New Skyfall trailer online

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

New Skyfall trailer online

Post by The Sweeney »

Thought I'd start a new thread on this. You can see the trailer here if you haven't already seen it - http://www.filmnav.co.uk/2012/08/01/new ... -released/
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: New Skyfall trailer online

Post by bjmdds »

Retreaded ideas taken from OTHER films. Bond dies(YOLT). A signature gun. (LTK) :shock: :roll: A fight scene on top of a train (Mission Impossible I ending). A stolen N.O.C. list (Mission Impossible I). A blond haired weird looking serial killer (Jame Gumb, aka Buffalo Bill, from Silence Of The Lambs. Can't wait until he tells M, "love your suit :!: "). Bond drinks in a middle eastern bar(Raiders Of The Lost Ark early scene in Tibet). The only originality is Mendes exploring the Freudian depressive psychosis of Bond. What a montage of plots thrown together by the writers and the directors. It will add up to pure cinematic junk.
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

This will probably be yet another boring espionage soap opera, that will primarily focus on Bond's character development, and not the adventure.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

espionage soap opera
Oh that is good! :D

At this point the movies always look good in the trailers. Haven't seen the newest one but I hope the bring back the Bond music.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.