LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Bond movies now part of UV

Post by Omega »

Big news for those of us with digital movie collections, the bond movies are now part of the studio Ultraviolet system.

UV is a cloud service. So if you buy FRWL digitally on Vudu it automatically goes in to you UV locker and you can now watch you movie on every UV devices you own. Xbox PS3 have apps as do every smart phone, great news for Bond fans like me who watch more movies digitally than on disc.

You should also be able to convert dvd/Blu-rays to digital copies using a computer program. Cost between $2-5 depending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Re: Bond movies now part of UV

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

I'm not giving up my DVD collections, and i'd rather watch film on a tv. I see no point in upgrading my collection to BR, because when the next format comes out, i'll have to do the same all over again. Plus I have a number of films that aren't on BR, and have yet to be officially put on DVD.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: Bond movies now part of UV

Post by Omega »

Daltonite Toothpaste wrote:I'm not giving up my DVD collections, and i'd rather watch film on a tv. I see no point in upgrading my collection to BR, because when the next format comes out, i'll have to do the same all over again. Plus I have a number of films that aren't on BR, and have yet to be officially put on DVD.
Well if you have vudu you can watch the in hd with surround sound. But ok now 4K masters are next, maybe 4K upgrade friendly bluray first then s new format.

But I wonder if anyone will buy it. The new bond releases are selling but most are buying them for the hd uv codes selling the discs.

Seems like dvd bluray might be the last successful disc format

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007: