Suggestions for Bond 24

A place for discussion of all SPECTRE related news and rumours
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Re: Suggestions for Bond 24

Post by John P. Drake »

Well, not any of my interests. LOL! Quoting a friend of mine, FormerBondFan, Bond isn't for us anymore. I've realized that yesterday. Bond is for emos, and mentally ill people now. And I present you the Craig Minions. Jeez, FormerBondFan has a point, I completely understand him now. Let Bond rot! I don't care. Bond is dead for me, he was killed after the events of Everything or Nothing (video game, considered to be Brosnan's final Bond flick).
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

The problem is, if the Bond franchise ended after Bond 25, DC would go down in history as the indispensible Bond, the one who was simply too awesome to be replaced. Even Connery never had that distinction.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I think that the franchise is dead because the Craig era seems never ending. Apparently he is going to make about 4 more Bond movies every 3 years. It would be interesting to see what happens when Craig buggers off but when will that be?

We must remember the reviews of Quantum of Solace and maybe Bond 24 will be seen as a disappointment after Skyfall (to the people who for some bizarre reason loved it) and noone will want a Craig in his 50's playing Bond.
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:I think that the franchise is dead because the Craig era seems never ending. Apparently he is going to make about 4 more Bond movies every 3 years. It would be interesting to see what happens when Craig buggers off but when will that be?

We must remember the reviews of Quantum of Solace and maybe Bond 24 will be seen as a disappointment after Skyfall (to the people who for some bizarre reason loved it) and noone will want a Craig in his 50's playing Bond.
Amen to that!
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

JackJamesBond007 wrote:Let Bond rot! I don't care. Bond is dead for me, he was killed after the events of Everything or Nothing (video game, considered to be Brosnan's final Bond flick).
The Bond franchise is now a zombie on steroids as shown in the upcoming World War Z movie.

John P. Drake
Agent

Post by John P. Drake »

FormerBondFan wrote:
JackJamesBond007 wrote:Let Bond rot! I don't care. Bond is dead for me, he was killed after the events of Everything or Nothing (video game, considered to be Brosnan's final Bond flick).
The Bond franchise is now a zombie on steroids as shown in the upcoming World War Z movie.

SPOT ON, MATE!