More casting news from Den of Geek

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

More casting news from Den of Geek

Post by Kristatos »

Tonia Sotiropoulou

I suppose Skyfall can't be all bad. since it features a Greek actress. And she's hot, too. Pity it just looks like she only has a small role. And the news that the PCS is basically a rehash of YOLT's made me :roll:
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Re: More casting news from Den of Geek

Post by Thunderpussy »

Big Spoiler alert, If anyone's interested.

Major skyfall plot leak

Although it has been discussed before and wouldn't be a huge suprise to most Bond Fans.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Re: More casting news from Den of Geek

Post by Blowfeld »

Is this what we can look forward to from here on out rehashing old Bond plots. The old 007 stuff worked well when they were first made trying to go back to them for in a way throw away scenes is a waste. I thought is was in bad taste when they did the Honey Ryder out of the blue with Halle for DAD, they do it once more in perhaps worse taste with Daniel for CR. Yes we get it, this is an iconic scene however we already have the iconic scene in its proper context in Doc No, gratuitous use of this scenes does not make it better nor can EON best the original so why bother other than perhaps they are out of inspiration.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer