Gadgets Elimination Game

acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Gadgets Elimination Game

Post by acid »

I've just had an idea. We could have an elimination game for Bond film gadgets. Has this been done here already? I did some searches and couldn't find it.

If we make one, I'm not sure a whole vehicle like the Lotus or Little Nellie should count as one gadget else the other gadgets like wristwatches and attache cases would barely stand a chance against the DB5 or Esprit. I think we already did a vehicle elimination game. We could instead have "TSLM Submarine function (Lotus Esprit)", "GF Rear bullet shield (Aston Martin)", or would that be too long a list? What do you think?
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: Gadgets Elimination Game

Post by Omega »

Sounds good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

We normally do one for each movie, but some, like OHMSS or DN, don't really have gadgets in them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Post by acid »

There's an absolutely huge list on Wikipedia. I'll see if I can whittle it down to just the unique / memorable gadgets that Bond has for each movie. We could eliminate movies to get the best movie, then maybe if there are multiple gadgets in it, we could maybe do a further round to select the best gadget.
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

You should do this as we need a new game.