New Skyfall Photos - Craig's Range Rover

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

New Skyfall Photos - Craig's Range Rover

Post by The Sweeney »

More new snaps today of the film. Thankfully for you lot there isn't too many close-ups of Craig.... :wink:

http://www.filmnav.co.uk/2012/01/28/new ... nge-rover/
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: New Skyfall Photos - Craig's Range Rover

Post by bjmdds »

Naomi Harris should just shut her mouth. She probably never even watched a Bond film in her life and this BS about DC reinventing Bond and making it his own?????????????????????? Give me a break! Enablers from top to bottom and every one of them delusional, except Dench for I truly feel she does not like what has happened to these Bond films since Pierce left. I am done with Harris now for good. Stage door left on her career as well. :down: DC looks like his typical Bond sour pussed, sucking on lemons, waxen grimace. Nothing new here gang.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

The Sweeney wrote:More new snaps today of the film. Thankfully for you lot there isn't too many close-ups of Craig.... :wink:

Hey Sweeney you do know the Naomi denied she is MP?

Naomi does not have a clue what Bond is or was, complementing the current star is required. Her first comments about Bond shows how clueless she was so I don't look for much for introspection from her. She also has a bit of bone to pick with Pierce and Salma Hayek, she apparently thought they were best mates and she got in a bad car wreck she was irate Pierce and Salma did not visit. I am not sure they even knew about it.

On another note can't believe the old man and the sea look Daniel is 'rocking'.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

Blowfeld wrote:
The Sweeney wrote:More new snaps today of the film. Thankfully for you lot there isn't too many close-ups of Craig.... :wink:

Hey Sweeney you do know the Naomi denied she is MP?

Naomi does not have a clue what Bond is or was, complementing the current star is required. Her first comments about Bond shows how clueless she was so I don't look for much for introspection from her. She also has a bit of bone to pick with Pierce and Salma Hayek, she apparently thought they were best mates and she got in a bad car wreck she was irate Pierce and Salma did not visit. I am not sure they even knew about it.

On another note can't believe the old man and the sea look Daniel is 'rocking'.
I'm not sure what the story is with MP. Some stories say she is, some say she isn't. This was quoted from the Daily Mail, but thanks for reminding me. I've taken that bit out now. Who know, maybe Harris is going to be MP, but doesn't even really know herself yet..... :lol:

As for the gushing comments about her leading man - isn't this what they all do. All new Bond girls praise their Bond to high heaven. It's part and parcel of the acting luvvie world. Nothing new here.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

The Sweeney wrote: I'm not sure what the story is with MP. Some stories say she is, some say she isn't. This was quoted from the Daily Mail, but thanks for reminding me. I've taken that bit out now. Who know, maybe Harris is going to be MP, but doesn't even really know herself yet..... :lol:
I've tried to keep up with all the interviews. The latest I think she says no. Earlier ones suggested she was. I truly hope she is not MP, teenage Q is bad enough
As for the gushing comments about her leading man - isn't this what they all do. All new Bond girls praise their Bond to high heaven. It's part and parcel of the acting luvvie world. Nothing new here.
You're right they always say how sexy they find Bond no matter what however none of them before had much of past history with the previous 007. With a few exceptions they are existentially unknowns. I was watching a LOTR The Two Towers featurette where Miranda Otto (Eowyn) said how sexy Viggo is, I had the impression she didn't fancy him much. One of those odd impression which come and go on a whim.
Almost a shame they did not get Alison Doody (Indiana Jones & The Last Crusaded ) for Eowyn (or for Bond), Stuart Townsend as Aragorn was not quite right.
Viggo is a actor I think Hollywood tried to make a big star of, as I remember it he never had the success that he had in the LOTR trilogy.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

You think that Eon wants someone named Alison Doody to be remembered in their history as a Bond girl Blowfeld? :shock: :lol: They have enough trouble defending Cr-egg as a suave gentleman. :lol:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Alison Doody was a Bond girl Rog's AVTAK.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I wonder is she is not going to be Eve Moneypenny and it is last minute twist. Like the Budget ;)

You know I did a search for her and she wrote a piece/story/ad that said she is Moneypenny
but as Miss Moneypenny I'll probably get no further than Pinewood Studios.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/artic ... beach.html

This came out 3 days before she denied she was Moneypenny. Unless I'm missing a joke someplace it is very confusing

Pictures of her one the beach are disappointing, they should of gotten Zoe Saldana,,, I would follow her anywhere.
............ :007:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Omega wrote:Pictures of her one the beach are disappointing, they should of gotten Zoe Saldana,,, I would follow her anywhere.
It's a waste of time to hope for anything great would come out of Bond 23: Nothing Special.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

FormerBondFan wrote:Alison Doody was a Bond girl Rog's AVTAK.
Not a major player though.
katied

Post by katied »

Interesting that he's driving a small-penis substitute. Then again, so is the Aston Martin. :P
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

The Sweeney wrote: I'm not sure what the story is with MP. Some stories say she is, some say she isn't. This was quoted from the Daily Mail, but thanks for reminding me. I've taken that bit out now. Who know, maybe Harris is going to be MP, but doesn't even really know herself yet..... :lol:
I think you have to weigh up the evidence. On the one hand, you have an official EON press conference and press release that states that her character is a field agent named Eve, and an interview with Harris herself in which she explicitly denies that she is playing Moneypenny. On the other hand, you have a bunch of tabloid stories and internet speculation. I know which I believe.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Post by Thunderpussy »

She could be Irish and called,
Eve O'Distruction. :cry:
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

You are right FBF, I didn't remember her from there (Not a big VTAK fan). I admire her form Last Crusade so much I thought she would (have been?) be wonderful as a main Bond girl.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Kristatos wrote:
I think you have to weigh up the evidence. On the one hand, you have an official EON press conference and press release that states that her character is a field agent named Eve, and an interview with Harris herself in which she explicitly denies that she is playing Moneypenny. On the other hand, you have a bunch of tabloid stories and internet speculation. I know which I believe.
And yet the tabloids have been so on the money this time round. I hope she is not MP but sadly would not be surprised of some perversion of the role. Q as a young kid, nothing against the actor I am not sure this is a wise use of the beloved character.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Blowfeld wrote:
You are right FBF, I didn't remember her from there (Not a big VTAK fan). I admire her form Last Crusade so much I thought she would (have been?) be wonderful as a main Bond girl.
Besides working with Rog in AVTAK and Sean in Indy 3, Alison also worked with Pierce in Taffin.
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Post by Thunderpussy »

Could Eve be called Miss Ill, giving her the name " Eve Ill " :lol:
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

That first picture is awful. He's always doing that miserable face with the wonky mouth.
"I can't do that superhero stuff" Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Blowfeld wrote: And yet the tabloids have been so on the money this time round. I hope she is not MP but sadly would not be surprised of some perversion of the role. Q as a young kid, nothing against the actor I am not sure this is a wise use of the beloved character.
I've never seen the TV series The Hour, but I've read comments online that say Ben Wishaw has a nice line in withering sarcasm in that show, and would make a good Q for that reason.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Kristatos wrote:
Blowfeld wrote: And yet the tabloids have been so on the money this time round. I hope she is not MP but sadly would not be surprised of some perversion of the role. Q as a young kid, nothing against the actor I am not sure this is a wise use of the beloved character.
I've never seen the TV series The Hour, but I've read comments online that say Ben Wishaw has a nice line in withering sarcasm in that show, and would make a good Q for that reason.
I have not seen Ben in anything I can recall. I don't have a judgment against him I do have a lot trepidation about how EON is going to 'retool' one of my favorite characters. They did not do so well when they retooled 007. :?