New Skyfall IMAX Poster

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

New Skyfall IMAX Poster

Post by The Sweeney »

You guys will probably hate it, but I think it looks pretty cool actually. Probably the best Bond poster I've seen with Craig in it.

http://www.filmnav.co.uk/2012/10/19/sky ... -revealed/
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: New Skyfall IMAX Poster

Post by bjmdds »

Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The Sweeney wrote:You guys will probably hate it, but I think it looks pretty cool actually. Probably the best Bond poster I've seen with Craig in it.

http://www.filmnav.co.uk/2012/10/19/sky ... -revealed/
Except for his hair it's one of his better posters. I'm guessing they copied the look of the new re-release on Blu-ray have. Bond, Background, Car, no girls, no idea what the film is about, criticizing the DVD/Blu-ray covers primarily.

For this poster it's better than CR, QoS, and Spyfall theatrical.

...... :007:
............ :007:
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Meh, it's nothing really special. There's far better and more inspired Bond artwork by some of the fans, here's one example: http://007-club.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... 4#/d3he459
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

It looks like the famous Lazenby black and white photos by the Houses of Parliament, except the Skyfall poster has some strange Steven Berkoff lookalike on it rather than Bond.

Also has Craig's head been superimposed on another man's body? The head looks too small.