LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Skyfall $18.96 Pre-Order W/digital copy at Walmart B&M

Post by Omega »

I went to Walmart today and actually bought Game of Thrones season 2 for $34.99, it a digital preorder that VUDU fulfills, it's a new thing Walmart has been doing to sell the blu-ray and Push VUDU digital copies. The catch is usually people get the digital HDX VUDU copy several weeks ahead of release, they can watch the movie on VUDU for weeks and when the movie is release it comes in the mail.

Anywho WM has a exclusive Skyfall VUDU pre-order too. With the choice of VUDU digital copy of CR or QOS, people buying the digital preorder get to see Skyfall Feb 5th and the Blu-ray ships whenever, 12th or something.

First Bond movie to have anything like this and since i've been watching tghe Digital Preorders always had the lowest price the week of release. I think Walmart games out what the lowest price will be and is offering it encourage the digital ordering. But this is in stores only. Can not be bought online.

This is whyI was wondering if Spyfall would have UV copy with it because so wal-mart has only done this with UV copies, but it could be a vudu only thing too.
............ :007: