Pirece Brosnan
32%
Daniel Craig
4%

Total votes: 79

LilleOSC
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger

Re: Poll: Who is your favourite Bond actor?

Post by LilleOSC »

I voted for Sean Connery.
"Bond. James Bond."

I'm surprised that Moore doesn't have more votes.
Jedi007
Lieutenant-Commander

Re:

Post by Jedi007 »

Captain Nash wrote:Would anyone vote for all of the above?
I know I would. Even though I give poor old Pierce alot of stick, I still loved him as Bond. Most of my ribbing of him stems from the love he has amongst many here.
His time as Bond was done and although he wasn't given the best send off, what can ya do?
I think all the Bond actors have been wonderful in the role. Even Lazenby. They've all brought something to there films and the character. My hat comes off to all of them. True living legends.
I guess I can speak for all of the members who're with me that hating Craig isn't exactly liking only Brosnan. I like all five actors from the Classic Era Bond.
BOND sells, NOT CRAIG
The reboot is a risky area, did Eon need to do it? NO. Did this confuse alot of people? YES.
The Bond character will always be anchored in the values of the 60s
TheWorldIsNotEnough
New Recruit
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye

Post by TheWorldIsNotEnough »

Pierce will always be Bond to me, partly because growing up in the 90's he was the first one I saw, and mostly because has the most charm and sex appeal out of any of them. Also I have a bit of a crush on his Bond... :oops:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

TheWorldIsNotEnough wrote:Pierce will always be Bond to me, partly because growing up in the 90's he was the first one I saw, and mostly because has the most charm and sex appeal out of any of them. Also I have a bit of a crush on his Bond... :oops:
Welcome to the forum. :cheers: I had a feeling that Pierce would be your favourite Bond. :)
TheWorldIsNotEnough
New Recruit

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:
TheWorldIsNotEnough wrote:Pierce will always be Bond to me, partly because growing up in the 90's he was the first one I saw, and mostly because has the most charm and sex appeal out of any of them. Also I have a bit of a crush on his Bond... :oops:
Welcome to the forum. :cheers: I had a feeling that Pierce would be your favourite Bond. :)
Thank you Capt. :cheers: I guess my name speaks for itself. :wink: I gotta say this forum is a lot friendlier than MI6, they're so anti-Brosnan there for some reason. :shock:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

MI6 is a joke. It is Eon's probably sponsored website under cover. Many here left that cloned pro-Craig think tank. In the end, we have been proven correct and both MI6 and CB.net have been exposed as the keepers of the faith for Craig.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

TheWorldIsNotEnough wrote:
Thank you Capt. :cheers: I guess my name speaks for itself. :wink: I gotta say this forum is a lot friendlier than MI6, they're so anti-Brosnan there for some reason. :shock:
Do you use IMDb forums, TWINE?
TheWorldIsNotEnough
New Recruit

FormerBondFan wrote:
I don't think I have an account there, unless there's someone else there going by TWINE, which would be kind of awkward. :shock:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

FormerBondFan wrote:
I don't think I have an account there, unless there's someone else there going by TWINE, which would be kind of awkward. :shock:
IMDb was first forum I posted on, and I did the posting mostly on Pierce's board. With all these hate on Pierce, I stopped posting there. They must have think he's the worst actor in the world, and one of them thought he's worse than both Vin Diesel and Steven Seagal. :shock: That was 5 years ago. I still post at IMDb but not as much as here.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Some fans attacked Brosnan to support the controversial casting of Daniel Craig as Bond. It's ironic that some MI6 posters were making homophobic remarks about Brosnan and Henry Cavill but are keeping quiet over the Craig gaybar allegations. :) If those allegations were made about Brosnan or Cavill there would be a 10 page thread on MI6 with lots of jokes.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Those who attack Pierce also attack Clive Owen as well.
katied

Post by katied »

bjmdds wrote:MI6 is a joke. It is Eon's probably sponsored website under cover. Many here left that cloned pro-Craig think tank. In the end, we have been proven correct and both MI6 and CB.net have been exposed as the keepers of the faith for Craig.
I know we're not really supposed to talk about MI6, but since someone mentioned it...

They're everything that's wrong with fandoms.And it's why I give most fandoms a wide berth. Sure, there are good eggs, like Sweeney and Nash :cheers: .But the vast majority take Bond fandom WAY too seriously.

To say nothing of the fact that the hive mind mentality there(you don't disagree with *anything*,or else! )... OK, that's exaggerating a bit but still,it's true,to some degree.
oscartheman
Agent

Post by oscartheman »

We're not supposed to talk about mi6 :shock: Yeah they ripped Pierce Brosnan for being gay, gay friendly, anyone who liked him as Bond was a homo with a crush on Brosnan.The hive mind controlled from queen Babs were ignoring Craig's gay history even that gay kiss in his movie that was right before CR.Then the very homo erotic beach in CR didn't mean a thing but Brosnan was for homos.:roll:
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

IMDb is just as bad as Mi6 and CBn.
katied

Post by katied »

oscartheman wrote:We're not supposed to talk about mi6 :shock: Yeah they ripped Pierce Brosnan for being gay, gay friendly, anyone who liked him as Bond was a homo with a crush on Brosnan.The hive mind controlled from queen Babs were ignoring Craig's gay history even that gay kiss in his movie that was right before CR.Then the very homo erotic beach in CR didn't mean a thing but Brosnan was for homos.:roll:

Well, I was in the habit of ripping them for a while..it was a no-no. But someone else mentioned them so it's fair game, if you ask me. I am a bit loathe to bring up MI6 posters being paid off..it caused a s*** storm the last time :?
TommyGunn999
New Recruit

Post by TommyGunn999 »

why would any real bond fan vote for daniel craig??? Connery is the original but i grew up with Brosnan!!
katied

Post by katied »

TommyGunn999 wrote:why would any real bond fan vote for daniel craig??? Connery is the original but i grew up with Brosnan!!
This.

Sean is by far my favorite Bond. I grew up watching the Moore Bonds and I was out of the loop for the Brosnan era, more or less.

Welcome, by the way! :martini:
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Welcome Tommygunn!
Bring back Bond!
P.Brosnan
New Recruit
Favorite Bond Movie: GE, TWINE, OHMSS, GF, TSWLM, LTK, LALD
Favorite Movies: Rocky, The Godfather, Star Wars, First Blood, The Terminator

Post by P.Brosnan »

As you would have expected, my favourite is of course Pierce Brosnan, because he simply is the best.
But i enjoyed everyone of the original 5 bond-actors, when bond-films have been real bond-films for bond-fans, not for people who don't like James Bond.
On the second place would be Sir Roger Moore probably together with Sir Sean Connery. Followed by Timothy Dalton and then George Lazenby.
Daniel Craig on the other hand just happens to play a guy, who is coincidentally called James Bond.
Pierce Brosnan is the best James Bond 007!
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Welcome to the forum, P.Brosnan.