted reciever, cracked wood segments, typical saturday night assualt rifle), spliff, rabid staffie mastiff (with a rusty chain tied round its kneck for a leash), stolen Blood-splattered i phone (taken from a kid he shanked dead for it), and a rusty old red 1 litre late 90s vauxhall corsa with some stupid looking bodykit (unpainted, left white) and a fart-can exhaust on it (and 900 wyatts of sound system that plays non stop hardcore gangsta-rap from the US), oh, and bald tyres, no tax or mot, (front of car bloodsplattered from a hit and run on a kid outside a school gates). and of course, a pair of stolen, dirt cheap, shuttered plastic shades.

typical street thug, (we have some NASTY gangs in the Uk these days). sigh, the sooner the police start shooting them (And shoot to kill) on sight like the dogs they are, the better i say.
God Save The Queen.
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

Bond 24: Flashbacks Of a Yob :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
Glorious England
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: DR No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, A View to A Kill, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: Too Many to List... lets just say anyhting over the top, comic book like, and very manly with lots of action and great scriptwriting.

Post by Glorious England »

Lols.

thats actually pretty much what i am expecting storyline wise, cr-egg lying in a ditch, bleeding to death from the businessmans bullet, remembering back to how he effed it all up...again!

except, please kater. Cr-egg 4, not bond 24... since when has James Bond been a traitor to the crown like the current portrayal?
God Save The Queen.
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:No one cares that Craig does not look like James Bond so he can have whatever look he wants in his bond movies; in the last one he had a grey skinhead.

What look should he have for the next one? I would suggest a shaved head and goatee beard.
:lol:
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Glorious England wrote:Lols.

thats actually pretty much what i am expecting storyline wise, cr-egg lying in a ditch, bleeding to death from the businessmans bullet, remembering back to how he effed it all up...again!

Cate Archer already has taken care of them, mate.
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

Personally I think this should be the look he goes for in Bond 24.....

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Beautiful Sweeney, a face only a mother wildebeest could love :!:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Or maybe DC should sport a ponytail in the same fashion as Fat Seagal.
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

How about having a tattoo on the back of his head like xXx or "yO yO se7en"?!
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

You should dub "Cregg Danielle" instead of "Bond James", mate. That person has brought a shame to the crown, and doesn't deserve to be called "BOND".
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Call Cr-egg James "Bored" since he looks waxen and asleep most of the time.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

Good call, BJMDDS.
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

That's would look he should have for Bond#24.
John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:Image

James DÁrcy for Bond? Why not?
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

JackJamesBond007 wrote:

Too handsome for Barbara (and most fans don't want a handsome Bond nowadays :wink: ). Plus Barbara is not obsessed with him.
Bring back Bond!
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

carl stromberg wrote:
JackJamesBond007 wrote:

Too handsome for Barbara (and most fans don't want a handsome Bond nowadays :wink: ). Plus Barbara is not obsessed with him.
What would Babs think about Sadowitz as Bond?