Welcome thread

News and Discussion of all things Dr Who

Re: Welcome thread

Postby bjmdds » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello Bond....James Bond :!: You are amongst friends here for sure :!: This is the only TRUE Bond forum that recognizes what Broccoli has been doing to her daddy's franchise. Post here all the time and enjoy yourself.
bjmdds

Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.
Favorite Movies: The Sting; The Shawshank Redemption; Goodfellas; My Cousin Vinny; The Godfather I; Star Trek IV; Back To The Future I; Harry Potter films; Serendipity: Shane; The Crimson Pirate;Elvis Presley films

Postby Bond...James Bond » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:05 am

Thank you friend. Very kind of you. :cheers: I'd did look at a few other sites, but all of them had one thing in common. They all worship Craig. CBN, Ajb.007, Mi6, Bond and Beyond. Same s**t, different site.
It's time to get Bond back on track, be it Turner or Hiddles, I'm not worried. Give us back Bond...James Bond. This nonsense has gone on long enough.
Bond...James Bond
Lieutenant

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:06 pm

From what I've seen Ajb.007 is relatively decent in comparison to Mi6. That place is just out of control completely.
Veronica
Agent

Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest

Postby Bond...James Bond » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:27 am

I'll stick to a site I can discuss the real James Bond.
Bond...James Bond
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Doctor Who